HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2006, 03:35 PM   #1
Her2nSue

Unhappy thyroid problems with IDC

Hey Gang,

I have a question to throw out there. Has anyone had any thyroid problems after chemo treatments and herceptin infusions? I've been having some strange
feelings since my last infusion, tomorrow I go in for more. I spoke with the onc nurse and told her that I'm so fatigued even after I nap after I get home from work. All joints and muscles hurt, but that's been that way since I've been on herceptin and femara. Does anyone else's fingers swell, usually at the worst is in the morning. Can't get my rings on my fingers. On top of this typical stuff, I should win an academy award for being able to cry at the snap of the fingers at any time. I'm already on a depression meds that have been upped since the onslaught of cancer. They're probably going to give me a thyroid test tomorrow and see whats up. Would like a diaretic or something to help me feel less swollen, jeans are getting pretty snug now, and they were fitting just fine in July/Aug. Sigh... well, if there's any opinions or suggestions on what could be going on, please send me a line. I will keep you updated on what goes on with the blood tests. Thanks for listening!
Sue
Her2nSue is offline   Reply With Quote