HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-29-2006, 03:34 PM   #1
margaret

with deepest sympathy

Dear Al,
I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for sharing with us your journey with Linda and with this disease. I'm typing through my tears with condolences for you and your family. This website has provided a great way to feel connected. You have been so generous in sharing your experiences, knowlege and your deep love and care for your wife. You have touched us all and benefitted us tremendously.
Thanks for sharing that a smile appeared right after her last breath. I have this deep belief that at the time of death, there is a great joy and bliss and we return to a tranquil resting place. Thanks for sharing such a touching moment.
Many blessings,
Margaret
margaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 06:13 PM   #2
Her2nSue

Dear Al,

So sorry to read your post today. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. It is a blessing that she was able to go peacefully at home in her own bed with you at her side. I had lost my first husband at the age of 27 of cancer and I had always wished that I could have brought him home in his final days. I don't feel there is much warmth in a hospital setting, no matter how much they try.

My prayers are with you and know that Linda will continue to be with you and watching you from above.

Sue
Her2nSue is offline   Reply With Quote