HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-12-2004, 10:36 PM   #1
KeithB

Hi all. I wanted to let you all know that our Mom, KathyB from the profiles of courage, passed away yesterday (Monday, April 12). She fought a long hard battle and we are so proud of her. If not for this site, we would have lost her a long time ago. My sister, JaneC, and I posted many postings over the past 14 months looking for help on how to treat Mom. This site is where we found out about the gamma knife options. We can't thank Christine and Joe enough for their help and conversations.

Mom was just 59....way too young to be gone and leave 3 children and 9 grandchildren.

Keep battling against the disease. We will check in periodically to see how things are going for all of you. Take Care....
Old 04-12-2004, 10:44 PM   #2
eleanor

Hi Keith,
I am so sorry to hear the news about your mom. My thoughts are with you and your family during this sad time.
el
Old 04-12-2004, 10:48 PM   #3
Carlye

My thoughts and many prayers are with you and your family!
Old 04-13-2004, 01:22 AM   #4
Cindi

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your Mother. I read her Profile of Courage statement. Your mother was a real fighter. This site offers such a wealth of information for those of us fighting this disease. I will pray for you and your family during this time of sorrow.
Old 04-13-2004, 02:09 AM   #5
Paul

Dear Keith and Jane,

Your mom fought the good fight against this disease. She will live on in the hearts and minds of your entire family -- death ends a life but not a relationship. Your entire family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Warmest regards,

Paul
Old 04-13-2004, 04:35 AM   #6
chandi

I am sorry to hear about the news. We lost one of our good fighters against this deadliest disease.
My prayers are with you.
God bless you all.
chandi
Old 04-13-2004, 04:45 AM   #7
Velva

Keith,
So sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. I know she felt loved, and appreciated the support you and your sister gave her.
With prayers and sympathy for you and your family.
Velva
Old 04-13-2004, 07:55 AM   #8
Lolly

Keith and Jane,
I am saddened to learn of your mom's passage. It's been a long, brave fight for all of you.
Thank you for letting us know, and you and Jane and your families will remain in my prayers.
Hugs, Lolly
Old 04-13-2004, 08:12 AM   #9
Ron

Keith and Jane,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. We all lose a little bit of ourselves when a friend is taken, even a friend we may have never seen.

It is the good times I hope you remember about your Mom and the way she fought her battle, not the battle itself.

She is not only in your past, she is in your future too.

God Bless You All,
ron
Old 04-14-2004, 12:25 AM   #10
pattyd

my sympathies ande prayers are with you and your family- I read your postings and Janes many times and had a lotof admiration for all ! God Bless