HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-13-2003, 04:57 PM   #1
Elaine, UK

Hi again

I was taking 16 per day according to the literature I received from Dr Jan de Vries' in London. However, I up'd it to 20 yesterday and I am truly watching the positive effects of my dermal mets daily and I can't believe it :>)

I take 4 in each juice (I break open the capsules and put the powder into my juice, wait 5 mins and it absorbs quite well and doesn't really ruin the taste of the juice) - now 4 in my morning orange juice about an hour before breakfast.

Then 4 at around 11am in my carrot juice
4 at around 3pm in my other carrot juice
4 at 4pm in carrot juice
4 in an apple and carrot juice about 1 1/2 hours after dinner at 8-8.30pm.

On Gerson I am doing a lot of supplements (such as CoQ10, niacin, milk thistle for my liver, dandelion root for my liver, etc), together with juices and 5 enemas per day. I wait about an hour after I've taken the IP6 and then do an enema to detox dead cells. It seems to be doing something.

On the Gerson supplements issue - I take about 11.5grams of pancreatin enzymes per day, but that's because I know my panceatic exocrine function (i.e. my pancrea's ability to produce pancreatic enzymes) is just 38% of normal. I had a 'by chance' test in London that proved this. Quantities of pancreatin enzyme supplements should really be tailored to the patient. Indeed, I'm not sure whether I am on the correct dose yet according to the new enzyme regime. I speak with Jan de Vries on Tuesday so hopefully he can advise me further.

Do hope this helps Gail. It truly is inspiring. It seems to me to be a case of a good diet excluding the food that feeds tumours like animal protein (since we're overexpressing protein in our cancers already, it makes sense not to add any more), plus lots of enzymes that our body is not producing because we're sick. Enzymes break down proteins.

Take care and will let you know how things progress.

Love
Elaine :>)