HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-21-2004, 03:08 AM   #1
carlye

Hey,
I just had a pet scan and it all came back normal! They really don't know whats going on with my shoulder. I have a ct and bone scan in a few weeks! I am happy the pet came back normal but I am still alittle worried about the shoulder pain. Thanks for asking!! Did you schedule your surgery yet?
Old 09-21-2004, 04:05 AM   #2
carlye

Hey,
I just had a pet scan and it all came back normal! They really don't know whats going on with my shoulder. I have a ct and bone scan in a few weeks! I am happy the pet came back normal but I am still alittle worried about the shoulder pain. Thanks for asking!! Did you schedule your surgery yet?
Old 09-21-2004, 08:24 AM   #3
Kristen

December 14, going out the 13. Let me know how your scans come out. thinking of u. k
Old 10-03-2004, 09:49 AM   #4
carlye

Hi K,
I think you should check into it, I had a long talk with Mark about this and he felt since I am taking lupron and that I have borderline osteopena that I should be on fosamax. I am now taking it with no side effects. My thoughts on the matter was, if my bones are weak that would make me more likely to get bone mets, but like I said it was my own theory and Mark said I agree you should be on this!
Old 10-05-2004, 12:00 AM   #5
carlye

I have my tumor markers done every 3 months, complete bloodwork, cea, and ca 27-29! That's just Mark some don't agree, but now I am so used to it and it makes me feel better when I feel like he is monitering me. I also still see him every 3-4 months and I just reached my 3 year cancer b-day!! My opinion on yours is just at least find a doc of some sort you trust. That is so important to me. I ask Mark anything and he will order it for me for my peace of mind!!