HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2012, 05:46 AM   #1
Paula O

Fighting Breast Cancer With Healthy Lifestyle Choices

As 2013 approaches, I was wondering if there is any interest in a thread for whoever wants to check in periodically as desired about how they are doing with any health promoting goals they set for themselves. Some things about cancer are totally out of our control but there are lots and lots of proactive choices we can make that can make a real difference in our health and how we feel. Even small positive changes can add up and writing down a healthy lifestyle goal that you want to achieve and how you are going to do it can be a great first step.

Being overweight is known to increase risks for breast cancer reoccurrence and poorer outcomes. I've gained a bunch of weight I want to take off so getting down to my ideal weight in the coming year is one of my personal goals. My initial aim is to lose the first five pounds with healthy eating and exercise and then build on that foundation.

Today is the first day of the rest of our lives and we don't have to wait for New Year Resolutions to start making some small, simple changes that promote health. Some may want to wait til the holidays and it's extra culinary temptations to be over to start major dietary changes if that's on your agenda but taking the stairs instead of an elevator or parking a bit further from the store in a parking lot when doing Christmas shopping this week can mean more weight bearing exercise which promotes strong bones.

Here are a few healthy lifestyle ideas below that are known to improve health that I can think of off the top of my head. Maybe others have more they'd like to add.

-Adding more fruit, veggies, and whole, unprocessed foods to our diet. When we eat a "rainbow of colors" (and I'm not talking Fruit Loops here , we are loading up on cancer-fighting nutrients
-Taking a walk every day. Even a short one does a body good to get moving
-Losing excess weight
-When in treatment and appetite is nill, choosing to eat health promoting foods and staying well hydrated whether one feels like it or not
-Cutting down or eliminating smoking
-Going to bed earlier/getting more sleep
-Drinking plenty of water (Some people recommend drinking half your weight in ounces of water--ie; someone 150 pounds would aim for 75 oz of water/day)
-Stretch when watching the news
-Getting daily fresh air and sunshine
-Reducing junk food/sugar
-Nipping defeated, negative thinking in the bud
-Getting in more fiber
-Taking time to relax and de-stress
-Making sure that you get in at least one enjoyable activity every day
-Laugh and sing more
-pump light weights or use a resistence band for strength training three times a week while being careful with extremities which have had lymph nodes removed
-Juicing
-Adding nutritional supplements
--Flossing our teeth every day is a healthy heart choice (It lowers the risk of stroke!) in addition to our gums and teeth loving it
etc

The possibilities for making progress is limitless!

It can be motivating to work on healthy lifestyle goals together with others. Accountability as desired and mutual support and encouragement can also be powerful tools in making progress. Is there any interest here in a thread for folks sharing the progress they are making with their own healthy lifestyle changes they are working on?

Here's to our health!

Paula
Paula O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:41 AM   #2
foleyjsr5

Re: Fighting Breast Cancer With Healthy Lifestyle Choices

count me in Paula-I love your suggestions and I am going to make changes-good ones that will help me become fitter and healthier-we could check in every now and again to see how we are doing and support each other. Ok everyone sin up now!!!!
foleyjsr5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:28 AM   #3
conomyself

I like the idea. These lifestyle improvements are a big part of my strategy...
ER+/PR+/HER2+ amplification 4.8 (whatever that means)
8/13/2012 Brain MRI (clear); bone scan verified CT scan
8/14/12 started Taxotere/Carboplatin/Herceptin, 2 rounds (added Neulasta after 9/4 treatment)
9/4/12 CA 15-3: >3000
9/15/12 CA 15-3: 840
9/15/12 started Taxotere/Perjeta/Herceptin, 4 rounds (no Neulasta)
10/29/12 CT scan showed dramatic improvement in all areas - largest liver met 2.5 cm, largest lung met 10 cm
12/17/12 Started Perjeta/Herceptin, 2 rounds
12/17/12 CA 15-3: 17 Yay!!!
1/21/13 CT scan showed improvement - largest liver met 1.9 cm, largest lung met 2 mm
1/29/13 CA 15-3: 12 Started Herceptin only
3/12/13 CA 15-3: still 12 yay!! Back to Perjeta/Herceptin
3/29/13 CT scan more improvement - largest liver met 1.2 cm, some lung mets disappeared!
3/7/14 started Tamoxifen
6/27/13 - 1/2015 CT scan stable
Began a diet of only single ingredient foods and went nearly NED excepts for some tiny lung spots - ask me if you want to know more...
1/2015 - 1/2017 CT scan stable
conomyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:24 PM   #4
'lizbeth

Paula,

You are just what I needed today. Of course the bacon for breakfast was really tasty, lol.

I've printed the list and am posting it up.

Count me in too.

PS. I did get a good laugh on foleyjsr5's typo: everyone sin up now! Yep, I think being hedonistic is a big part of my problem.

Traditional Treatment: Mastectomy and Axillary Node Dissection followed by Taxotere, 6 treatments and 1 year of Herceptin, no radiation
Former Chemo Ninja "Takizi Zukuchiri"

Additional treatments:
GP2 vaccine, San Antonio Med Ctr
Prescriptive Exercise for Cancer Patients
ENERGY Study, UCSD La Jolla

Reconstruction: TRAM flap, partial loss, Revision

The content of my posts are meant for informational purposes only. The medical information is intended for general information only and should not be used in any way to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease

Last edited by 'lizbeth; 12-19-2012 at 12:27 PM.. Reason: addition
'lizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:21 PM   #5
carlatte7

I'm in! I just started weight Watchers 2 weeks ago...AGAIN. Sheesh. It was great going in for Vit H yesterday and being down 5# from 3 weeks ago!
May1- first chemo.
May 5- I could no longer feel the mass. Really. Neither could my oncologist.
July 2- 4th TCH- Oncologist cancels last 2 tx due to "complete response"
August6- lumpectomy with axillary node dissection. No disease present in breast. 1 out of 14 nodes + (4mm)
MUGA #2- 72%
Finished 30 rads Oct '12. Mild lymphedema noticed when I had 2 rads left.
Continue Herceptin q3w until next May
April '13- first mammo since surgery- calcium deposits that are " not concerning." Well, they are concerning to ME! Turned loose from surgeon for 6 months! One more Vit H, will make plans then for port removal.
Oct '13- no change in calcium deposits. "See ya in 6 months!" Keeping port for now.
March '14- oncologist says return in 6 mo.
April '14- mammo unchanged. Surgeon will see me in 6 months but no mammo for a year unless something changes. Its getting easier, but oh, boydo i hate that scanxiety! Keeping port until 2 year anniversary of last Herceptin.
Sept'14- bloodwork good, return to onco in 8 months.
Oct'14- surgeon will see me in April '15. Moving on.
May '15- mammo unchanged, keeping same schedule. Tumor markers soon and if all is well port comes out.
July '15-tumor markers normal. See onco in a year. Appt. for port end of month. First grandchild born July 1st- for today, life is good.
carlatte7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:31 PM   #6
evergreen

I am with you folks all the way! The research seems clear that physical activity to the extent that makes you sweat reduces recurrence. I am reading that daily for 30 minutes is ideal. So I go to the gym most days each week, unless I work strenuously in the garden.
Eating foods thought to fight cancer, exercising every other day,using my garden as my mecca of peace, and loving my supportive husband more than ever.
evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:06 AM   #7
suzan w

I really like this plan!!! Would like to shed about 20 lb that has crept up on me over the past 10 years. I have decided (since last June) to eliminate meat/dairy from my diet and be as VEGAN as possible. It is a lot easier than I first thought. I am also very concerned about the GMO foods that are rampant in the food chain. Trader Joe's brand claims to be totally non-GMO. Healthy eating has become an enjoyable pursuit!!! Have also discovered a vegan restaurant chain called The Loving Hut. They are scattered throughout the country and make the dining out experience a blast!!! Dont know if anyone has heard much about the desperate condition of our ocean's fish...a chef I know told me the other day that since the Japanese tsunami and the nuclear power plant disaster, that all the ocean's fish (yes I said ALL) are now radioactive.
Here's to healthy lifestyle choices!!!
5/05 biopsy-invasive lobular carcinoma with LCIS,8mm tumor,stage 1 grade 2, ER+ PR+ Her2+++
6/14/05 bilateral mastectomy, node neg. all scans neg.
Oncotype DX-high risk
8/05-10/05 4 rounds A/C
10/05 -10/06 1 yr. herceptin
arimidex-5 years
2/14/08 started daily self administered injections..FORTEO for severe osteoporosis
7/28/09 BRCA 1 negative BRCA2 POSITIVE
8/17/09 prophylactic salpingo-oophorectomy
10/15/10 last FORTEOinjection
RECLAST infusion(ostoeporosis)
6/14/10 5 year cancerversary!
8/2010-18%increase in bone density!
no further treatments
Oncologist says, "Go do the Happy Dance"
I say,"What a long strange trip its been"
'One day at a time'
6-14-2015. 10 YEAR CANCERVERSARY!
7-16 to 9-16. Extensive (and expensive) dental work done to save teeth. Damage from osteoporosis and chemo and long term bisphosphonate use
6-14-16. 11 YEAR CANCERVERSARY!!
7-20-16 Prolia injection for severe osteoporosis
2 days later, massive hive outbreak. This led to an eventual dx of Chronic Ideopathic Urticaria, an auto-immune disease from HELL.
6-14-17 12 YEAR CANCERVERSARY!!
still suffering from CIU. 4 hospitilizations in the past year

as of today, 10-31-17 in remission from CIU and still, CANCER FREE!!!
6-14-18 13 YEAR CANCERVERSARY!! NED!!
suzan w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:37 AM   #8
Paula O

It's wonderful to have you guys join me. Anybody else who also wants to be a part of working on healthy lifestyle changes of your choice and sharing about it here--feel free to jump right in whenever is good for you. Everybody welcome. It doesn't have to be about food--pick whatever you want.

Wooohooo for you, Carlatte on those first five pounds biting the dust right in the middle of a gazzilion food temptations before Christmas! Congrats

There's a book I have found very helpful this year--I've read it a couple of times. Here are a couple quotes from “Made to Crave"" by Lysa Terkeurst. (Cheapest place to look for it is at www.AllBookStores.com if you are interested)

"I was made for more than to be stuck in a vicious cycle of defeat."

"When I am considering a compromise, I will think past this moment and ask myself, “How will I feel about this choice tomorrow morning?”

----------------

Here's something else I read that I am considering as I plan for success today:

"Every time you eat or drink, you are either feeding disease or fighting it."

Guys, let's fuel our bodies in such a way that we are building our bodies up and not tearing them down.

Have a great day, everybody!

Paula

Old 12-22-2012, 04:59 AM   #9
Paula O

"When I was in high school, I loved playing football. It was, and still is, my favorite sport.But there was one part I hated...those first two weeks of practice in August, when the temperature often hit 100 degrees.Coach Kilzer, however, knew the importance of those two weeks and he "took no prisoners"...the agility drills, the grueling windsprints, and finally the dreaded laps. I still have nightmares about those five laps around the field in full pads following a three-hour workout.My body after those first few days was so sore I could hardly get out of bed each morning. But as each day passed, the pain would lessen, and after three or four weeks, the transformation of being in "football shape" would happen.Breaking bad habits is no different. The physical and mental pain can be grueling, whether you're trying to exercise more, smoke less, drink less, eat healthier, or work less...it's never easy.But the benefits to your health and to your attitude can be priceless. Breaking a habit starts with courage, ends with discipline, and is fueled by desire.

I saw this recently, and would like to share it with you.I am your constant companion.I am your greatest asset or heaviest burden.I will push you up to success or down to disappointment.I am at your command.Half the things you do might just as well be turned over to me,For I can do them quickly, correctly, and profitably.I am easily managed, just be firm with me.Those who are great, I have made great.Those who are failures, I have made failures.I am not a machine, though I work with the precision of amachine and the intelligence of a person.You can run me for profit, or you can run me for ruin.Show me how you want it done. Educate me. Train me.Lead me. Reward me.And I will then...do it automatically.I am your servant.Who am I?I am a habit.

The author of the above is unknown, but the words are right on target. If you make good habits, they in turn will make you. But like the weeds in the garden, bad habits can take over your life. Make a decision today to pull those weeds."
Live with Passion,Mac AndersonFounder, Simple Truths
-------------
Ten days left in 2012, including today. You guys ready to make some brand new healthy habits and boot out the ones for good that do not serve us well?If yes, HOORAY! If not, we can choose to "Just do it anyway" then say "HOORAY"!. The first part of just getting started when it comes to change can be the most challenging then it gets easier. Are you beginning your new healthy habits now or in 2013? You get to choose what works best for you without guilt and not worry about being in any kind of race with anybody else. You can do this in your own time, at your own pace,and make it a great plan, a custom fit that you can REALLY carry through.

If you are comfortable sharing,what are your goals and how are you going to reach them? I love that God gives us fresh starts 24/7/365. Past mess ups can be dealt with and left behind, beit wishing we did't regain weight once lost, being disappointed that we are now out of shape but once were, or had quit junk food or coffee and it's back or lack disipline in getting to bed at a decent time, or whatever you want to work on. Maybe you want to start with one simple positive change and build on that rather than tackle everything all at once. Or perhaps it works best for you to make change on a bunch of fronts at the same time. You pick then go fer it! It feels really,really good to take excellent care of ourselves and fight cancer every way we can. Healthy habits can make a big difference. We have a brand new year ahead with lots of blessings right around the corner.

Paula
Old 12-23-2012, 07:28 PM   #10
europa

I'm in!

For 2013 I am going to try my hardest to:
1. Exercise at least 4 times a week.
2. Meditate
3. Eat less sugar or cut it out completely (this is going to be a tough one)
4. Laugh more
Stage 2B +++ ER+(10%), PR+(5%), HER2+++(1 positive node, 1 micromets to second node)
AC started 12/2011 ended 1/2012
Taxol + Herceptin weekly for 12 weeks ended 4/2012
30 zaps of radiation done 6/2012
Tamoxifen 6/2012
every 3 weeks of Herceptin for another year.
Metformin Trial 8/12
10/12 MRI- CLEAR
01/13 BRAIN MRI- CLEAR!
01/13 Neck MRI- CLEAR!
FINISHED HERCEPTIN 1/9/2013...Woot Woot
Starting Walter Reed Vaccine Trial 2/13
CT Scans + ultrasound of abdomen CLEAR-5/13
02/2015 through 11/2015 emergency D&Cs for Tamoxifen induced uterine polyps which caused uncontrollable hemorrhaging
12/2015 blood clot to left leg caused by Tamoxifen. No longer taking it. On Xarelto, a blood thinner
12/2015 Ablation to prevent hemorrhaging from potential issues with Tamoxifen residue in my system
1/2016 continuing journey without hormonal therapy. Reevaluating the option of a hysterectomy and oopherectomy.
4/1/2018 2mm stroke. Yes, stroke! No cause ever found but they believe it was a migraine that went bonkers and created a tiny clot. No deficits. I was back to normal with 24hrs. Now on baby aspirin for life.
7/27/2018 hysterectomy and oopherectomy
01/07/2019 Mastectomy and expanders put in
3/22/2019 Vtach, almost died. Cause unknown.
7/22/2019 New perky boobs put in
7/21/2020 Off of all drugs but a baby aspirin because of the stroke in 2018.

www.mychemobag.org
www.facebook.com/mychemobag

8 YEARS NED
europa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:49 AM   #11
Paula O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efwRFVHpDOE

Dr. Mina Bissel of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory sats down with Dr. Harness at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium and talked about diet and exercise. This lady is a dynamo, was given special recognition/an award at the symposium for her work, and delivered a great talk at SABCS.

OK--let's move these bodies and get our microenviormments on full alert for any stray cancer cells. How about get out for a nice walk TODAY?

Europa--you GO Girl! You've got yourself some super duper goals. Anybody else want to share their plans?

2013 is our year to get healthier and fitter!

Paula
Old 12-29-2012, 04:54 AM   #12
Paula O

Here's some motivation for us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUaIn...e_gdata_player

This is good.
Paula
Old 12-29-2012, 05:45 AM   #13
karen z

These links might be helpful:

http://nyti.ms/W1gTEU

http://soc.li/MO4Z44Y
karen z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:49 AM   #14
karen z

My internist mentioned this article published in the Times recently. I have not yet read thoroughly but will and will also be looking for health apps. Recommendations are appreciated:

http://nyti.ms/ZBHW1C
Old 12-30-2012, 05:45 AM   #15
sarah

good idea Paula.
my onc strongly believes in exercise.
Like others, I gained lots of weight in chemo and haven't been able (strong-willed enough) to shed it but maybe this coming year.
In our cancer support group, we've discussed nuitrition a lot and basically I'd say cutting out or down on all dairy products is a big one - less or no: milk, cheese, yogurt (yes yogurt is dairy!!!), etc. and sugar.
juicing is fun once you get into it but you have to clean the juicer immediately or it is impossible to clean. Carrot with a little apple and ginger - yum!
water - we could all drink more water
fruit - yes good also
less or no red meat
I'm in. Let's talk about what we're doing and maybe about weight loss!!???!!!!
health and happiness
sarah
Old 12-30-2012, 08:31 AM   #16
karen z

This is a very nice app for tracking food/exercise:

MyNetDiary (9.99)
Old 12-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #17
karen z

This was posted in a "NEWS" thread very recently but is relevant here and a decent read:
Healthy Lifestyle During Menopause May Decrease Breast Cancer Risk Later On
To read the full article, please go to:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/254322.php
Old 12-30-2012, 10:39 PM   #18
JennyB

Karen/Paula loving this thread and have downloaded the app My fitness Pal - it is great and I can't believe that by breakfast I have had daily sugar recommendation just with Raspberries banana and muesli!! (toasted muesli may have to go!)

May have to omit the rest of NYE entries though!!
Clear margins but lymphovasculer invasion
Stage 3a Grade 3
Fec 100 x 3 Jan '11 Taxotere X 3 and Herceptin X 1yr
Staging scans - CT brain & body and bone - May '11 - NED!!
Start Femara - in chemo induced menapause
25 Rads June '11
Dec '11 Menstruation resumed - zoladex inj monthly and Tamoxifen
Feb '12 Back on Femera and Zoladex
March '12 CT brain & body & bone scan all clear
Zometa x2/yearly
April '12 - Oopherectomy

Praying the Herceptin is as good as its hype!!
JennyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:58 AM   #19
Paula O

You've got some fine goals, Sarah! Kuddos to you.

Nice info Karen.

Jenny--amazing how sugar adds up. Diabetics count a half of a banana as one serving. Low glycemic index fruits can be helpful when cutting back on all sugar. In my book, there's a world of difference between the natural, unprocessed sugar we get in fruit versus Coke, M & Ms, etc.

2013 is right around the corner. As we think through goals of progress in healthy life style changes we want to make in various areas, we need to discard any kind of "I Can't do it" type defeated thinking, leaving the past behind and going forward to better choices. Here's a story about kids below that illustrates that point well and moving past it and onto, "I can. I will and I'm going to do that right now".

There's also a tremendous handy-dandy book New York Times Best seller of the past that I'm about to re-read. I mentioned this motivating book today and gave a link for reading the intro and first chapter online for free in the "For those interested" thread in the keeping your mind off breast cancer section if a Christian perspective is of interest to you.

How about we each give one or more specific, written, attainable short term goal for a healthy lifestyle change for this week and then follow up on how it's going? If you fall down, no big deal--just get right back up. Put your goal in the present tense and make it happen! The odds of reaching a goal go up tremendously when we write it down then proactively aim for it. It's been said that if you shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll reach the stars. We can get where we want to go one step at a time.

Paula

-------------
The I Can't Funeral

by Author Unknown

Donna's fourth grade classroom looked like many others I had seen in the past. The teacher's desk was in front and faced the students. The bulletin board featured student work. In most respects it appeared to be a typically traditional elementary classroom. Yet something seemed different that day I entered it for the first time.

My job was to make classroom visitations and encourage implementation of a training program that focused on language arts ideas that would empower students to feel good about themselves and take charge of their lives. Donna was one of the volunteer teachers who participated in this project.

I took an empty seat in the back of the room and watched. All the students were working on a task, filling a sheet of notebook paper with thoughts and ideas. The ten-year-old student next to me was filling her page with "I Can'ts". "I can't kick the soccer ball past second base." "I can't do long division with more than three numerals." "I can't get Debbie to like me." Her page was half full and she showed no signs of letting up. She worked on with determination and persistence. I walked down the row glancing at student's papers. Everyone was writing sentences, describing things they couldn't do.

By this time the activity engaged my curiosity, so I decided to check with the teacher to see what was going on but I noticed she too was busy writing. I felt it best not to interrupt. "I can't get John's mother to come for a teacher conference." "I can't get my daughter to put gas in the car." "I can't get Alan to use words instead of fists."

Thwarted in my efforts to determine why students and teacher were dwelling on the negative instead of writing the more positive "I Can" statements, I returned to my seat and continued my observations.

Students wrote for another ten minutes. They were then instructed to fold the papers in half and bring them to the front. They placed their "I Can't" statements into an empty shoe box. Then Donna added hers. She put the lid on the box, tucked it under her arm and headed out the door and down the hall.

Students followed the teacher. I followed the students. Halfway down the hallway Donna entered the custodian's room, rummaged around and came out with a shovel. Shovel in one hand, shoe box in the other, Donna marched the students out to the school to the farthest corner of the playground. There they began to dig. They were going to bury their "I Can'ts"!

The digging took over ten minutes because most of the fourth graders wanted a turn. The box of "I Can'ts" was placed in a position at the bottom of the hole and then quickly covered with dirt. Thirty-one 10 and 11 year-olds stood around the freshly dug grave site. At this point Donna announced, "Boys and girls, please join hands and bow your heads." They quickly formed a circle around the grave, creating a bond with their hands.

They lowered their heads and waited. Donna delivered the eulogy.

"Friends, we gathered here today to honor the memory of 'I Can't.' While he was with us here on earth, he touched the lives of everyone, some more than others. We have provided 'I Can't' with a final resting place and a headstone that contains his epitaph. His is survived by his brothers and sisters, 'I Can', 'I Will', and 'I'm Going to Right Away'. They are not as well known as their famous relative and are certainly not as strong and powerful yet. Perhaps some day, with your help, they will make an even bigger mark on the world. May 'I Can't' rest in peace and may everyone present pick up their lives and move forward in his absence. Amen."

As I listened I realized that these students would never forget this day. Writing "I Can'ts", burying them and hearing the eulogy. That was a major effort on this part of the teacher. And she wasn't done yet.

She turned the students around, marched them back into the classroom and held a wake. They celebrated the passing of "I Can't" with cookies, popcorn and fruit juices. As part of the celebration, Donna cut a large tombstone from butcher paper. She wrote the words "I Can't" at the top and put RIP in the middle. The date was added at the bottom. The paper tombstone hung in Donna's classroom for the remainder of the year.

On those rare occasions when a student forgot and said, "I Can't", Donna simply pointed to the RIP sign. The student then remembered that "I Can't" was dead and chose to rephrase the statement. I wasn't one of Donna's students. She was one of mine. Yet that day I learned an enduring lesson from her as years later, I still envision that fourth grade class laying to rest, "I Can't".

--------------------
Old 12-31-2012, 10:37 AM   #20
MJo

Count me in -- I think. I also have joined Weight Watchers again. I am line dancing as exercise. I mentioned at weight watchers that I need to stay healthy because I am a survivor. Other survivors identified themselves, including an Ovarian cancer survivor. But for me, eating healthy food and exercising is hard. I am lazy and I love junk.

IDC, Stage I, Grade 2
Oncotype DX Score 32
Her2++ E+P+, Node Neg.
Lumpectomy 11/04/05 Clear Margins
3 Dose dense AC (Couldn't tolerate 4)
4 Dose dense Taxol & Herc. (Tolerated well)
36 weeks Herceptin (Could not complete one year due to decrease in MUGA score)
2 years of Arimidex, then three years of Femara
Finished Femara May 2011
MJo is offline   Reply With Quote