HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-12-2004, 07:16 AM   #1
Sheila

This Saturday I will be going to a breast cancer symposium at Rush Medical Center in Chicago. They were one of the first ever to try Herceptin...there will be 9 experts speaking on Breast Cancer, new treatments, news for early detection, genwetic testing etc. If anyone has a question they would like me to ask, please post it and I will ask the experts and reply on the board. A couple of the Dr.'s are the top oncologists in the midwest for Breast Cancer.
Hugs
Sheila
Old 10-12-2004, 07:59 AM   #2
Joe

Shelia,
Pleas email me your address, I'd like to send you about 50 or so pamphlets that describe our support group.

Warmest Regards
Joe
Old 10-12-2004, 09:37 AM   #3
Cathy W

How about this:

After a bc patient with mets has exhausted all the standard chemo regimens, what clinical trials show the most promise? Which ones would they recommend to their patients?
Old 10-12-2004, 10:17 AM   #4
Kristen

If Genentech is there, I would like to know when they will publish or release some of there trial data on Herceptin. Thanks for going and also for asking for questions for those of us who can not attend. I appreciate it. Take Care k
Old 10-12-2004, 11:40 AM   #5
Sandy H.

Thanks Shiela that is so kind of you to do this for us. One question for me is. Anything new for us IBC who are ER/PR neg and Her2 pos. Hugs, Sandy
Old 10-14-2004, 10:24 PM   #6
Lyn

Hi Sandy, does your IBC mean Inflammatory or Invasive BC, mine were confused in the beginning by the pen of an ancient professor and it took years to work out it was invasive and not inflammatory?

Love & hugs Lyn
Old 10-16-2004, 10:07 AM   #7
Sandy H.

Hi Lyn: Mine is Inflammatory Breast Cancer (IBC). I never thought of it as being invasive. I think its ductal invasive or non invasive therefore, there would be a D in front separating it from Inflammatory. I maybe wrong as I have been before! Hugs, Sandy