HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-15-2006, 12:08 PM   #1
Sandy H

Logging In

Does anyone else have a problem logging in? Every month I go through the logging in of the incorrect password. I e-mail in to get my password and I get a new one. Yet I have it written down every time I get a new one but can never use it. Sandy
Old 02-15-2006, 12:29 PM   #2
StephN

Question Was wondering

what the deal was with your posts. Many times would not know it was you except you put your name at the end. (No smiling face!)
No - no problem as you describe after the first time or two when either the site was revamped or I got a new computer.
Wonder if it has to do with the attempted attack that Joe mentioned a while back?
I am sure he can straighten it out.
StephN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 08:54 AM   #3
lu ann

I have her2 support group on my favorites list and just click on that and I'm logged in. Blessings. Lu Ann.
lu ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 07:20 PM   #4
Unregistered

I have this site in my favorites file and it will just come up and I will be logged in for the month. Then it will tell me to log in and then I am not able to do it because it will say I don't have a correct password and if I don't remember my password then I need to e-mail in and get it. I know my password I have no choice but to do it and then I get a new one this has been going on for months now. We can not figure out what is wrong. I have e-mailed Joe several times and he cannot figure it out either. It will say I have to put in my username where it says unregistered and when I do it will say name already in use. This is confusing for us both. There have been times when I have not posted because I couldn't figure out what to do to get logged in, and it takes me time to e-mail to get a new password. It this wasn't such a great site I would just hang it up but I will not do that as I know everyone is trying to be helpful. Joe has always responded to my e-mails. Sandy
Old 02-16-2006, 07:26 PM   #5
Unregistered

Sandy H

Well, here I am unregistered and still not able to log in. It tells me my password is incorrect and to e-mail if I have forgotten it. I have so many passwords written down with a new one each month. Now it says my username is already in use so it won't take that. I am glad you oldies know my name!!!! Sandy
Old 02-16-2006, 08:30 PM   #6
Lolly

Sandy, I just asked you, in my response to you about e-mailing Maryanne, if you're having trouble logging in. Guess this post answers my question. I don't have any brilliant suggestions as I know very little about computers, except to say maybe you have a "bug". Do you have Norton Anti-Virus software or Microsoft's Anti-Virus software installed?

<3 Lolly
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 09:57 PM   #7
mamacze

Dear Sandy,

I don't know what is causing the troubles but I did want to say that I am so grateful you are hanging in here with us anyway. I love to hear from you; and I am glad you are making the effort to fuss about until you can get on the web site.
Love Kim frm CT
mamacze is offline   Reply With Quote