HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-04-2004, 04:31 AM   #1
Christine

All your Birthday Wishes are like music to my ears, and by plucking at my heart strings on this occasion, you have given me the most invaluable gifts, happiness, contentment, and hope that everyone can share with me. These gifts are irreplaceable and can never be found in most birthday presents. The good news is they can be RETURNED.
I sincerely love you all, and would like to extend my arms to each and everyone of you with a warm embraceable, insatiable hug.
Old 08-04-2004, 09:53 AM   #2
Dolores from Texas

Wishing the best for your birthday. God sent you to us Christine. Thank you for all your help and encouragement!!

Hugs & God Bless
Old 08-04-2004, 06:32 PM   #3
lindaw

Dear Chrisitne
Happy happy birthday and thankyou for this site. it has been my constant source of support and information.Wouldn't it be great if we could all get together in one place to celebrat your birthday and you contribution to our ongoing journey with her2 breast cancer. celebrate you life.
love
lindaw
Old 08-05-2004, 02:21 AM   #4
Kathie in New Jersey

Happy Birthday
Old 08-05-2004, 04:15 AM   #5
Linda in Calif.

Hi Christine: Happy "Late-Birthday". I missed your birthday by 11 min. (it's 12:11 PM as I type this) DRAT! Anyway, I hope Snoopy did a special birthday dance for you! Hear's wishing you many, many more birthdays to celebrate with all of us. Take Care, Linda