HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-17-2007, 02:36 PM   #1
murph

PET/CT results

Hello Everyone,

I have my pet/ct results, they read as follows: findings: there are multiple bi-lat subcentimeter axillary lymph nodes. There is minimal uptake with an SUVmax of 1.9 in one left axillary lymph node. Uptake in the paravertebral muscles is noted consistent with spasm/overuse.(i am knocking that one off to playing field hockey 5 days prior) There is brown fat uptake in the left supraclavicular region adjacent to the left subclavian artery. no evidence of FDG avid metastases is identified.

Impression: Minimal uptake bilateral tiny axillary lymph node most consistent with reactive changes. No evidence of FDG avid metastases is identified.

So, with the concern of findings in my CT scan in Nov. in regards to the liver lesions.(multiple subcentimeter lesions in both lobes) They make no mention of any liver uptake. Is it safe to say they were coincidental findings? Also, with what was mentioned, something to push any further at this point? I am at a cancer center that is mostly sarcoma patients, along with breast cancer. Anyone who has any thoughts or comments on this, I would love to hear them. I am pretty happy with this report!!
no node involvement SNB (8 nodes removed)
Her2+++ FISH (all 4 primaries)
3 ER pos & 1 primary ER/PR pos
2 primaries Grade II other 2 Grade III
sizes of tumors 1st .8cm 2nd .7cm 3rd 1.2cm 4th .7cm
murph is offline   Reply With Quote