HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-17-2013, 04:12 PM   #1
CarolineC

Need input

Hi Everyone,
I need some feedback. In the summer I was having issues adjusting to the new zopiclone I was given by my local pharmacy and had been having discomfort in my chest area, right shoulder blade, and dizziness and confusion. We had a very hot summer and I couldn’t go out in the heat-mainly 8 am or 4pm for a walk. I posted in another thread about getting off zopiclone and feeling better and after 7 years I am completely off it.

On Aug. 19 I had a Herceptin treatment and 10 days later had my first Pamidronate infustion (didn’t think I was metabolizing Clodronate, an oral bisphosphonate I was taking for almost 2 years, because I have a slow-processing gallbladder). I showed up thinking the infusion would be over 3 hours but “protocol is one hour” and after some pleading, the nurse gave it to me over 1 1/1 hours. I felt fine that day, but the next day I felt like I had been hit by a truck and felt very anxious (I hate when I have to use that word), holding my breath, and nauseated. The night after I had nightsweats/fever. A few days later I was on one couch laying down and I propped up to talk to my son who was sitting on another couch, and felt something weird in my back.

A few days after that my husband and I flew to Van (1 hour flight, or 8 hour drive) for a belated 30th anniversary trip to see the Eagles. (I know they don’t like the “the” in front of the name) We had an excellent time, staying in a great hotel that would offer afternoon tea with pastries, followed by appetizers in the afternoon and of course we had to partake. We even took bikes from the hotel, rode to Stanley Park and around the seawall (about 8 km) and half of a place called False Creek. I had a nap before the concert and after the concert we had a later dinner at about midnight. The next day we walked to Stanley Park and by the time we got there I was sweating uncontrollably and thought maybe it was the heat. We flew home and my husband pointed out something on his side of the plane and when I leaned over I felt that weirdness in my back again. By the time we got home I was really tired and bleery-eyed, almost like on chemo had been.

The next day I had a Herceptin and spent the next few days on the couch, tired, not anything new, because after a treatment I would generally feel tired. I started feeling better by the weekend (Sept 14, 15). My son’s birthday was on the 15th so I made him breakfast and went to another community to walk in the Terry Fox Run a cancer fundraiser. We showed up after everyone had left so I was walking fast to catch up and ran abit as well. After 5 km I was dripping sweat, went to the washroom to cool down, but wanted to go 5 km more. I made 3 km but had to stop because I was feeling pain in my back. That afternoon we had a party for my son and again I was really tired.

A few days later I was due for my bone/CT scan and drank the Gastrografin. (another thread called Contrast Dye explains that) After that I had shakiness and my eyes turned abit red. Then I posted about the results of that scan-mass on my adrenal gland is enlarged (didn’t even know I had a met, although I had asked months before if my onc could check with the radiologist to see if there was anything on the scans because my CEA had been rising and I was having some weird symptoms), and some spots on my lungs. What??????? The local onc recommended Xeloda, but things weren’t critical right now-critical to me, personally, but not cancer-wise.

On Sept 30 I had another Herceptin and dizziness that night. Then I got what seemed like a cold for a week and just when I was feeling better I had to have my scheduled echocardiogram. That was the Tuesday before our Thanksgiving. The Tues after I’m getting ready to go to Kelowna (a larger Cancer agency about 3 ½ hrs away where I had to move twice when I received radiation). My gp had I guess finally decided that maybe I wasn’t so fine when my CEA reached 24 and she sent me for a second opinion with another onc. I already had another onc there but she was away on a research sabbatical. I also made an appt with my rad onc. Anyway, the local onc’s nurse phoned before I was leaving to say my ejection fraction had gone from 60-65 to 50-55 and they were delaying my next Herceptin treatment until I could have a MUGA-so possibly 2-3 weeks. Thank God I have people in the various imaging departments who are excellent in accommodating me for anything, because the head of the radiology dept phoned later to tell me they could fit me in ASAP for the scan. Had I known before Thanksgiving, I could have had the scan before we left.

I have my appt with the new onc the next day and I really liked her. She suggested various chemo treatments-Afinitor/Aromasin without Herceptin, Xeloda, TDM1 and also suggested contacting my husband’s insurance provider to see what would be covered, because the BC Cancer Agency doesn’t fund some of them right now. Then I had my appt with the rad onc who didn’t even know what was going on (although I had sent a report to his office). I had seen him in Aug for the first time in a year and he assured me my sternal met was indolent-boy I’ll bet he was surprised. He had to leave for awhile because he had to import my scans and compare them. When he came back he said the adrenal whatever was invading the kidney and he thought the lung things were met deposits. I had spent time before we left printing out info and looking up clinical trials, so we discussed one in Van for SBRT. He did say that they could possibly save 75% of my kidney and he ordered cortisol testing and a 24 hour urine for a tumour on my adrenal gland. I had the same test almost 7 years ago and I have talked about my adrenal problem for quite awhile. I actually really like my rad onc because he has helped me at various times over the last 3 years.

So that’s up until mid Oct. I have my MUGA the next week and find out my report which is great-ejection fraction at 65%. Take it to the onc nurse by Fri because I want my Herceptin back and I’m 5 days overdue and am feeling achy and my bp is having problems. She says most likely by the end of the next week. At the beginning of the week she phones to tell me they can’t find the report from Kelowna from the other onc and that my Herceptin will be delayed until the local onc can go over it. I phone to Kelowna and talk to the release of information dept and the woman apologizes that the transcription dept is behind and will send the report ASAP. I am to have my appt with the local onc on Thurs followed by the Herceptin, but am phoned by the nurse on Thurs that they can’t find the reports and my appt and Herceptin will be moved to the Fri. which was Nov. 1. She had also told me previously that I would not be getting a loading dose (because I had asked). I phoned Roche Canada and an employee told me because I was one week over, that I should have a loading dose. I told her on the phone that I was getting pissed off that I was the one phoning Kelowna about the reports. I had a HUGE fight with a family member that day, partly because we were completely stressed from everything going on.

The next morning I phoned the pharmacy to see what my dose would be and was surprised that it would be 8mg/kg-the loading dose. I had my appt with the onc and then my Herceptin over one hour. Everyone was so nice that day. I had asked if they could slow the infusion because I have a hard time adjusting to a faster time, but the nurse said one hour even though I asked him to check. He went over to the book to check, not with the doctor who was just across the hall. That night I was kind of tired, but stayed up until midnight because one of my daughters came over, and my husband was helping our other daughter pack to move to Victoria. I thought to myself, I am going to be so tired tomorrow.

BUT………I got up the next day and felt GREAT!!!!!!! I had energy, nothing hurt and that lasted for at least 4 days, so I decided to have my TM’s checked. I normally get them done every three weeks before each H treatment. After the treatment that I had missed they had actually risen abit. I just found out the results two days ago-for some reason it took almost a week to get them. My CEA had been up to 24 (after chemo and rads last year it was at 2)and is now………6!!!!! That is the lowest it has been in a year. My 15-3 had been 6 after chemo and rads, went bouncing around to 12, then 18, down to 13-still within the range of normal-but is now 2!!!! It has never been that low. Ever. I hope I got the right report and not someone else's.

Soooo………if you’re still with me, and I appreciate if you are, I am wondering….I have an appt with the onc tomorrow morn because I want to ask for another loading dose. I don’t know what he’ll say. I had been reading Gina’s (Popp) posts a few months ago and I was thinking she’s brilliant. Her thinking of cancer of being canceretic much like a diabetic, makes a lot of sense, and now I’m wondering if I should have a higher dose like she did, to beat it back. I wish she were here for advice.

Some of you may have some insight into this, especially those of you on the boards for a long time. Can you help me? What do you think? I would love to be able to combat this with Herceptin instead of chemo, and I have known in my heart how important Herceptin is to me. I have never thought that patients become resistant to it-I think patients maybe need a higher dose for awhile. I just don’t know, though. I know Gina is no longer with us, but what did eventually happen to her? Her posts reflect that she did treat the cancer successfully with that method, although I know she did take longer breaks, recur, then treat again.

I should also add that my AST is the lowest in two years and the alk phos the lowest in one year. My UREA is finally not flagged high, just below the highest now. I said I wouldn’t be taking another Pamidronate and the Kelowna onc said since I had been on a bisphosphonate for two years and they were finding there could be adverse effects like fractures after that time period, I didn’t need to continue at this time. I also will not be drinking the Gastrografin and am trying to get my rad onc to order an MRI, but haven’t heard back.

I also keep in touch with my doctor at InspireHealth in Van who is amazing and so positive. I have consulted with a nutritionist there who has me on an adrenal diet, including adding a ¼ tsp of good quality sea salt to my food and drink over the day-I started that at the beginning of Oct and that had helped to regulate my blood pressure as well until I was overdue on my Herceptin, but my bp is pretty good again. My cortisol levels were good, haven’t heard about the 24 hour urine test. I am thinking that although I was drinking enough water through the day, I wasn’t getting enough salt, and adrenals love salt and water. (a topic of another thread) I also found info that if your electrolytes aren’t balanced, Gastrografin can cause bp problems and possibly hypothyroidism.
http://imaging.bracco.com/sites/brac..._oct._2011.pdf I was finding more hair in my brush for the last few months, after my May scan. My nutritionist says that if I can address the adrenals, the thyroid should follow.

Pamidronate-found info on something called glomerulosclerosis that I’m wondering happened to me after my infusion. Don’t know. I’m hoping that is what showed on my scan. Maybe I had so much happen in such a short period from Aug-Sep, that my adrenal was shocked. Maybe the lung thingies are from radiation which I had on that side.

What I do think is that now that I’m off the drugs that were bogging my kidneys and liver, maybe the Herceptin can do what it needs to do. I have consulted with a pharmacist who has said H is not metabolized by the liver or kidneys, but your body gets tired dealing with all the different drugs and scan material. I also will be consulting with a pharmacist at InspireHealth about the drugs I have been on, my vitamins, and future recommended drugs. I will be sending him the info on Gilbert’s Syndrome that I have- a supposedly benign condition I was diagnosed with 25 years ago, but is being hypothesized as being a new risk factor for breast cancer- and the enzyme/gene that is impaired called UGT and he has offered to see if I can metabolize them. I found info in a liver cancer book online that said because of the metaboIizing problem, to use extra caution when having Tamoxifen therapy, which is what I had been on when the cancer metastasized to my sternum. I am finally understanding that I have a huge metabolizing issue and am feeling it is related to the GS.

Anyway, if you’re still reading, thank you for your patience and I'm sorry this is so long! I have had a lot of stuff happening and I thought maybe if I gave more detail it might help you to help me.
4 x AC, 4 x Paclitaxol and H (Neupogen for 7 cycles), Herceptin complete Nov 10
Mar–Apr 2010 25 Rads
Apr 10-Oct 11- Tamoxifen
Oct 11 – 3 cm met to sternum
Oct 11-Letrozole for 3 mths, start Clasteon-bone remodeller
Nov-Dec 11 - Happy 50th Birthday -20 rads to sternum
Jan-April 2012 Taxotere/Herceptin-6 cycles (Neupogen for 5)
Herceptin every 3 weeks-Letrozole added Nov 2012
CarolineC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 05:40 PM   #2
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Re: Need input

PHEW...!

I've read your whole thread, Caroline.

I guess my brain is slowly trying to process it all.

I'm not familiar with pretty much any of the meds you mention but for H.

I'll google and see what I come up with for you.

Interesting about the extra H making you feel better. They aren't clear on how long one should stay on, but I stuck w/it for 10 yrs, cause it made me feel okay physically and safe psychologically/emotionally. And I'm glad I made that decision without any studies to go in. Being in uncharted waters is totally not fun.

You are great about following up, and you're right it shouldn't have been "you" calling to check on those reports, but -- NO BODY LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU. NO BODY CARES MORE ABOUT YOU THAN YOU. NO BODY WILL TAKE THE TIME TO FOLLOW UP UNLESS YOU SQUEAK AWAY A LOT AND THEN END UP DOING A LOT OF YOUR OWN LEGWORK.

Sad but true. So good for you, Caroline. I know you'll stay on top of things.

Will get back to you when I have figured out more.

I thought no one ever wrote longer posts than me!!! Well -- you win! But you have a whole lot happening and issues that are quite amazing. Am awed by your physical activity despite it all! In short --

BTW, I was on Tamoxifen when I recurred. I was considered borderline ER/PR and they were trying to give me a fighting chance. In '95 they didn't yet discuss HER2.

In '98 when I metastasized, I knew to ask for the HER2 test. And Herceptin was fast-tracked by the FDA 1 mnth after my new dx -- available then to metastatic patients. I was in the right place at the right time. Timing is everying.

Will continue to mull over your situation, Caroline.

Know lots of ladies out there are whizs about this stuff and sure hope they offer their advice.

Love,

Andi
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:12 PM   #3
Becky

One big thought that sticks in my mind is the adrenal gland (tumor). These are almost always benign but still can wreck havoc. Some of your sweating episodes come to mind and that you mentioned you have (or had) a bp issue. Ironically, I know about this because my mother has benign adrenal gland tumors. She is also a bc survivor (highly ER/PR+ and not Her2). It was odd how hers were found but she too had sweats, coordination issues and bp that was not easily controlled. She also had thyroid issues and is on Synthroid. Have you had blood work on if your thyroid is working properly - we have so much blood work it would be weird if you didn't. Secondly, I would go see an endocrinologist about the adrenals. If you have had scans where the adrenals were included, do the tumors change? In my mom's case she had had a CT scan in 2002 because of a bout of diverticulitis. In 2004 she had bc and about 18 months later, had severe hip pain. I told her she had to go to the onc to rule out bone mets and got a PET scan. A savvy radialogist looked at the old CT and noticed that she had adrenal tumors then and that they were bigger - hence some of the symptoms. I would at least mention this to your onc as onc's have to be internists first before specializing in oncology. Ask if you should see an endocrinologist. Also, we are all different and certainly metabolizing drugs and dyes can leave the liver weak and your Gilbert's syndrome may enhance that. However, its weird that Herceptin didn't seem to perform the same.

There are alot of questions and unknowns that need to be explored with you for sure. Ugh. One thing you can do for yourself is get all the results of all your tests and bloodwork and put them in chronilogical order. Maybe even graph them - blood markers and other things. Then around the same dates, write in other facts when things look haywire like - received chemo, received a dye. Started tamoxifen - ended tamoxifen - started Femara - things like that and see if there are any swings in the blood work, do some things go up and other things go down? But you do need to get to the bottom of it as it seems your body fails you at certain times and does not at others. Even the loading dose of Herceptin could just be a coincidence and not a fact. Everything is more in sync right now - liver is calm and (Adrenals) are behaving?? And they could misbehave in 2 weeks or 2 months. I think you are dealing with something metabolic even though you are also dealing with cancer but even so, the cancer seems to be behaving which is good but you need to get something else checked out as all of this must be scaring you to death when you have an "episode". It could also be allergies or sensitivities to the chemos, tamox, dyes whatever as well. We are here for you as you investigate this. I think it is something outside of cancer that can be controlled.

Becky

Found lump via BSE
Diagnosed 8/04 at age 45
1.9cm tumor, ER+PR-, Her2 3+(rt side)
2 micromets to sentinel node
Stage 2A
left 3mm DCIS - low grade ER+PR+Her2 neg
lumpectomies 9/7/04
4DD AC followed by 4 DD taxol
Used Leukine instead of Neulasta
35 rads on right side only
4/05 started Tamoxifen
Started Herceptin 4 months after last Taxol due to
trial results and 2005 ASCO meeting & recommendations
Oophorectomy 8/05
Started Arimidex 9/05
Finished Herceptin (16 months) 9/06
Arimidex Only
Prolia every 6 months for osteopenia

NED 18 years!

Said Christopher Robin to Pooh: "You must remember this: You're braver than you believe and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think"
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:45 PM   #4
Lani

Lightbulb Re: Need input

Didn't have time to read everything in equal detail, but one thought comes to mind…and I have an article for you to bring to your onc!

When they did the early studies of herceptin for Stage IVs some of the researchers @ Genentech published an article showing there was a 40% difference in the speed with which different patients "metabolized" herceptin., some being faster, some slower. The study must be based on a methodology for determining how quickly/slowly any one patient "metabolizes" herceptin.

I once spoke to the then Chief Science Officer of Genentech, now head of UCSF as to why they don't test patients to determine if they are "quick or slow metabolizers" to make certain each patient gets the right amount often enough to maximize the drugs effect (and no more to minimize its side effects and cost)

I would love to ask her again now that she is out of the pharmaceuticals business. Who's to say it would cut down on sales, it might even increase them and patients might even be able to stay on longer when given just the dose they need avoiding cardiotoxicity which causes them to quit.

Will post abstract when I find it.
Lani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:58 PM   #5
Lani

Thumbs up Re: Need input

Here it is---by the way, "clearance" is a better word than "metabolism or metabolize" when speaking about herceptin or other monoclonal antibodies:

Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2005 Oct;56(4):361-9. Epub 2005 May 3.
Population pharmacokinetics of trastuzumab in patients with HER2+ metastatic breast cancer.
Bruno R, Washington CB, Lu JF, Lieberman G, Banken L, Klein P.
Source
Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Sciences, MS 70 Genentech, Inc, 1 DNA Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA.
Abstract
PURPOSE:
To characterize the population pharmacokinetics of trastuzumab in patients with metastatic breast cancer.
METHODS:
A nonlinear mixed effect model was based on pharmacokinetic data from phase I, II, and III studies of 476 patients. The phase I study enrolled patients with advanced solid tumors. The phase II and III studies enrolled patients with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer. Patients in the pivotal phase II and III studies were treated with a 4 mg/kg loading dose of trastuzumab followed by 2 mg/kg weekly for up to 840 days. The model adequately predicted observed trastuzumab concentrations. Model stability and performance were verified using bootstrap simulations. Percentiles, mean, and standard deviation of observed levels were compared with their distributions from 100 replicates of datasets simulated under the model.
RESULTS:
A two-compartment linear pharmacokinetic model best described the data and accounted for the long-term accumulation observed following weekly administration of trastuzumab. Population estimates from the base model for clearance (CL) and volume of distribution of the central compartment (V1) of trastuzumab were 0.225 L/day, and 2.95 L, respectively. Estimated terminal halflife (t1/2) based on the population estimate was 28.5 days. Interpatient variabilities in clearance and volume were 43 and 29%, respectively. The number of metastatic sites, plasma level of extracellular domain of the HER2 receptor, and patient weight were significant baseline covariates for clearance, volume, or both (P<0.005). However, these covariate effects on trastuzumab exposure were modest and not clinically important in comparison with the large inter-patient variability of CL. Concomitant chemotherapy (anthracycline plus cyclophosphamide, or paclitaxel) did not appear to influence clearance.
CONCLUSION:
This population pharmacokinetic model can predict trastuzumab exposure in the long-term treatment of patients with metastatic breast cancer and provide comparison of alternative dosage regimens via simulation.
PMID: 15868146 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Lani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:53 PM   #6
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...

Some great feedback here, Caroline!

Just wanted to say, it was my 27 yrs of hot flashing dripping wet all day every day that I found myself saying to my dghtr, I don't know what to do. I feel like throwing myself out a window.

Now, I live in a one story house, and I wasn't threatening suicide but I was desperate and my dghtr/mother of 3, always busy and preoccupied stopped in my driveway and came around thoughtfully and said, Maybe you should see an endocrinologist.

This is the first wonderful endo lady I am speaking of. She'd come highly recommended and both my husband and I loved her from the start.

It came to my attention that with allllll the many bld tests we have over the yrs, this new doc ran things I'd never imagined before! And it occurred to me that -- WE SHOULD ALL HAVE AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST. I say this knowing that yet another doc is about the last thing any of us want, but...

With adrenals gone amok -- this is what you need.

It was a holistic/chiropractor lady who gave me a supplement that cured my hot flashes after 27 yrs and untold docs and bks digested by me. It had porcine glandular something in it among other things and within 2 mnths I was cured. However, it knocked my already low TSH even lower and I stopped taking it immediately. My TSH has risen to its usual low (?? my norm) and my flashes have not returned.

Before that I was living on Evening Primrose Oil for some relief.

So, Caroline, definitely, please consider seeing a good endocrinologist and doing all that Becky wisely suggested! Amazing that Becky's mom had all those problems and she therefore speaks from intelligence and experience...

And thanks, Lani. I was on H ev wk for 3 yrs. I was offered the triple dosage ev 3 wks deal a yr before I switched (based on studies in France) but ever cautious opted to wait to see if they all lived... Honestly...

But receiving H weekly and then triple dose I recall the doc saying -- 1 hr and I negotiated to an hr and a half. Just didn't feel right... Not that I was looking to spend any additional time in the chemo room, but... My Inner Voice said, Not so fast...

Don't you just love our club?! All these ladies rock. Blessings my Sisters...

Andi
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote