HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
Believe51

Location: RHODE ISLAND (Ed getting me a latte on 2nd Cancerversary Cruise 2008) 'BELIEVE': To accept as true or real, To have faith in, To presume ALWAYS BELIEVE
Talking ~We Are Back From OncoMan And We Bring To You Our HOPE~

As we are waiting in the room for the doctor a knock comes. At the time I did not know that it was 'hope' knocking, all we seen was a man and woman enter the room. Does my OncoMan realize that today is not the day to speak with others??

Of course he did! He would show up after an half hour but for now he knew that Ed and I needed to be treated today, I love our doctor to pieces. This man working on his fellowship and the sweet young lady was a student. I start off saying that I came in with a 'shimmer' of hope and was leaving with even more. He started his conversation saying that you either have hope or not.....and that there is 'always' hope. His mother has many of the issues that Ed has and he has done his own personal research for her. Both himself and our OncoMan thought he could help us, I am honored and touched by this. You could tell that OncoMan let him get the initial glory for his personal need to suppy us with hope. I could feel this gentleman's need to give back in tribute to his ill Mother, he was doing more than his part as a future OncoMan. Today he treated a couple, tomorrow he will be someones Oncologist and this gives me hope for the future all by itself.

I brought a partial list of things I wanted to discuss as options but reserved it until later. We sat and spoke in depth about what is happening to him and what would be options at any degree. When he mentioned these options he was naming them off like he was reading my list verbatim. Tears rolled effortlessly off my cheeks as I sat and listened with my eyes closed, my spine tingling. The room spun gently with complete euphoria and I kept saying, "This is not a dream....a race against time but it is not a dream!"

The doctor came in with confidence and a hopeful yet serious look on his face. He is a blessing in his own right and knew what today needed to be. When talking with everyone here today, we were all on the same page, same line and I know we all impressed one another. For the two hours we spoke can you imagine how much time invested into the research that took place?? Just you all seaching and pulling the guns took many, many hours.

Rambling but hope does that to me. While there the fellow called Dana Farber and spoke to seperate heros there he knows personally, good to have connections said the king...oh, back to the story..(lol) I knew that Dr Nancy Lin has made great strides with the brain. We will be seeing whoever suits him best medically at the time of further research. Dr Harold Burstein, Dr Eric Winer and Dr Nancy Lin will concur and take it from there. Our appointment will be next week some time.

Our OncoMan kept the list because our girl, LANI had results he had not read yet (go Lani!). Lani, you are unbelievable and such a wealth of information and support. You personally have saved us from much peril through this entire journey with your always caring efforts of support. My greatest respect and admiration.

We scheduled another Ixempra (#3) for June 26 just in case we need it, next week makes that decision. It is not yet proven that Ixempra does not pass the blood-brain barrier, for all we know this could be helping. We will know soon if this is the case. This may be an instance of adding an element if Ed so chooses, another option. If Ed's tumor markers do not rise and maybe have gone down, this is a wonderful choice I hope we can keep getting. The brain may get treated seperately, for now we are watching for edema and will treat if needed.

Thursday we see the Chief Radiologist Oncologist to speak of whole brain radiation for the second time (yikes) and adding synergy for a punch. This is an option as awful as it may sound and as much as it is not recommended.

Well there you have it again My Sweets, all in a neat little (hahaha) post. Today our souls were fueled with hope. There is more hope to come in the next week or so and the clock is ticking fast. We have serious decisions to make after all the options are explored.

I want to take another minute to thank you for all coming together to support and love us. The posts to these threads have been read over and over. You have helped to treat our souls and to replace our fears with hope. There still is the reality of the urgency and importance on making the decision that will work before more brain activity makes this impossible.

So I bring back home our hope, not just the Mighty Oak's hope, but hope for us all to claim.>>Believe51
9/7/06Husband 50yrs=StageIV IBC/HER2+,BoneMets10/06TaxotereX10,'H'1X wk,Zometa,Tamoxifen4/12/07Last Tax5/18/07Pet=Rapid Cell Activity,No Organ Mets,Lytic Lesions,Degeneration,Some Bone Repair5/07ChemoFail6/01/07Pleural Thoracentisis=Effusions,NoMalignantCells6/19/07+7/2/07DFCI
6/25/07BrainMRI=BrainMets,Many<9mm7/10/07WBR/PelvisRad37.5Gx15&Nutritionist8/19/07T/X9/20/07BrainMRI=2<2mm10/6/07Pet=BoneProgression
10/24/07ChemoFail11/9/07A/Cx10,EndTam12/7/07Faslodex12/10/07Muga7512/13/07BlasticLesions1/7/08BrainMRI=Clear4/1/08Pet=BoneImprovement,
NoProgression,Stable4/7/08BrainPerfect5/16/08Last A/C8/26/08BrainMets=10(<9mm)9/10/08Gamma10/30/08Met=5mm12/19/08Gamma5mets5
12/22/08SpinalMets1/14/09SpinalRads2/17/09BrainMRI=NoNewMets4/20/09BoneScan5/14/09Ixempra6/1/09BrainMRI=NumerousMets6/24/09DFCIw/DrBurstein6/26/09Continue
Ixempra/Faslodex/Zometa~TM now lower7/17/09Stop Ixempra By Choice9/21/09HOSPICE10/16/09Earned His Deserved Wings And Halo=37 Month Fight w/Stage 4 IBC, Her2+++,My Hero!!
Believe51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:57 PM   #2
Cannon

Thanks, Marie and Ed, for all the hope and love you share with us. I am so glad you feel cared for with your medical team, and you are always in my prayers.

Rebecca
Taxol+Herceptin weekly x12, continuing with Herceptin, finished one year in 12/07
33 Rads
Femara for 5+ years, staying on (started with Arimidex, switched after about a month, much happier)
Abnormal brain MRI shows no cancer, but "extensive white matter diease" - unknown cause
BRCA negative - lots of cancer in my family
survivor of thyroid cancer
also have Crohn's disease
CT and bone scan say NED as of 5/13
dx with severe cardiomyopathy 5/12 (likely due to chemo and Herceptin), ejection fraction in low 20's, now up to 40, went to 50, latest read 12/13 is back down to 35
1/13 Acute pancreatitis - are you kidding me?
9/13 started Humira for Crohn's. starting to have some energy again
B12 and Vit D both needed supplementation
Cataracts in both eyes noted 6/12 - surgery in the next 2-4 years?
4/14 Kidney stones/blockage/infection - related to Crohn's Disease
5/14 My aunt passed away - she was diagnosed after I was with Stage I - not Her2+, then Stage 4 for about one year
6/14 Scans - still NED, thank God. However, broken rib (I didn't notice) lots of bone degeneration osteopenia/osteoporosis. I also still have cardiomyopathy secondary to chemo.
Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:07 PM   #3
caya

Sound like hope springs eternal Marie, hoping and praying for continued good news for Ed.

all the best
caya
MRM Dec.18/06
3 x FEC, 3 x Taxotere
Herceptin - every 3 weeks for a year, finished May 8/08

Tamoxifen - 2 1/2 years
Femara - Jan. 1, 2010 - July 18, 2012
BRCA1/BRCA2 Negative
Dignosed 10/16/06, age 48 , premenopausal
Mild lymphedema diagnosed June 2009 - breast surgeon and lymph. therapist think it's completely reversible - hope so.
Reclast infusion January 2012
Oopherectomy October 2013
15 Years NED!!
caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:11 PM   #4
Joe
Webmaster

Marie,
You couldn't do better than Burnstein, Winer and Lin, they are all respected by the entire bc research community as being tops in their field.

Warmest Regards
Joe and Christine

Illegitimi non carborundum

My Album
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:39 PM   #5
'lizbeth

Marie,

Thank you for keeping us informed. It looks like you are in such good hands.

Traditional Treatment: Mastectomy and Axillary Node Dissection followed by Taxotere, 6 treatments and 1 year of Herceptin, no radiation
Former Chemo Ninja "Takizi Zukuchiri"

Additional treatments:
GP2 vaccine, San Antonio Med Ctr
Prescriptive Exercise for Cancer Patients
ENERGY Study, UCSD La Jolla

Reconstruction: TRAM flap, partial loss, Revision

The content of my posts are meant for informational purposes only. The medical information is intended for general information only and should not be used in any way to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease
'lizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:41 PM   #6
hutchibk

Joe said it Marie! Burstein, Winer and Lyn - wow. You have some powerful folks working on this with your Onc...

Love and prayers.

NOV 2012 - 9 yr anniversary
JULY 2012 - 7 yr anniversary stage IV (of 50...)

Nov'03~ dX stage 2B
Dec'03~
Rt side mastectomy, Her2+, ER/PR+, 10 nodes out, one node positive
Jan'04~
Taxotere/Adria/Cytoxan x 6, NED, no Rads, Tamox. 1 year, Arimadex 3 mo., NED 14 mo.
Sept'05~
micro mets lungs/chest nodes/underarm node, Switched to Aromasin, T/C/H x 7, NED 6 months - Herceptin only
Aug'06~
micro mets chest nodes, & bone spot @ C3 neck, Added Taxol to Herceptin
Feb'07~ Genetic testing, BRCA 1&2 neg

Apr'07~
MRI - two 9mm brain mets & 5 punctates, new left chest met, & small increase of bone spot C3 neck, Stopped Aromasin
May'07~
Started Tykerb/Xeloda, no WBR for now
June'07~
MRI - stable brain mets, no new mets, 9mm spots less enhanced, CA15.3 down 45.5 to 9.3 in 10 wks, Ty/Xel working magic!
Aug'07~
MRI - brain mets shrunk half, NO NEW BRAIN METS!!, TMs stable @ 9.2
Oct'07~
PET/CT & MRI show NED
Apr'08~
scans still show NED in the head, small bone spot on right iliac crest (rear pelvic bone)
Sept'08~
MRI shows activity in brain mets, completed 5 fractions/5 consecutive days of IMRT to zap the pesky buggers
Oct'08~
dropped Xeloda, switched to tri-weekly Herceptin in combo with Tykerb, extend to tri-monthly Zometa infusion
Dec'08~
Brain MRI- 4 spots reduced to punctate size, large spot shrunk by 3mm, CT of torso clear/pelvis spot stable
June'09~
new 3-4mm left cerrebellar spot zapped with IMRT targeted rads
Sept'09~
new 6mm & 1 cm spots in pituitary/optic chiasm area. Rx= 25 days of 3D conformal fractionated targeted IMRT to the tumors.
Oct'09~
25 days of low dose 3D conformal fractionated targeted IMRT to the bone mets spot on rt. iliac crest that have been watching for 2 years. Added daily Aromasin back into treatment regimen.
Apr'10~ Brain MRI clear! But, see new small spot on adrenal gland. Change from Aromasin back to Tamoxifen.
June'10~ Tumor markers (CA15.3) dropped from 37 to 23 after one month on Tamoxifen. Continue to monitor adrenal gland spot. Remain on Tykerb/Herceptin/Tamoxifen.
Nov'10~ Radiate positive mediastinal node that was pressing on recurrent laryngeal nerve, causing paralyzed larynx and a funny voice.
Jan'11~ MRI shows possible activity or perhaps just scar tissue/necrotic increase on 3 previously treated brain spots and a pituitary spot. 5 days of IMRT on 4 spots.
Feb'11~ Enrolled in T-DM1 EAP in Denver, first treatment March 25, 2011.
Mar'11~ Finally started T-DM1 EAP in Denver at Rocky Mountain Cancer Center/Rose on Mar. 25... hallelujah.

"I would rather be anecdotally alive than statistically dead."
hutchibk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:46 PM   #7
sassy

Marie,
There is always hope.....we are all fortunate that there are those in the medical community that "Believe" and continue to fuel hope and life.

So very glad that you have these docs on your team. We hold hope high.
Left mast .9cm tumor 5 of 14 nodes
Triple Positive
4 DD A/C
12 Taxol/Herceptin
33Rads
Strange infect mast site one year aft surg, hosp 1 wk
Herceptin for total of 18 months
Lupron Monthly 4 yrs
Neurontin for aches, pains and hot flashes(It works!)
Ovaries removed 11/09 stop Lupron and Neurontin
Arimidex 6 yrs (tried Femara, no SE improvement)
Tried Exemestane-hips got so bad could hardly walk
Back to Arimidex for year seven
Zometa 2X Annual for 7years, Lasix
Stop Arimidex 5/13
Stop Zometa 7/13-Bi-lateral Stress Fractures in Femurs from Zometa
5/14 Start Tamoxifen
3/15 Stem cell transplant to stimulate femur bone growth/healing
5/15 Complete fracture of right femur/Titanium rods both femurs
9/16 Start Evista stopTamoxifen
3/17 Stop Evista--unwelcome side effects!
NED and no meds.......
14YEARS NED!
sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #8
Mary Jo

I'll continue to say it....where there is life there is always HOPE...........and OH BABY I am feeling it. HOPE HOPE HOPE - HOPE IS ALIVE.

I thank God tonight for Him wrapping His arms of love around you and Ed and bringing you His special angels here on earth.

Prayers continue and my heart sends you real love and care. Feel it???

Peace be with you both - May you sleep well as you continue to feel Hope and our arms of loved wrapped around you.

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06

17 Years NED

<>< Romans 8:28
Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #9
karenann

What wonderful news. Hope makes our spirits feel peace and happiness.

xo, Karen
karenann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:46 PM   #10
alicem

I BELIEVE IN HOPE !!!

I'm so glad you are in such skilled hands.
10/15/08 - Hysterectomy & Oophorectomy, Lumpectomy: Cyst on uterus, not ovary - all was benign. Breast - 5 of 6 bad margins. 2 Sentinel Lymph nodes removed, both negative. Stage 0, Tis, N0
12/11/08 - Mastectomy & DIEP reconstruction: Surprise! 2 cm Invasive DC, grade 2 found. One benign internal mammary lymph node. Stage 1, T1c, N0, all clean margins. ER+ (Proportion Score = 2/5, Intensity Score = 2/3) and PR+(Proportion Score = 3/5, Intensity Score = 2/3)
HER2 score = 3+
1/09/09 - Oncotype DX: Recurrence S/core of 60 !?!?! ER status is NEG!! PR staus is NEG! HER2 score = 12.2 (still positive, greater than 11.5 is positive).
1/20/09 - Started chemo: TCH
5/26/09 - FINISHED CHEMO!
1/05/10 - FINISHED HERCEPTIN!
1/22/10 - Port-a-catheter removed!
3/07/18 - Still NED
9/10/23 - Still NED
alicem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:49 PM   #11
Darlene Denise

There is no place like hope!

Marie: Thank you for your thoughtfulness in posting during such trying times. I want you and Big Ed to know, as I have told you in the past, I cry and cheer for you. I am dealing with some new eggs in my noggin right now and am in the midst of treatment arrangements and decisions and your post stokes the flames of continued hope in my household. Thank you. I also consult with Dr Nancy Lin and I am so very glad you are in such fine care.

So, with all of this hope, capable hands, brilliant minds and most importantly, your love, your Ed stands as mighty as ever and forever in our hearts and prayers.

I send all that is in my spirit that is good and hopeful to you and your Mighty Man!

I wish you, dear friends, strength and courage! Bless us all.

Darlene
05/12/08 HERCEPTIN EVERY 3 WKS
08/22/08 BRAIN METS! 8 <5MM
09/17/08 CYBERKNIFED BRAIN METS
10/20/08 BRAIN METS SHRINKING
12/29/08 BRAIN SCAN SHOWS 1 LESION GONE, 7 SHRINKING & STABLE, 1MM ? SPOT
01/16/09 LIVER REOCUR-XELODA/HERCEPTIN
03/02/09 BRAIN SCAN 2 LESIONS GONE, 5 STABLE, 1MM ? SPOT STILL A ?
3/27/09 REGRESSION OF 2 LIVER LESIONS XELODA & HERCEPTIN
06/08/09 STUPID BRAIN HAS 3 LESIONS
06/29/09 CYBERKNIFE
07/01/09 LIVER REGRESSION NO NEW METS
07/07/09 TYKERB XELODA HERCEPTIN
11/11/09 GEMZAR/HERCEPTIN FOR LIVER PROGRESSION
03/22/10 BRAIN MRI GOOD-3 SMALL NECROSIS LEFT FROM ORIG 11!!
03/26/10 CHANGE TO NAVELBINE/HERCEPTIN 3 LIVER LESIONS PROGRESSING IN SIZE
05/21/10 NAVELBINE/HERCEPTIN WORKING!
07/19/10 GOOD BRAIN MRI
08/20/10 LIVER PROGRESSION
09/08/10 TDM1 - NASHVILLE TN
01/10/11 LIVER RESPONDING TO TDM1
Darlene Denise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:08 PM   #12
Paty

Dear Marie,

Your posts are very touching to me. I am so happy for you guys knowing that you will get great support from great doctors. Keep hope alive! You are always in my prayers.

Love,

Paty
ER-PR+,her2+++
6 FAC
32 Rads
Dx. Lung fibrosis due to radiation
Ended 1 year herceptin in March, 2008
Paty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:16 PM   #13
ElaineM

Wink ~We Are Back From OncoMan And We Bring To You Our HOPE~

Thanks for sharing the HOPE !!!!!!!
Thanks for letting us know there are more options.
Great news !!!!!!!!
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=48247
Lucky 13 !! I hope so !!!!!!
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52807
14 Year Survivor
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57053
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." author unknown
Shared by a multiple myeloma survivor.
ElaineM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:28 PM   #14
Soccermom

HOPE !!!!!!!

I am so happy that your visit today has given you this gift!

I concur, you have an incredible medical team at DFCI!

Much love ,Marcia
Soccermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:19 AM   #15
Pam P

Marie and Ed - I was so happy reading your wonderful post. Hope is alive!!! I'll be watching the updates. Keep strong, hopeful and grateful for every moment. You both are loved and supported.
2/02 tamoxifen
9/02 stage IV bone mets femara
1/03 taxotere/herceptin/aredia
6/03 herceptin, aredia & faslodex
1/04 navelbine, herceptin, aredia
2/05 herceptin/aredia
7/05 xeloda/herceptin/aredia
3/07 xeloda/tykerb/aredia
5/08 taxol/avastin/aredia
2/09 gemzar/herceptin/zometa
7/09 Taxol/Carbo/Herceptin, zometa
10/09 navelbine/herceptin & zometa
2/10 herceptin & tykerb & zometa
4/10 add xeloda &aromasin
10/10 dx with dermatomyiositis triggered by cancer
11/10 restart herceptin, tykerb, zometa
12/10 surgery-place rod in R femur to stabilize bone
1/11 radiation to R femur - 20 tx
2/11 2nd surgery - rod in Left femur
2/11 tx eribulen -- suspended dx brain mets
3/11 brain mets wbr 20 tx
4/11 halaven; discontine 8/11 not working
8/11 radiation to left femur 20 tx'
8-9/11 rad to lower spine
9/11 abraxane/herceptin/zometa
9/12 xeloda/herceptin/zometa
12/12 ablation of liver
Pam P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:17 AM   #16
schoolteacher

Marie,

I am glad to hear your news. Tell the Mighty Oak, I am thinking and praying for him.

Amelia
schoolteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:52 AM   #17
Shobha

Dear Marie and Ed,

So happy to hear the hopeful news! I am praying very hard for both of you. If I can get the fraction of the strength you have, I will make it through this crazy journey.

God bless you both!

love,
shobha
BRCA 1 and 2 - Negative
Jan 2008 - Bilateral mastectomy, prophylactic Rt. side.
Radiation for 5 weeks
Completed my yr of herceptin on 07-14-2008
Brain MRI - 3/2/09 Clean
Shobha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:09 AM   #18
Colleen007

Marie and Ed,

I primarily get my care outside of Boston since it is more convenient to home, but wanted to let you know that I see Dr. Burstein whenever another opinion is needed regarding my care. He is very likable and if you end up seeing him, he will also continue to pile on the hope. I'll keep you both in my thoughts.

Colleen
ER-, PR-, HER2+
Taxol/Herceptin/Zometa started Dec-2005. 11 cycles of Taxol.
Sept-2006: PET/CT scan of mets to liver, spine and femurs - Stable. Activity in R breast & mediastinum (not seen in prior scans).
Navelbine (3 wks on/1 wk off) as of Oct--2006 & continued Herceptin (every 3 wks) & Zometa (every 6 wks)
Jan-2007: PET/CT Scan - Stable. Continued Nav. through March-2007, then Herc./Zom. only after that.
June-2007: PET/CT Scan - activity in mediastinum. Back on Navelbine as of July-2007.
Scanned Quarterly since Oct-2007 - a few small scares, but otherwise stable due to continuing weekly Navelbine, Herceptin and Quarterly Zometa.
Colleen007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:19 AM   #19
Believe51

Location: RHODE ISLAND (Ed getting me a latte on 2nd Cancerversary Cruise 2008) 'BELIEVE': To accept as true or real, To have faith in, To presume ALWAYS BELIEVE
Thanks Colleen, he will be the man and our appointment is June 24th. It is my birthday on the 23rd so I will consider this my birthday gift!! Our appointment is at 4pm so I think we will take the train down there and stay overnight. I know his back is going to be bothering him big time by the end of that day.

I am excited and scared, although there is hope his brain is in rough shape. Good thing though....no symptoms yet and crossing the fingers and toes!! Now if we can just cross the blood-brain barrier we are golden.>>Believe51
9/7/06Husband 50yrs=StageIV IBC/HER2+,BoneMets10/06TaxotereX10,'H'1X wk,Zometa,Tamoxifen4/12/07Last Tax5/18/07Pet=Rapid Cell Activity,No Organ Mets,Lytic Lesions,Degeneration,Some Bone Repair5/07ChemoFail6/01/07Pleural Thoracentisis=Effusions,NoMalignantCells6/19/07+7/2/07DFCI
6/25/07BrainMRI=BrainMets,Many<9mm7/10/07WBR/PelvisRad37.5Gx15&Nutritionist8/19/07T/X9/20/07BrainMRI=2<2mm10/6/07Pet=BoneProgression
10/24/07ChemoFail11/9/07A/Cx10,EndTam12/7/07Faslodex12/10/07Muga7512/13/07BlasticLesions1/7/08BrainMRI=Clear4/1/08Pet=BoneImprovement,
NoProgression,Stable4/7/08BrainPerfect5/16/08Last A/C8/26/08BrainMets=10(<9mm)9/10/08Gamma10/30/08Met=5mm12/19/08Gamma5mets5
12/22/08SpinalMets1/14/09SpinalRads2/17/09BrainMRI=NoNewMets4/20/09BoneScan5/14/09Ixempra6/1/09BrainMRI=NumerousMets6/24/09DFCIw/DrBurstein6/26/09Continue
Ixempra/Faslodex/Zometa~TM now lower7/17/09Stop Ixempra By Choice9/21/09HOSPICE10/16/09Earned His Deserved Wings And Halo=37 Month Fight w/Stage 4 IBC, Her2+++,My Hero!!
Believe51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:31 PM   #20
tricia keegan

Marie,

I'm delighted to read your post today1
Where there's life there's hope and by holding to that the rest will follow.
Good wishes to you both and thanks for the update
Rads x 36 ..oophorectomy August '06
Currently taking Arimidex..
June 2011 osteopenia/ zometa x1 yearly- stopped Zometa 2015 as Dexa show normal bone density.
Stopped Arimidex July 2014- Restarted Arimidex 2015 for a further two years on the advice of my Onc.
2014 Normal Dexa scan
2018 Mammo all clear, still NED!
tricia keegan is offline   Reply With Quote