HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-24-2005, 10:49 AM   #1
*_Cathy_*

Has anyone seen that Kevin guy on TV saying that cancer cannot exist in an alkaline body? He says that we either have an acidic body or alkaline body and when our body is alkaline , we can't get cancer. In his book he tells how to make your body alkaline.Did anyone get his book? I ordered it, so I'll have to see what he says. I do love tomatoes and pizza- anything with tomatoes in it- if this has anything to do with it -I don't know. Thanks and God Bless- Cathy
Old 05-24-2005, 10:54 AM   #2
Esther

Sounds interesting Cathy---post more information after you get the book.
Old 05-24-2005, 12:41 PM   #3
StephN

Yes, I have been channel surfing and caught a few minutes of this guy, but not enough to get much sense out of what he was saying.
Other than he wants you to buy some of his products so you won't get cancer!

Well, we on this board already have it so we need to do what we can to get and keep it under control. Asking this sort of question is in line with that thinking. Actually this topic comes up on this board every few months.

I found a few web sites that address this diet and many people need it for other diseases such as acid-reflux (GERD).
The alkaline vs. acidic foods list in this link will surprise you! Foods that seem acidic actually can have an ALKALINE effect when they break down in our bodies.
Have fun with this one. I found that I basically eat so that I maintain what should be on the alkaline side (this is without any testing, tho).

http://www.essense-of-life.com/info/foodchart.htm
StephN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 06:17 PM   #4
Lyn

Hi, I heard a celebrity here in Australia, he owns a tyre company, cured himself of Cancer by eating fried tomatoes and onions. I don't know if that was all he ate though.

Hugs Lyn