HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Keeping Your Mind Off of BC
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Keeping Your Mind Off of BC Fun things and posts that do not apply to BC

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2008, 08:02 PM   #1
Bill

Wink ,,,,Help,,,stop,,,no more commas,,

There's been a misunderstanding. In a different post in the her2 room, I said we should send Flori a box of commas ( her keyboard doesn't have one), but you guys have been sending them to me by mistake!!,,,,No, I already have too many,,way too many,,,the doorbell rang and it's the Fedex man,"box of commas for you, sir, sign here", ok, then I opened the box and they went everywhere, like comma confetti! My cat grabbed one and I had a terrible time getting it out of his mouth, my parakeet ate 3 before I could stop her! I grabbed the vacuum,,,but they just clogged it up,,,had to sweep 'em up with a broom, got one stuck in my heel, had to dig it out with a pair of tweezers,,,got most cleaned up and then the doorbell rings again! UPS man, "box of commas, sign here",,,the box split open and they went everywhere! Finally I got those cleaned up and there were only two left over in the corner, but I was too exhausted to worry about them,,, so I laid down for a nap, and when I got up,,,found my house over-run again! You leave two commas alone in the corner and they multiply like mice,,,Flori in my thoughts and prayers,,Love,,Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote