HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-25-2005, 05:04 PM   #1
michele u

This is very interesting gals and guys. I'm very interested in this because Provenge for prostate cancer is getting good rave. Neuvenge will be for us Her2 positive people. They will take our white blood cells out and attach an antigen against our type cancer to them. Grow them and then infuse them back into us.I think she said 3 times monthly for i don't know how long. The good news is i spoke with Dr. Cook with Dendreon today and she said phase 2 trials for metastic patients will begin end of the year. She also stated that she thinks after about a year they will open them up to adjuvant trials for us stage 3 women. If anyone is interested in this I have her number. 206-219-7186 Dr. Cook. She is very nice. You can also look up Nuevenge on the Dendreon website
michele u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 05:28 PM   #2
imported_Joe

Michelle,
We met the Denderon people in San Antonio last December and promised our full cooperation in helping them recruit candidates for their trials.

Warmest Regards
Joe
Old 04-27-2005, 12:30 AM   #3
Esther

Great Michelle, this is something I would be very interested in. Where would the trial be held? It looks like Dendreon is a Seattle area phone number?

Do you know who would be running the trial, would it be a similar set-up like the U of Wash runnng the vaccine trials?
Old 04-27-2005, 10:13 AM   #4
*_joy_*

Thanks so much Michelle. These things help me to keep going. It is really helpful for the psyche.
Love, Joy
Old 04-28-2005, 07:11 PM   #5
michele u

That dr. Cook calls me alot now.I will ask her those questions. I think it would be in Seattle somewhere.It sounds like when they start them it will be for stage 4 women first.
michele u is offline   Reply With Quote