HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2017, 01:36 AM   #1
Lilneenz

Lymphovascular invasion / survivors ?

Hello ladies
I'm new to the group - my diagnosis is grade 3, stage 1 multifocal totalling 2cm her2 pos, er/pr neg with lymphovascular invasion, 4 negative nodes - tumour within 5cm of DCIS. Ct and bone scan clear. (Scans requested as had back pain),

I'm in the U.K. - had left mastectomy first where invasive was discovered. Now on round two of fec-th, 3xfec and 3xth, I am trying to get perjeta added privately as have seen pre results from aphinity trial and know lots of US ladies are having this adjuvantly - not available adjuvantly in uk yet.
My main concern st the moment is lymphovascular invasion !! The oncologist seems so vague about it / she's vague about it all to be honest. She's not even sure I'll be having radiotherapy, but I think I should. I'm frightened about recurrence and can't work out how I can be stage 1 with lymphovascular invasion.
Am I doing enough ?? Is perjeta a good idea for me - how many ladies out there with positive stories like mine !!
Feeling so frightened so any help greatly appreciated !!
Lilneenz is offline   Reply With Quote