HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-26-2005, 07:00 PM   #1
Sandy H.

Wishing you all a great Easter. Hope the Easter bunny brought you some goodies to enjoy. Its great to be here with our family. Lots to be thankful for and perhaps for some that is difficult to do. We have to look at how full our glass is and not how empty it is. Enjoy one day at a time. Sending each one of you a big HUG. Sandy
Old 03-26-2005, 07:57 PM   #2
StephN

Thanks for starting this thread, Sandy. You are always SO thoughtful.
I was thinking how fortunate I am that I only had a couple of little (!) brain mets to deal with so far this year and that I am doing pretty well, all in all.

This was running though my mind as I was perusing the shelves of the local vitamins/supplements store today. I have been having some "chest discomfort" lately and feel tightness and get short of breath. My doctor ordered a chest x-ray yesterday that did not show any fluid building up, no pneumonia or other sign of disease. On Monday I have pulmonary functions tests and then go from there.

I was looking at some natural aids and remedies for breathing functions. Found a good tea and some tablets that dissolve under my tongue. I will try these before I spend the money for an inhaler that I know I hate. As I went over the shelves I was reminded of all the posts here on the subjects of these various herbs and compounds.
I also got some Rhodiola to try, as it was highly recommended here not long ago.
Figure all of this can't hurt my situation!
I am thankful for all my family, and support from friends and all of you here.
StephN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 08:48 AM   #3
joy

Thank you Sandy and to you! Here's to new beginnings!
Love, joy
Old 03-27-2005, 08:55 AM   #4
dede

HAPPY EASTER!

This is a very happy one for me! Lat night I was confirmed into the Catholic Church, after waiting 40 years. I am so very happy, and I pray that everyone have a VERY HAPPY EASTER!!!!!
Old 03-27-2005, 10:23 AM   #5
Sandy H.

Hello Steph: It is so good to hear from you! I am happy for you and that you are feeling well. Its good to hear from that you are taking good care of yourself. As you are aware I am doing the same. Here's looking forward to another great year. hugs, Sandy
Old 03-27-2005, 10:27 AM   #6
Sandy H.

Congrats to you!! Why did it take so long and you don't have to answer that if it is personal. I have found much comfort and peace in my church with my Christian friends and so will you. Blessings, Sandy