HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2005, 06:42 AM   #1
Lyn
A Living Legend

Smile Question for Joe?

Hi Joe, just courious, how do our postings end up as an individual web page? A few times I have been searching and in the list are postings I have made on this Forum along with some of the other ladies. It doesn't bother me, it intrigues me how the net works.

Love & Hugs Lyn
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 09:14 AM   #2
TriciaK

I am also intrigued and fascinated by this marvelous website! What I wonder is if it is possible to put in a search for any one topic or for the threads and comments by any one person and have them all available? Several times I have wanted to do that and haven't known how or even if it's possible. Thanks, Joe, for this great site and for any response to either Lyn or to me. Hugs, Tricia
TriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 10:50 AM   #3
Lolly

Hi Girls, I think I can answer this one....

The way to view any posts that you as a member have either started or replied to is to click on the User CP function at the top of this page; that will take you to your personal page and if you look at the Control Panel on the left, under Suscribed Threads click on List Subscriptions. You'll see every post that you've been a part of!

Next, to view the posts of other members, click on Members List at the top of this page, which will take you to all the members names arranged alphebetically. Either scroll to the member you're interested in, or click on the letter that their UserName begins with. Click the Find button in the Find Post column, and you'll see all the posts by that member.

Pretty Neat!
<3 Lolly
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote