HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-12-2004, 12:00 AM   #1
JoJo

I am clueless when it comes to HDTV. I am an old fashioned person, even though I'm only 36! :-)

Please check if Shannon Miller will be commentator on your extensive cable. Then please record. If she is not there, forget it.

I am familiar with regular commentators for just NBC, Tim Daggett & Elfi Schlegel. The larger part of the gymnastics community is not too crazy for them, due to their irritating speaking style.

I am hoping that Miller will bring in a feel of "freshness" and will add more interesting background info on gymnasts, as I have not been able to follow as closely as before. (Who has the time?) :-)

BTW, I have a tradition to record all Olympic gymnastics and a little cute VHS library.

FYI:
As of 8am PST, Thurs Aug 12: nobody has come up to offer their available services. (Ruth, please post here with an update on your cable.) In other words, I'm missing out the opportunity to witness Miller's rare job stint. I'm almost sure that she doesn't want to be commentator for life -- she's attending law school right now. Special thanks to Ruth, Janelle, Steph, and Al for being kind.

God bless you all. Hugs
Old 08-30-2004, 12:36 AM   #2
Patty H

That was my first thought also. Everything new they come up with seems to be for hormone positive people. I also wish them the best. Everytime I hear something new I rush to read it only to find it doesn't include me. Patty H
Old 09-28-2004, 10:31 AM   #3
judiek

Hi Ruth,

Yes, I was so happy with my scan...but would feel much better if the tm's were down where they were. When I started this trial I had 13 lesions in both lungs and liver. Lungs have been clear since June. Liver tumors have had significant shrinkage. Doctor actually thinks the cells are dead in the tumors that are left. Also, the dr that read the scan only commented on 4 tumors...so, I'm thinking 3 could be gone!! Most of them were under one cm in August. Well, I will go over all this with my dr next week...time will tell. Thanks Ruth for the prayers.

Warmly,

Judie