HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Profiles In Courage
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2004, 06:21 AM   #1
Rozebud

New Life

Ruth - Thanks for sharing that. One of these days I'll find the time to post my story too. Until then - I'm 34 and was dx'd earlier this year - 2.5 cm tumor her2+++ 11/18+ nodes. Sound familiar? I had quit bf my youngest in July and it was then we found out we were pg. I found the lump in November - I thought somehow my milk was coming in early with this new pregnancy? I had heard that pregnancy hormones could make it grow faster " but not the part about nursing. Since I'm sure the b/c didn't just ""pop up"" in November (I hear you can have it for months or years before you notice)" I wonder if the bf thing caused mine to grow quickly too? It's the only way I can justify to myself how I had so many positive nodes and didn't notice them!

Anyway I relate to your story. I want to be around for my kiddos so much too. Thank you for sharing. (ps have you checked out the YSC site too? Lots of young women and moms on there...)