HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2015, 05:22 PM   #21
rhondalea

Re: cancer is killing my spirit

Quote:
Here are a link about a non medication treatment for depression--will never get a clinical trial on this as there is no $$$$ in it:

Chronotherapy for Depression: Rapid, Large, Stable Effect
www.medscape.com/viewarticle/840191
Sleep doctors can make money doing it. Chicago Psychiatry Associates has a protocol that requires three nights at the center they've set up: "Individuals undergoing wake therapy are monitored, evaluated, and assisted by our program staff throughout the entire process. Our staff includes psychiatric nurses and graduate students in clinical psychology who have received training in chronotherapy and biological rhythms."

Considering what my insurance was billed for a sleep study (1 night), I think this has the potential to be very profitable. The fact that it appears to be a far better answer to depression than antidepressants is the icing on the cake.

Great link, Lani. I ordered this study paper through RightsLink because I want to see the protocol they're using. ($3.50--choose patient access; users must set up an account. Most papers are free of charge, but the most I've ever spent on a single paper is $3.50.) My SAD is now cured (with Vitamin D), but for many years I jumpstarted myself during the winter by staying up all night and all the next day. I never realized there was a way to create a more lasting effect, though.

2/6/09 Core needle biopsy: negative; Mammos through 2010: no change
3/30/11 Pea-sized lump in left breast at site of prior biopsy; mammo negative, sonogram not so much
4/14/11 Core needle biopsy: negative for cancer
5/18/11 Excisional biopsy 1.2 cm tumor, LVI, positive margin; ER+60%,PR+20%,HER2/CEP17 5
6/15/11 BMX: Left DCIS & LH; Right ADH; SNB: 2/3 nodes: 1.4 cm and 1 mm; ALND L1&2: 0/10; Stage IIa, Grade 3
7/14/11 CT/Bone scans NED; MUGA 66%
7/19/11 Biweekly dd AC w/Neulasta; done 8/30/11
9/13/11 Transfusion (Hemoglobin 8.6); MUGA 64%
9/20/11 Start Taxol + Herceptin; Taxol done 12/6/2011; continue Herceptin until 9/4/2012
12/27/11 Radiation - 6 weeks; 2/27/2012 - DONE! Yayyyy!
2/29/12 Start Tamoxifen 20 mg/day; continue until 2/28/17
5/16/12 Start five-years Metformin trial
6/19/12 MUGA 61%
8/21/12 Brain MRI NED (head still hurts, brain still fogged)
9/4/12 Herceptin done!
9/6/12 Port out!
7/11/13 Aricept 5mg for cognitive impairment; increased to 10mg as of 8/23/13; back to 5mg 12/2013
5/2014 Add Namenda 7mg
9/2014 Stop Aricept and Namenda; Neuropsychological evaluation
10/24/14 Start cognitive rehabilitation therapy
rhondalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 06:36 PM   #22
Mary Jo

Flori, I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for all you are going through. You are such a special lady who fights so hard. Praying now, that the epidural helps you and also that your Spirit will be lifted and you will feel rejuvenated and ready to continue the fight. Love you, Flori.
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06

17 Years NED

<>< Romans 8:28
Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 12:55 PM   #23
sarah

Flori, so sorry to hear what you've been going through. glad you're going to see someone and hope that helps. acupuncture helped my husband tremendously with pain - he has Ankylosing Spondelitis. I have nerve pain in a shoulder off and on due to radiation and I was given a drug that's normally for fibromyalgia - lyrica 75mg at night and that helped me plus physical therapy.
Children can seem very insensitive at those ages. Their lives to them are the most important thing and they are dealing with a lot in their minds. It's unfortunate but that's the way they are. Of course they love you and think you're going to be alright. death isn't real to them.
constant pain causes depression. hope they are able to solve that.
hugs
sarah
Old 03-09-2015, 05:33 PM   #24
Laurel

Flori-girl,

I have no great words of wisdom to be added to the chorus of the wise and kind sentiments previously shared by our Her2 sisters, so I will just say that illness is exhausting. The very place of not feeling well is fatiguing and depressing. Hang tough, Flori, and be especially patient with yourself.

I love and admire you!

Smile On!
Laurel

Dx'd w/multifocal DCIS/IDS 3/08
7mm invasive component
Partial mast. 5/08
Stage 1b, ER 80%, PR 90%, HER-2 6.9 on FISH
0/5 nodes
4 AC, 4 TH finished 9/08
Herceptin every 3 weeks. Finished 7/09
Tamoxifen 10/08. Switched to Femara 8/09
Bilat SPM w/reconstruction 10/08
Clinical Trial w/Clondronate 12/08
Stopped Clondronate--too hard on my gizzard!
Switched back to Tamoxifen due to tendon pain from Femara

15 Years NED
I think I just might hang around awhile....

Laurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 11:31 AM   #25
v-ness

dear flori - you won't remember me, but i remember when i got diagnosed and was here more and how much i appreciated your kickass spirit. but spirits can be sorely tried, that's for sure. pain is a serious cause for depression. my mom had Rheumatoid Arthritis in many joints, including back, and many joints replaced, and i never understood her weariness and pain until i started experiencing my own, which can't even compare to hers. she was depressed and struggled a long time. i am glad to read you're going to therapy, i personally think it helps a lot if you have a good doc. i am on Wellbutrin as an anti-depressant and the thing i like about it is that it's also got this energizing compenent to it. i upped it not long ago because i lost 5 cats and 2 human friends in one year and didn't think i could stand any more grief. i truly wish you the best and hope your neck feels better soon. everybody's allowed their time in the darkness, nobody can be kickass strong all the time. i'm particularly glad you reached out to other people when you need help. take good care, valerie
2/10 began 7 wks of radiation
6/10 mom dies of primary peritoneal ovarian cancer
8/10 got my last remaining ovary out
10/10 mammogram all clear
3/11 MRI shows 5 'spots' in right breast, largest 1 cm unidentifiable on US
needle biopsy proved the largest to be old inflamed cyst -phew!
7/10 switched to Arimidex
8/9 switched to Femara - allergic to arimidex
Femara made me lose hair quickly so switched to Aromasin
Aromasin made my hair fall out too and the bone pain was too much.
back on Tamoxifen 1/2013.
blood clot from trains and planes 5/2014 so on coumadin per onco for as long as i am on tamoxifen
tamoxifen was supposed to be up with my 5 yrs in may but my boyfriend was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer so i am staying on tamoxifen indefinitely because i want some ammo against BC, given the stress. lost my husband in only 10 wks in 2007 to stage 4 esophageal cancer.
cancer's screwing with another man i love
2/2016 - 6yrs in remission, off tamoxifen and off coumadin - yay!
v-ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 04:51 PM   #26
SoCalGal

Just wanted to update and say that it's gonna take me awhile to get square with this disease again, but in the meantime, I am thankful and grateful for all of your support and kindness in reaching out, lending an ear, shoulder to cry on, sending a thought, a message, an email, and just so many words of true understanding. This "fight" sucks. It is trying to suck the life from me, but I am trying my best to fight back. Truly trying my hardest right now.
‘03 latisimus dorsi flap to remove skin mets. CLEAN MARGINS. Continue single agent Herceptin thru 4/04. NED.
‘04 '05 & 06 tiny recurrences - scar line. surgery to cut out. NED each time.
1/2006 Rads again, to scar line. NED.

3/07 Heartbreaking news - mets! lungs.sternum. Try Tykerb/Xeloda. Tykerb/Carbo/Gemzar. Switch Oncs.
12/07 Herceptin.Tykerb. Markers go stable.
2/8/08 gamma knife 13mm stupid brain met.
3/08 Herceptin/tykerb/avastin/zometa.
3/09 brain NED. Lungs STABLE.
4/09 attack sternum (10 daysPHOTONS.5 days ELECTRONS)
9/09 MARKERS normal!
3/10 PET/CT=manubrium intensely metabolically active but stable. NEDhead.
Wash out 5/10 for tdm1 but 6/10 CT STABLE, PET improving. Markers normal. Brain NED. Resume just Herceptin plus ZOMETA
Dec 2010 Brain NED, lungs/sternum stable. markers normal.
MAR 2011 stop Herceptin/allergy! Go back on Tykerb and switch to Xgeva.
May-Aug 2011 Tykerb Herceptin Xgeva.
Sept 2011 Tykerb, Herceptin, Zometa, Avastin.
April 2012 sketchy drug trial in NYC. 6 weeks later I’m NED!
OCT 2012 PET/CT shows a bunch of freakin’ progression. Back to LA and Herceptin.avastin.zometa.
12/20/12 add in PERJETA!
March 2013 – 5 YEARS POST continue HAPZ
APRIL 2013 - 6 yrs stage 4. "FAILED" PETscan on 4/2/13
May 2013: rePetted - improvement in lungs, left adrenal stable, right 6th rib inactive, (must be PERJETA avastin) sternum and L1 fruckin'worsen. Drop zometa. ADD Xgeva. Doc says get rads consultant for L1 and possible biopsy of L1. I say, no thanks, doc. Lets see what xgeva brings to the table first. It's summer.
June-August 2013HAPX Herceptin Avastin Perjeta xgeva.
Sept - now - on chemo hold for calming tummy we hope. Markers stable for 2 months.
Nov 2013 - Herceptin-Perjeta-Avastin-Xgeva (collageneous colitis, which explains tummy probs, added Entocort)
December '13 BRAIN MRI ned in da head.
Jan 2014: CONTINUING on HAPX…
FEB 2014 PetCT clinical “impression”: 1. newbie nodule - SUV 1.5 right apical nodule, mildly hypermetabolic “suggestive” of worsening neoplastic lesion. 2. moderate worsening of the sternum – SUV 5.6 from 3.8
3. increasing sclerosis & decreasing activity of L1 met “suggests” mild healing. (SUV 9.4 v 12.1 in May ‘13)
4. scattered lung nodules, up to 5mm in size = stable, no increased activity
5. other small scattered sclerotic lesions, one in right iliac and one in thoracic vertebral body similar in appearance to L1 without PET activity and not clearly pathologic
APRIL 2014 - 6 YRS POST GAMMA ZAP, 7 YRS MBC & 18 YEARS FROM ORIGINAL DX!
October 2014: hold avastin, continue HPX
Feb 2015 Cancer you lost. NEDHEAD 7 years post gamma zap miracle, 8 years ST4, +19 yrs original diagnosis.
Continue HPX. Adding back Avastin
Nov 2015 pet/ct is mixed result. L1 SUV is worse. Continue Herceptin/avastin/xgeva. Might revisit Perjeta for L1. Meantime going for rads consult for L1
December 2015 - brain stable. Continue Herceptin, Perjeta, Avastin and xgeva.
Jan 2016: 5 days, 20 grays, Rads to L1 and continue on HAPX. I’m trying to "save" TDM1 for next line. Hope the rads work to quiet L1. Sciatic pain extraordinaire :((
Markers drop post rads.
2/24/16 HAP plus X - markers are down
SCIATIC PAIN DEAL BREAKER.
3/23/16 Laminectomy w/coflex implant L4/5. NO MORE SCIATIC PAIN!!! Healing.
APRIL 2016 - 9 YRS MBC
July 2016 - continue HAP plus Xgeva.
DEC 2016 - PETCT: mets to sternum, lungs, L1 still about the same in size and PET activity. Markers not bad. Not making changes if I don't need to. Herceptin/Perjeta/Avastin/Xgeva
APRIL 2017 10 YEARS MBC
December 2017 - Progression - gonna switch it up
FEB 2018 - Kadcyla 3 cycles ---->progression :(
MAY30th - bronchoscopy, w/foundation1 - her2 enriched
Aug 27, 2018 - start clinical trial ZW25
JAN 2019 - ZW25 seems to be keeping me stable
APRIL 2019 - ONE DOZEN YEARS LIVING METASTATIC
MAY 2019 - progression back on herceptin add xeloda
JUNE 2019 - "6 mos average survival" LMD & CNS new single brain met - one zap during 5 days true beam SBRT to cord met
10/30/19 - stable brain and cord. progression lungs and bones. washing out. applying for ds8201a w nivolumab. hope they take me.
12/27/19 - begin ds8401a w nivolumab. after 2nd cycle nodes melt away. after 3rd cycle chest scan shows Improvement, brain MRI shows improvement, resolved areas & nothing new. switch to plain ENHERTU. after 4th cycle, PETscan shows mostly resolved or improved results. Markers near normal. I'm stunned but grateful.
10/26/20 - June 2021 Tucatinib/xeloda/herceptin - stable ish.
SoCalGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:35 PM   #27
Mtngrl

Dear Flori,

I'm so sorry you've been suffering so. I'm sure there will be a time I experience something like what's going on with you. I will remember what you said, and know I'm not alone.

Sometimes people who are in a dark place learn to love the dark. Maybe your pain is a signal to slow down; to tread water rather than trying to win a competition right now. Maybe you need to float, and to look for the beauty in the dark. It's there. It's subtle, but it's there.

Some mantras I use when I feel desperate are "this too shall pass," "how important is it?," and "let go and let God." As so many others have said, you are feisty and fierce and a go-getter. That's your go-to coping style, and it's worked for you for so long. But it's not the only one.

Try mindfulness meditation. Try guided imagery and affirmations. Try losing yourself in music, or funny movies, or coloring mandalas. (I have some I can send you if you PM me). Try entering into each moment of now with no expectations, just focused awareness.

Maybe your life is not a problem to solve. Maybe it just is.

I'm a lot like you--energetic, determined, goal-oriented, focused. Those behaviors have served me well, but sometimes they aren't enough.

We love you and we're rooting for you.
4/29/11 CT scan shows suspicious lesions on liver and lungs
5/17/11 liver biopsy
5/24/11 liver met confirmed--Stage IV at diagnosis
5/27/11 Begin weekly Taxol & Herceptin for 3 months (standard of care at the time of my DX)
7/18/11 Switch to weekly Abraxane & Herceptin due to Taxol allergy
8/29/11 CT scan shows no new lesions & old lesions shrinking
9/27/11 Finish Abraxane. Start Herceptin every 3 weeks. Begin taking Arimidex
10/17/11--Brain MRI--No Brain mets
12/5/11 PET scan--Almost NED
5/15/12 PET scan shows progression-breast/chest/spine (one vertebra)
5/22/12 Stop taking Arimidex; stay on Herceptin
6/11/12 Started Tykerb and Herceptin on clinical trial (w/no chemo)
9/24/12 CT scan--No new mets. Everything stable.
3/11/13 CT Scan--two small new possible mets and odd looking area in left lung getting larger.
4/2/13--Biopsy of suspicious area in lower left lung. Mets to lung confirmed.
4/30/13 Begin Kadcyla/TDM-1
8/16/13 PET scan "mixed," with some areas of increased uptake, but also some definite improvement, so I'll stay on TDM-1/Kadcyla.
11/11/13 Finally get hormone receptor results from lung biopsy of 4/2/13. My cancer is no longer ER positive.
11/13/13 PET scan mixed results again. We're calling it "stable." Problems breathing on exertion.
2/18/14 PET scan shows a new lesion and newly active lymph node in chest, other progression. Bye bye TDM-1.
2/28/14 Begin Herceptin/Perjeta every 3 weeks.
6/8/14 PET "mixed," with no new lesions, and everything but lower lungs improving. My breathing is better.
8/18/14 PET "mixed" again. Upper lungs & one spine met stable, lower lungs less FDG avid, original tumor more avid, one lymph node in mediastinum more avid.
9/1/14 Begin taking Xeloda one week on, one week off. Will also stay on Herceptin and Perjeta every three weeks.
12/11/14 PET Scan--no new lesions, and everything looks better than it did.
3/20/15 PET Scan--no new lesions, but lower lung lesions larger and a bit more avid.
4/13/15 Increasing Xeloda dose to 10 days on, one week off.
7/1/15 Scan "mixed" again, but suggests continuing progression. Stop Xeloda. Substitute Abraxane every 3 weeks starting 7/13.
10/28/15 PET scan shows dramatic improvement everywhere. All lesions except lower lungs have resolved; lower lungs noticeably improved.
12/18/15 Last Abraxane. Continue on Herceptin and Perjeta alone beginning 1/8/16.
1/27/16 PET scan shows cancer is stable.
5/11/16 PET scan shows uptake in some areas that were resolved on the last two scans.
6/3/16 Begin Kadcyla and Tykerb combination
6/5 - 6/23 Horrible diarrhea from K&T together. Got pneumonia.
7/15/16 Begin Kadcyla only every 3 weeks.
9/6/16 Begin radiation therapy on right lung lesion that caused the pneumonia.
10/3/16 Last of 12 radiation treatments to right lung.
11/4/16 Huffing and puffing, low O2, high heart rate, on tiniest bit of exertion. Diagnosed as radiation pneumonitis. Treated with Prednisone.
11/11/16 PET scan shows significant improvement to radiated part of right lung BUT a bunch of new lung lesions, and the bone met is getting worse.
11/22/16 Begin Eribulin and Herceptin. H every 3 weeks. E two weeks on, one week off.
3/6/17 Scan shows progression in lungs. Bone met a little better.
3/23/17 Lung biopsy. Tumor sampled is ER-, PR+ (5%), HER2+++. Getting Herceptin and Perjeta as a maintenance treatment.
5/31/17 Port placement
6/1/17 Start Navelbine & Tykerb
Mtngrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 05:44 PM   #28
JessicaV

Re: cancer is killing my spirit: natural antidepressants

Hi SoCalGal, I am so sorry you are having such an overwhelmingly distressing time with too much all at once on an endless basis.

I just wanted to pass on two helpful ideas which may or maynot be of any use to you but if you know of them at least you can look at them and consider if they might be worth trying.
I have recently started an on-line buddhist training with Pema Chödrön, plus a meditation class. And I am finding the simple learnings about how to reduce suffering make sense to me, help me and really hit the spot.

My son has had ongoing anxiety and depression for much of his life. He recently discovered Inositol, specifically myo-inositol, which is made in the body, was considered a B Vitamin, and its only side effect is bloating if you have too much in one dose. It tastes sweet. He gets it as a powder in 1pound packs, and takes 1tsp about 5times a day, ie about12gms a day, just as powder in his mouth, and it has greatly improved his mood and emotional comfort. If he is feeling upset, he increases the dose with another tsp immediately and another couple between the doses.
Inositol has been researched and found to help with seretonin-uptake-related depression, and with anxiety. But it does not throw your seretonin/dopamin/norephidrin neurotransmitters out of balance and is a much less toxic drug than most things marketted as antidepressants.
7 Jan 2014 Radiology: Radiologist turned screen away from me. When asked she said "Not a cyst, very suspicious.See your GP asa results avail."
Cancelled my psych clients for the week.
8 Jan 14 GP: 2.2cm IDC in 6cm DCIS field. FNA=malignant cells. Referred to Surgeon.
Cancelled my psych clients for the month.
13 Jan
14 Surgeon said L mastectomy not lumpectomy, offered neoadjunctive trial, agreed adjunctive chemo after surgery a good choice for me. Booked Body scan and bone scan for staging (both fine) Surgery for16 Jan,
16 Jan 14 Surgeon also agreed in preop meeting to also remove 6cm fatty cyst in job lot. Good job done.
19 Jan 14 discharged home with 1 drain.
22 Jan 14 drain partly pulled out overnight, serious seroma (600 ml reducing removed every 2 days for a month) Serious staph infection because nurse said wait 3 days for yr surgeon appointment.
26Jan 14 pathology: 2.2cm Grade 3(3,3,2)ER-, PgR-, HER2+2 so to be confirmed by Sish test. Node negative. No vascular or lymphatic involvement. No metastases in scans.
30 Jan 14 HER2+ high amplification, 13 gene copies per cell.
21st Feb 14 Began 3wkly TCH adjuvant treatment at The Mount Hospital Perth, with 3monthly MUGA heart tests +Oncologist or Surgeon full physical check-up.
Cancelled my psych clients for 6 months.
Feb 14 First MUGA test: 71%,
First C15.3 test: 20
7th March 14 began Neulasta self-applied injections 24hrs after each TCH treatment. Bonepain helped by spa, heatpacks and
Claritin, reflux/indigestion helped by Somac.
July 14 completed docetaxol and carboplatin, ongoing herceptin to 12 months. Severe cognitive deficit/fatigue after 1pm daily.
Sept 14 Second MUGA test: 69%
Cancelled my psych clients for 2014
Dec 14 Third MUGA test: 70%
Second C15.3 test : 20
Cognitive fatigue delays return to work.

March 2015 Tachycardia pulse 168, night in hospital. Cardiologist says no heart disease, ALIVE ECG attachment for my mobile phone now regular monitoring.
July 2015 Worktrial, up to 8hrs per wk. Fatigue ongoing
Aug 2015 Heart good, no evidence of cancer, just Fatigue.
May 2019 Melanoma 1.5cm Stage 1 by right collarbone(was present as large freckle in 2014 and cut through by breast surgeon to remove fatty cyst at same time as mastectomy.) Melanoma removed leaving scar from shoulder to breastbone. In hospital twice for IV antibiotics. Told catagorically this could not be BC mets.
Dec 2019 Still NED, still fatigue in late afternoon, but have my brain back in the early mornings. So most days I watch the sunrise and hear the birds morning chorus in my bush backyard and am glad to be alive and to be me still.

JessicaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 08:48 AM   #29
rhondalea

Those are two great ideas, Jessica, particularly the meditation. The Center for Head Injuries uses MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction), developed by Jon Kabat-Zinn, in its program for TBI and other brain-injured clients. I just completed the course with one of their neuropsychologists, who offers it at a much-reduced cost to patients with balky insurance companies. The studies demonstrate (using MRIs) positive brain changes in MBSR practitioners, which defines it as a medical treatment. The course I took cost $300 vs. $2600 for the hospital-based course, because my insurance insisted on paying it as "behavioral" and the hospital will only bill it as "medical." One hopes this will not be such a fight in the future.

A very good free MBSR course is available online. I plan to update the chemobrain thread with this information, including a link to my Dropbox folder where I have downloaded all the audio and video files, and created a single indexed PDF of the manual (which needs some formatting tweaks, which is why I haven't posted it yet), but in the meantime, here's a link to the site:

Palouse Mindfulness

John Kabat-Zinn offers his tapes at the Sounds True store, where Pema Chödrön's offerings are also available. I find his voice and timing and choice of words really annoying, so I use the Palouse materials as well the audio and video from UC San Diego Health System, which offers yoga instruction by Lynn Rossy. She's far more pleasant to my ear, but not everyone finds Kabat-Zinn as unattractive as I do.

The difference between the two programs is that MBSR is secularity. I have always been attracted to Buddhism, and I plan to branch out in my meditation practice, but for those who prefer an approach that is simple to learn, as well as medically documented, MBSR is a good choice.

Edited to add:

I just listed to a sample tape, and Pema Chödrön's voice and manner is also far more appealing that Jon Kabat-Zinn's.

3/30/11 Pea-sized lump in left breast at site of prior biopsy; mammo negative, sonogram not so much
5/18/11 Excisional biopsy 1.2 cm tumor, LVI, positive margin; ER+60%,PR+20%,HER2/CEP17 5
6/15/11 BMX: Left DCIS & LH; Right ADH; SNB: 2/3 nodes: 1.4 cm and 1 mm; ALND L1&2: 0/10; Stage IIa, Grade 3
9/20/11 Start Taxol + Herceptin; Taxol done 12/6/2011; continue Herceptin until 9/4/2012
6/19/12 MUGA 61%
9/4/12 Herceptin done!
9/6/12 Port out!
7/11/13 Aricept 5mg for cognitive impairment; increased to 10mg as of 8/23/13; back to 5mg 12/2013
5/2014 Add Namenda 7mg
Old 03-14-2015, 10:09 AM   #30
rhondalea

The efficacy of mindfulness-based stress reduction on mental health of breast cancer patients: a meta-analysis

The PDF link is to the right. The article is free.

6/19/12 MUGA 61%
9/4/12 Herceptin done!
9/6/12 Port out!
5/2014 Add Namenda 7mg