HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-21-2005, 02:58 PM   #1
*_Irene from Tampa_*

Brad

I can't tell you how shocked and saddened I was to hear about Jerri.

I did not know Jerri personally, but felt close to her since our "meeting" through this group. She was very instrumental in helping me make my decision to have RFA to my liver in 2002. I have not been reading the post' as often lately since I had my second surgery to the liver a few months back, so just last week I read the post where she said she had another recurrence. My shock when I read your post today.

My heart goes out to you and your family Brad. Please take care of yourself and thank you so much for letting us know.

Irene from Tampa
Old 01-22-2005, 06:42 PM   #2
Brad

Irene,

I do remember hearing about your RFA. Jerri spoke of you kindly. Services were today, with >500 in attendance. The outpouring of love was unbelievable. Jerri will be missed, but there is still a lot of work for you girls to do. Keep up the good fight, let nothing get you down. There is nothing that I can say or do to cure you, but I can give you words of encouragement. Jerri's favorite verses this past few months are on a chalk board in our kitchen:

Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. (Romans 12:11-12).

Never give up, Jerri fought to the end.

-Brad