HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2003, 10:38 AM   #1
Sandy

I haven't seen Mary Z on the board for a while. I hope she is o.k. I know she was having a difficult time during the summer. Can someone let us know how she is? Hugs, Sandy
Old 12-09-2003, 07:05 AM   #2
MaryZ

Here I am. Thanks for asking. Not quite ready to go yet, but I've been pretty discouraged lately. I now have over 2 dozen walnut-sized tumors all over my body, and they are growing slowly. The worst part is the lungs. I went on oxygen a month ago, and I cannot do without it. I'm feeling ok most of the time, but this is not a quality life. My onc thinks maybe my lungs are improving, but I doubt it. This weekend I realized I cannot sing anymore - I must have a lump on my vocal cords because I'm down to a 5 note range. I've always loved singing, so that is a painful realization. Just on 3000mg xeloda for the last 6 weeks, and my fingers & thumbs are quite painful. My first grandchild is due next week, which is something to look forward to. Keep praying for me, please.
Old 12-09-2003, 08:09 AM   #3
Sandy

Hi Mary z I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you as I do everyone here on the board. Life just is not fair however, the next life sounds so much nicer. If we could just be ready to separate from our family and friends. There is so much to do here. I hope you get to see your granchild and enjoy every minute of it. Hugs, Sandy