HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-16-2004, 11:41 AM   #1
Paul

Ron,

This guy’s walking down the street when he falls into a hole. The walls are so steep that he can’t get out.

A doctor passes by and the guy shouts up, “Hey you. Can you help me out?� The doctor writes a prescription, throws it down in the hole and moves on.

Then a priest comes along and the guy shouts up, “Father, I’m down in this hole … can you help me out?� The priest writes out a prayer, throws it down in the hole and moves on.

Then, the guy’s best friend walks by. The guy shouts up, “Hey, it’s me your friend, can you help me out?� Immediately, the best friend jumps down into the hole with the guy. The guy says, “What are doing? Now, both of us are stuck down here.�

The best friend responds, “Yeah you’re right, but I've been down here before and I know the way out.�

Ron, I hope that I have been as good a "friend" to the courageous women of this board, as Joe and Christine have been to me and my family. Just paying it forward!

Please be sure to give my very best to Cyndi. Y'all have an outstanding weekend!

Warmest regards,

Paul