HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-19-2009, 07:18 AM   #1
MJo

Kvetching

Surviving breast cancer was a great gift. I was grateful and I knew for a while how important it is to care of myself, to do my best and not worry about the rest. Now, four years out I am back to old, bad habits. I can't believe that I am not taking care of my overall health, that I'm letting worries about money, work, retirement, etc. get to me. Not only did I have BC, but I had a dangerous BC, and it was discovered by coincidence. I got a big break! I can't believe I'm not taking good care of my second chance! Thanks for letting me b--ch and complain.

IDC, Stage I, Grade 2
Oncotype DX Score 32
Her2++ E+P+, Node Neg.
Lumpectomy 11/04/05 Clear Margins
3 Dose dense AC (Couldn't tolerate 4)
4 Dose dense Taxol & Herc. (Tolerated well)
36 weeks Herceptin (Could not complete one year due to decrease in MUGA score)
2 years of Arimidex, then three years of Femara
Finished Femara May 2011
MJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:03 AM   #2
karen z

Re: Kvetching

Hi MJO. So now we know something about you we suspected all along- YOU ARE HUMAN!!!!
I think there are many of us who have had the same thoughts/feelings as you do (at least I do) and what we must do is not be so hard on ourselves and begin to take it one day at a time and get back on track. I worry far too much about things I have little control over and need to do more about the things I do have control over. Since coming back from San Antonio I have decided to take things one day at a time and do some extra work on what I can control- and that involves eating properly (as if my health depended on it- which it does) and begin to walk again, do more yard work, etc. I read a very funny book about one woman's experience with breast cancer (Lopsided) and the author comments at some point how she is back to her "old" boring, complaining life and wonders a bit how that could have happened. You might enjoy that book. But I am determined (as I have also had major weight struggles since my diagnosis) to do my best to take charge of some of the basics first. Now-- as for not worrying about some other things- that will be harder (I am human too)-- but I am going to keep trying.
Love,
Karen

Last edited by karen z; 12-19-2009 at 08:05 AM.. Reason: typ
karen z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:04 AM   #3
ammebarb

Hi MJo. My breast cancer was 26 years ago--They didn't test for HER2 then, but I'm guessing I'm negative. Anyway, I know exactly what kind of enhanced perspective a cancer diagnosis can give and how much we all wish we could hang onto the best parts of that perspective.....but inevitably, stresses and woes, worries and struggles happen and it is all too easy to slip back into the old perspective. For me, a worrier by nature, I figure the best I can do is "snap" backwards, at least momentarily and claim the special understanding I had right after my cancer diagnosis. I've found that I can't stay there, as it's almost too intense or poignant (for want of a better word), but it makes me realize the blessings of the moment and the insignificance of some of the worries....and I'm grateful. Knowing that your survival is a gift is a good way to come back to that better perspective about what is important and what isn't. Our every experience makes us who we are, and it's especially true of the cancer experience. I'd never have chosen to have this disease, but it does give me profound gratitude for the "now". You'll get beyond this!

Warm hugs,
Barb A.
ammebarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:42 AM   #4
BonnieR

Thank you all for sharing this as I have had the same feelings. Heaping a bit of guilt on myself for not being as sensitive and aware as when first diagnosed. It would be nice to keep the hightened awareness but it is probably an unatural state. Time marches on. It is a mixed blessing, isn't it, to have "regular" reactions again.
I had a holiday party last week and a fellow patient and friend was helping me put out food. We started to obsess over the arrangement and then I said "we are cancer survivors, who gives a s#@* over how the crackers are placed!" So, I AM learning that 'good is good enough'.....

Post menopause
May 2007 Core biopsy, Rt breast
ER+, Pr-, HER2 +++, Grade 3
Ki-67: 90%
"suspicious area" left breast
Bilateral mastectomy, (NED on left) May 2007
Sentinel Node Neg
Stage 1, DCIS with microinvasion, 3 mm, mostly removed during the biopsy....
Femara (discontinued 7/07) Resumed 10/07
OncoType score 36 (July 07)
Began THC 7/26/07 (d/c taxol and carboplatin 10/07)
Began Herceptin alone 10/07
Finished Herceptin July /08
D/C Femara 4/10 (joint pain/trigger thumb!)
5/10 mistakenly dx with lung cancer. Middle rt lobe removed!
Aromasin started 5/10
BonnieR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:26 PM   #5
v-ness

hey, you want to hear stupid? i quit smoking many years ago and during that time i ran the boston marathon for the jimmy fund two times, back when my husband and i were perfectly healthy (an officemate's little boy had a brain tumor, so we were raising money for dana farber). so, i had about a decade of no smoking under my belt when my father died suddenly of a stroke. i bummed a cig off my brother's wife in the garage to cope with the stress that night as the funeral home fetched pop's body. a couple months later i bought a pack. it lasted 2 weeks. then i bought another. and another. in november the same year my husband was diagnosed with Stage 4 esophageal cancer. you'd think that would make me quit smoking, right? think again. i smoked even more because i was so stressed out. boy, was he mad when he found out. he didn't know i was smoking before then because i did it secretly and since he was a smoker, he couldn't smell it. he only figured it out when he got diagnosed and quit. bob died only 10 weeks after diagnosis and still i smoked. i tried quitting time and time again and failed for the past couple years since his death. finally, for some reason, i just quit cold turkey on may 16th this year. i was then rewarded with breast cancer (it wasn't there in my mammo in march). somehow, though, despite this MAJOR stress, i haven't picked up another cig, nor have i wanted to *except* for the first 20 minutes after the surgeon said "you have cancer". no idea why the desire for cigs is gone, but sure am glad. anyway, my point is that it's easy to fall back into bad habits, even after you've been rewarded for having good ones (like i was for being able to run a marathon after quitting cigs). i am sure i will have to remain on guard about ever falling back into the cigarette trap again for the rest of my life, particularly now that i have cancer.

at least i didn't start drinking. i quit that in 1989 and never looked back.

even when i didn't smoke, though, i had plenty of bad habits. i drank diet soda all the time, i used Sweet N Lo, hotdogs were my #1 favorite food. since i've had BC i've revamped my diet. it's easy right now because cancer is right in my face. but i suspect that down the line i might start thinking again that hey, i'd love me some hot dogs and processed deli food. mm mmmmm. and so on and so on. i am sure it's easier to "be good" when you are in the thick of things. then easier to fall off the proverbial wagon when you aren't in Fight or Flight mode.

i guess you are going to have to find and harness your inner Quitter again because you know you want to keep cancer at bay forever more. it's not easy, and i don't know what your particular demon is, but i've overcome drinking and smoking (knock wood) and if i can do it, anyone can. good luck to you. valerie
2/10 began 7 wks of radiation
6/10 mom dies of primary peritoneal ovarian cancer
8/10 got my last remaining ovary out
10/10 mammogram all clear
3/11 MRI shows 5 'spots' in right breast, largest 1 cm unidentifiable on US
needle biopsy proved the largest to be old inflamed cyst -phew!
7/10 switched to Arimidex
8/9 switched to Femara - allergic to arimidex
Femara made me lose hair quickly so switched to Aromasin
Aromasin made my hair fall out too and the bone pain was too much.
back on Tamoxifen 1/2013.
blood clot from trains and planes 5/2014 so on coumadin per onco for as long as i am on tamoxifen
tamoxifen was supposed to be up with my 5 yrs in may but my boyfriend was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer so i am staying on tamoxifen indefinitely because i want some ammo against BC, given the stress. lost my husband in only 10 wks in 2007 to stage 4 esophageal cancer.
cancer's screwing with another man i love
2/2016 - 6yrs in remission, off tamoxifen and off coumadin - yay!
v-ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #6
Mary Jo

Hi Mjo...Boy, do I hear you. I remember when I was dx saying things like......."oh my gosh, I can't believe I worried about (fill in the blank)" "I will never worry about (fill in the blank) again."

Well, here I am 4 1/2 years out and I'm back to worrying about (fill in the blank.) The only difference is that I do recognize myself doing it and do try to change my line of thinking.

The good thing (as another poster said) is that we truly are getting back to "normal" and that is a good thing! Sadly though, it's too bad, when we learn a lesson during a hard time we can't keep those feelings fresh inside us....BUT....maybe that wouldn't be good either......Yes? No? LOL! Not sure.....but I know that normalcy is back in my life and for what it's worth......IT'S A GOOD THING.

Thanks for bringing up what I'm sure many of us experience.

Love and peace...

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06

17 Years NED

<>< Romans 8:28
Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:10 AM   #7
mcgle

Yes, another one here who has slipped back into some of her old ways. At dx, I wasn't ever going to eat this, that or the other again, but here I am doing just that!

However, I eat far less nowadays, and have lost a considerable amount of weight through diet and exercise, though no longer deprive myself of the foods I love - just reduce portions. But if going to a function, I eat normally (don't want to upset the host), and watch it for the next few days.

We are only human, and being in a constant state of anxiety (for whatever reason) cannot be good for us.

Mcgle (UK)
mcgle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:30 PM   #8
MJo

Wow. I am grateful for these replies. I felt a little embarrassed after I pushed the button to post the message, and thought it might be kindly ignored. Thank you for reminding me that there are people who share my feelings.

IDC, Stage I, Grade 2
Oncotype DX Score 32
Her2++ E+P+, Node Neg.
Finished Femara May 2011
Old 12-20-2009, 09:16 PM   #9
ElaineM

Wink Re: Kvetching

We are all totally human.We are not perfect. All we can do is our best.
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=48247
Lucky 13 !! I hope so !!!!!!
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52807
14 Year Survivor
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57053
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." author unknown
Shared by a multiple myeloma survivor.
ElaineM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:20 AM   #10
karen z

And sometimes we forget to try and do that!!
You are not alone.
k
Old 12-21-2009, 09:05 AM   #11
WolverineFan

I loved this post as it reminded me how good this website is for us all. MJo - thanks for posting and sharing.

V-ness - A big kuddos to you! I know how hard those demons are to fight. I lost my dad to alcoholism decades before he actually died from liver failure. But, that's another website!!! Congrats on fighting so hard on your battles!!!

3/35/2009 - Diagnosed, age 39
5/7/09 - Mastectomy and reconstruction started. Two tumors found. Tumors were side by side. DCIS tumor was 2.8 cm, ER-, PR-, grade 2. Invasive tumor was 1.1 cm, poorly differentiated, grade 3, ER+90%, PR+95%, HER2+3. Thankfully, no node involvement.
5/29/09 - Second surgery resulting from difficulty healing from mastectomy.
6/2/09 - Began Herceptin treatments
6/23/09 - Began Taxotere and Carboplatin treatments along with Herception every 3 weeks.
10/06/09 - Completed Taxotere and Carboplatin - Yeah!!!
10/27/2009 - Herceptin maintenance and began Femara
12/10/2009 - 2nd stage reconstruction surgery
2/2010 - Body rejected saline implant
3/18/2010 - Second stage reconstruction using silicone implant
5/4/10 - Completed Herceptin - YEE-HAA!
May '10 - Body rejects silicone implant...taking a break.
11/29/10 - Hysterectomy
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:50 PM   #12
Laurel

MJo, surviving cancer is like dieting...there are those days when your resolve shocks you. You pass over the chocolate fudge brownies without so much as a nimble only to succumb another day to the siren call of the potato chips! Living means being apart of all that is LIFE, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Like it or not we are woefully and utterly human in all our frail, neurotic glory (but remember we are created in God's image!!!!).

Okay, my time to share....I get bugged when people demand (wittingly or unwittingly) of me what they would have demanded pre-cancer. Sometimes I just want to say, "Hey, CANCER SURVIVOR here! Don't need the stress of your problems. Got plenty of my own. Not the same do-it-all-million-balls-in-the-air-gal here, okay? Look, I get TIRED now. My body is creaky. I've got the estrogen level of an 80 year old. My feet are so stiff I hobble, yes HOBBLE! Go bug someone else!"

Of course we cannot say all that, can we? No, we are women (most of us) so we throw the balls up into the air and keep juggling them with our stiff hands...

Smile On!
Laurel

Dx'd w/multifocal DCIS/IDS 3/08
7mm invasive component
Partial mast. 5/08
Stage 1b, ER 80%, PR 90%, HER-2 6.9 on FISH
0/5 nodes
4 AC, 4 TH finished 9/08
Herceptin every 3 weeks. Finished 7/09
Tamoxifen 10/08. Switched to Femara 8/09
Bilat SPM w/reconstruction 10/08
Clinical Trial w/Clondronate 12/08
Stopped Clondronate--too hard on my gizzard!
Switched back to Tamoxifen due to tendon pain from Femara

15 Years NED
I think I just might hang around awhile....

Laurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:21 PM   #13
BonnieR

Laurel, thanks for reminding me why I was so stiff and sore and cranky at the mall yesterday. I was being so hard on myself for not being more in the spirit. It's because I was hurting. I guess I feel I should be " all better" by now. But recovery brings it's own set of problems.

Post menopause
May 2007 Core biopsy, Rt breast
ER+, Pr-, HER2 +++, Grade 3
Ki-67: 90%
"suspicious area" left breast
Bilateral mastectomy, (NED on left) May 2007
Sentinel Node Neg
Stage 1, DCIS with microinvasion, 3 mm, mostly removed during the biopsy....
Femara (discontinued 7/07) Resumed 10/07
OncoType score 36 (July 07)
Began THC 7/26/07 (d/c taxol and carboplatin 10/07)
Began Herceptin alone 10/07
Finished Herceptin July /08
D/C Femara 4/10 (joint pain/trigger thumb!)
5/10 mistakenly dx with lung cancer. Middle rt lobe removed!
Aromasin started 5/10
BonnieR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:54 AM   #14
karen z

Laurel,
Your quote below summed up my feelings some days. Maybe we SHOULD just say it sometimes (and in the mornings and after sitting I definitely feel like I am hobbling along). It is a bit hard to explain this club to others.

"Not the same do-it-all-million-balls-in-the-air-gal here, okay? Look, I get TIRED now. My body is creaky. I've got the estrogen level of an 80 year old. My feet are so stiff I hobble, yes HOBBLE! Go bug someone else!"
Old 12-22-2009, 08:15 AM   #15
Midwest Alice

Karen, I agree this club is very hard to explain to others. There is a confort here. A peaceful feeling that we can snuggle in and be who we now are. I had no idea it was in Gods plan for me to teach my children how to die.
Not tomorrow, not next year or for many years to come. God is the only one who knows the time. I plan to being here for a long time.
Though I live every day feeling that my friends and family look to me to learn how to die. Everyone is going to die, right? This is a gift (not one anyone would pick) I live with hope in our treatments and lives. I pray and plan on doing it very well, with Gods help.

Hope this doesn't flip anyone out. But you guys are talking about how we feel on the inside and this is how I feel.

These feeling give me hope.
08/08, Herceptin/tax 12 every week
10/08, CT/PET clear, ? on pelvis, hips, MUGA 43, started Enalaprial for heart, Herceptin every 3 weeks
11/08 33Rads; 12/08 MUGA 48
2/09 MRI spine and bone scan, old mets to spine, Chest x-ray, blood work, IV NED,regular CPAP use,Zometa x6, first -flue like symptoms 2 days;Herceptin x3; stage 2 lymphoedema..sleeve and glove
4/09 Brain MRI - CLEAR; MUGA 54
7/09 chest ultrasound,
10/09 PET, brain and spin MRI NED Herceptin only. MUGA 59!!!
1/11 Hip replacement 7/11 Hip 2 replacement
4/12 4 years!! Herceptin
6/12 start reconstruction finish in 12/12
2/14 Herception - 6 years!!!

1 Corinthians 10:13 "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you
can stand up under it."

Midwest Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:23 AM   #16
MJo

You are right, Alice. Dying is natural. Being born is a big deal, dying is a big deal and living is (hopefully) the good part in between. When the time comes, I hope I can die as well as I tried to live. Right now I'm not doing such a good job on the in-between part. Have to go to a gastro doctor because my gall bladder is inflamed and liver is slightly swollen. I am so sick of doctors. Can't seem to get away from them. On the other hand, thank God I have good health care and don't have to fight for my tests. And I am definitely watching my fats.

As for the Femara aches, I live with them now. I hobble around in the morning, kind of hunched over, and it gets better the more I move. I look forward to the end of my 5 years. I am in a clinical trial now, and if I stay in, I could get femara for another 5 years. I think I will refuse.

IDC, Stage I, Grade 2
Oncotype DX Score 32
Her2++ E+P+, Node Neg.
Finished Femara May 2011
Old 12-22-2009, 09:40 AM   #17
Midwest Alice

MJo, The fact that we express the hard times is so important. Your post has brought many to say they too feel they aren't doing as well as they think they should be doing. On weight, diet, handling all the pain and other stuff.

Just know you are making a difference in our life by being so open with your feelings.

I guess I just want you to know though you are at a time of feeling low, You may feel your not doing so good on the inbetween part.... but others who have come on here and posted they feel what you feel. Or just read are being helped by your openness. To me, this is one sign that you are doing good on the inbetween part.

I'm praying for you and us all.

Love Alice
08/08, Herceptin/tax 12 every week
10/08, CT/PET clear, ? on pelvis, hips, MUGA 43, started Enalaprial for heart, Herceptin every 3 weeks
11/08 33Rads; 12/08 MUGA 48
2/09 MRI spine and bone scan, old mets to spine, Chest x-ray, blood work, IV NED,regular CPAP use,Zometa x6, first -flue like symptoms 2 days;Herceptin x3; stage 2 lymphoedema..sleeve and glove
4/09 Brain MRI - CLEAR; MUGA 54
7/09 chest ultrasound,
10/09 PET, brain and spin MRI NED Herceptin only. MUGA 59!!!
1/11 Hip replacement 7/11 Hip 2 replacement
4/12 4 years!! Herceptin
6/12 start reconstruction finish in 12/12
2/14 Herception - 6 years!!!

1 Corinthians 10:13 "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you
can stand up under it."

Midwest Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:01 AM   #18
karen z

I agree Alice that being part of the club is to "snuggle in and be who we are now". I have to confess that, at times, I have wondered who I am now (how could I integrate all of the different lives time, experience, and illness brought me) but I think that things are beginning to come together for me now. And,MJo, Alice is so correct that "Your post has brought many to say they too feel they aren't doing as well as they think they should be doing" and that "this, is one sign that you are doing good on the inbetween part". I AGREE. Sharing these feelings has hopefully not only done you some good but you have definitely done all of us some good- thank you MJO and Alice for your insights.
Love,
Karen
Old 12-26-2009, 08:47 PM   #19
suzan w

Hi MJO, wow, you said it!!! When I find myself slipping back into old habits, mostly worrying about things I cannot control, I focus on the funny half numb/ sensitive area where my breasts used to be...and how proud I am of my scars and my survival...and suddenly I am right back where I belong...happy for every moment! xo Suzan
5/05 biopsy-invasive lobular carcinoma with LCIS,8mm tumor,stage 1 grade 2, ER+ PR+ Her2+++
6/14/05 bilateral mastectomy, node neg. all scans neg.
Oncotype DX-high risk
8/05-10/05 4 rounds A/C
10/05 -10/06 1 yr. herceptin
arimidex-5 years
2/14/08 started daily self administered injections..FORTEO for severe osteoporosis
7/28/09 BRCA 1 negative BRCA2 POSITIVE
8/17/09 prophylactic salpingo-oophorectomy
10/15/10 last FORTEOinjection
RECLAST infusion(ostoeporosis)
6/14/10 5 year cancerversary!
8/2010-18%increase in bone density!
no further treatments
Oncologist says, "Go do the Happy Dance"
I say,"What a long strange trip its been"
'One day at a time'
6-14-2015. 10 YEAR CANCERVERSARY!
7-16 to 9-16. Extensive (and expensive) dental work done to save teeth. Damage from osteoporosis and chemo and long term bisphosphonate use
6-14-16. 11 YEAR CANCERVERSARY!!
7-20-16 Prolia injection for severe osteoporosis
2 days later, massive hive outbreak. This led to an eventual dx of Chronic Ideopathic Urticaria, an auto-immune disease from HELL.
6-14-17 12 YEAR CANCERVERSARY!!
still suffering from CIU. 4 hospitilizations in the past year

as of today, 10-31-17 in remission from CIU and still, CANCER FREE!!!
6-14-18 13 YEAR CANCERVERSARY!! NED!!
suzan w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:47 PM   #20
Jackie07

About diet - Have you noticed that all the nutrition expert are very, very overweight? I've noticed that while I was in school. My sister-in-law is approaching retirement age as a nutrition professor/dietician. She's been struggling with her weight ever since her 4th child was born - that's 20 years ago. Now she's going to 'weight watchers'.

I, on the other hand, have been constantly trying to gain weight. Because everytime my weight had dropped, I'd find serious illness hidden somewhere. No, maintain my ideal weight is not going to prevent anything. It only helps me to be in good enough shape to fight the illnesses.

We have earned our every right to indulge ourselves once in a while. It's holiday season, just relax and enjoy... When you feel good, you may find that you don't need that much food to feel good.

NICU 4.4 LB
Erythema Nodosum 85
Life-long Central Neurocytoma 4x5x6.5 cm 23 hrs 62090 semi-coma 10 d PT OT ST 30 d
3 Infertility tmts 99 > 3 u. fibroids > Pills
CN 3 GKRS 52301
IDC 1.2 cm Her2 +++ ER 5% R. Lmptmy SLNB+1 71703 6 FEC 33 R Tamoxifen
Recc IIB 2.5 cm Bi-L Mast 61407 2/9 nds PET
6 TCH Cellulitis - Lymphedema - compression sleeve & glove
H w x 4 MUGA 51 D, J 49 M
Diastasis recti
Tamoxifen B. scan
Irrtbl bowel 1'09
Colonoscopy 313
BRCA1 V1247I
hptc hemangioma
Vertigo
GI - > yogurt
hysterectomy/oophorectomy 011410
Exemestane 25 mg tab 102912 ~ 101016 stopped due to r. hip/l.thigh pain after long walk
DEXA 1/13
1-2016 lesions in liver largest 9mm & 1.3 cm onco. says not cancer.
3-11 Appendectomy - visually O.K., a lot of puss. Final path result - not cancer.
Start Vitamin D3 and Calcium supplement (600mg x2)
10-10 Stopped Exemestane due to r. hip/l.thigh pain OKed by Onco 11-08-2016
7-23-2018 9 mm groundglass nodule within the right lower lobe with indolent behavior. Due to possible adenocarcinoma, Recommend annual surveilence.
7-10-2019 CT to check lung nodule.
1-10-2020 8mm stable nodule on R Lung, two 6mm new ones on L Lung, a possible lymph node involvement in inter fissule.
"I WANT TO BE AN OUTRAGEOUS OLD WOMAN WHO NEVER GETS CALLED AN OLD LADY. I WANT TO GET SHARP EDGED & EARTH COLORED, TILL I FADE AWAY FROM PURE JOY." Irene from Tampa

Advocacy is a passion .. not a pastime - Joe
Jackie07 is offline   Reply With Quote