HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
Joe
Webmaster

We're outta here until June 5th

Christine is presently in New Jersey to attend a funeral of one of her best friend's husband. She will fly from Newark directly to Orlando on Friday.I will be flying from San Diego to Orlando on Wednesday in order to prepare for the ASCO meeting.

As our wedding anniversary is on June 4th, we have decided to celebrate at Disneyworld with one of her childhood friends and will return home on the 5th.

We have an extremely busy schedule at ASCO including several important meetings and hope to post some GREAT news Saturday.(keep your fingers crossed)

I am hoping someone will volunteer to update the boards with news releases coming out of ASCO. The best way to do this is to search Google News using the keywords "Her2" "Orlando" and ASCO.

ASCO has always been bittersweet for us as it was at the 2007 meeting that we heard of Sandy H's passing. She had attended the San Antonio meeting six months earlier had had he picture taken with Chris Viebacker, who at that time was the president of GSK. Sandy earlier had a phenominal response to Tykerb and was "Queen of the ball" at the SABCS meeting.

Warmest Regards
Hugs
"love and Light"

Christine and Joe

Illegitimi non carborundum

My Album
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote