HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
ElaineM

Wink Re: What can we do about the delay of TDM-1

Here is a number to see if the T DM1 expanded access
program has been affected by the FDA's decision.
1-888-662-6728
This is the TDM1 Expanded Access Trials Support number.
We might also like to check genentechclinicaltrials@druginfo.com
or the genentech website for updated information.
clinicaltrials.gov
Trial number NCT00558 103 Glaxco Smithkline.
Good point Darlene. Some of our ladies who see Dr. Salmon might want to ask him about it and if Lily can give us some advice that would be good too.
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=48247
Lucky 13 !! I hope so !!!!!!
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52807
14 Year Survivor
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57053
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." author unknown
Shared by a multiple myeloma survivor.

Last edited by ElaineM; 09-05-2010 at 04:18 PM.. Reason: addition
ElaineM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:26 PM   #2
Barbara H.

Re: What can we do about the delay of TDM-1

If we can be effective, The FDA does procedures to reverse their decision.
Barbara H.
Barbara H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
evlin75

Hi folks, my daughter was also watching the trials of TDM1 as she is her2+ and does not want to do all the hard chemos before getting a medication targeted to her diagnoses.
I would try GMA as they seem to be more open to publicising problems cancer patients have with health coverage. She is on Xeloda and Tykerb.....and regular Herceptin but her markers are starting to move up. She does not want to take Taxol and is considering a clinical trial that has TDM1 with GDC 0941.
Good Morning America aired her story when she was having trouble with her company giving her disability and I feel they would be sympathetic to this difficult situation, explore it and get some attention to the problem.
My daughter volunteers with Komen and yes they are trying to help.
And yes, I was sorry to hear about Joe.
Courage!
Ev
evlin75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:22 PM   #4
DiDi70

How about a directed campaign of letter-writing to everyone's local newspaper with an email sent out in advance to all media outlets, particularly those in Washington? This would create buzz. Also, would there be any benefit in contacting local offices of Members of Congress, to ask their opinion on who we can contact in the hope of making an impact?

I suggest also, trying to contact celebreties, who get a ton of press and who have no qualms, usually, about speaking out. Maura Tierney, who is an actress and who starred for years on ER, has a new series out now and she is all over the media, having just battled breast cancer too. A letter to a group of celebreties who have been through what we are going through might gain some momentum - especially when this is cancer awareness month and there's a lot of press-coverage for cancer topics. It couldn't hurt to try, I think.

Is there anything that I can do from Canada to help out?
DiDi70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #5
hutchibk

Two voices we need to have as support of this are Dennis Slamon and a spokesperson from Genentech. We need to be sure we are approaching the media, the FDA, lobbiest, etc with a very concise and scientifically factual message.

NOV 2012 - 9 yr anniversary
JULY 2012 - 7 yr anniversary stage IV (of 50...)

Nov'03~ dX stage 2B
Dec'03~
Rt side mastectomy, Her2+, ER/PR+, 10 nodes out, one node positive
Jan'04~
Taxotere/Adria/Cytoxan x 6, NED, no Rads, Tamox. 1 year, Arimadex 3 mo., NED 14 mo.
Sept'05~
micro mets lungs/chest nodes/underarm node, Switched to Aromasin, T/C/H x 7, NED 6 months - Herceptin only
Aug'06~
micro mets chest nodes, & bone spot @ C3 neck, Added Taxol to Herceptin
Feb'07~ Genetic testing, BRCA 1&2 neg

Apr'07~
MRI - two 9mm brain mets & 5 punctates, new left chest met, & small increase of bone spot C3 neck, Stopped Aromasin
May'07~
Started Tykerb/Xeloda, no WBR for now
June'07~
MRI - stable brain mets, no new mets, 9mm spots less enhanced, CA15.3 down 45.5 to 9.3 in 10 wks, Ty/Xel working magic!
Aug'07~
MRI - brain mets shrunk half, NO NEW BRAIN METS!!, TMs stable @ 9.2
Oct'07~
PET/CT & MRI show NED
Apr'08~
scans still show NED in the head, small bone spot on right iliac crest (rear pelvic bone)
Sept'08~
MRI shows activity in brain mets, completed 5 fractions/5 consecutive days of IMRT to zap the pesky buggers
Oct'08~
dropped Xeloda, switched to tri-weekly Herceptin in combo with Tykerb, extend to tri-monthly Zometa infusion
Dec'08~
Brain MRI- 4 spots reduced to punctate size, large spot shrunk by 3mm, CT of torso clear/pelvis spot stable
June'09~
new 3-4mm left cerrebellar spot zapped with IMRT targeted rads
Sept'09~
new 6mm & 1 cm spots in pituitary/optic chiasm area. Rx= 25 days of 3D conformal fractionated targeted IMRT to the tumors.
Oct'09~
25 days of low dose 3D conformal fractionated targeted IMRT to the bone mets spot on rt. iliac crest that have been watching for 2 years. Added daily Aromasin back into treatment regimen.
Apr'10~ Brain MRI clear! But, see new small spot on adrenal gland. Change from Aromasin back to Tamoxifen.
June'10~ Tumor markers (CA15.3) dropped from 37 to 23 after one month on Tamoxifen. Continue to monitor adrenal gland spot. Remain on Tykerb/Herceptin/Tamoxifen.
Nov'10~ Radiate positive mediastinal node that was pressing on recurrent laryngeal nerve, causing paralyzed larynx and a funny voice.
Jan'11~ MRI shows possible activity or perhaps just scar tissue/necrotic increase on 3 previously treated brain spots and a pituitary spot. 5 days of IMRT on 4 spots.
Feb'11~ Enrolled in T-DM1 EAP in Denver, first treatment March 25, 2011.
Mar'11~ Finally started T-DM1 EAP in Denver at Rocky Mountain Cancer Center/Rose on Mar. 25... hallelujah.

"I would rather be anecdotally alive than statistically dead."
hutchibk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:11 AM   #6
ElaineM

If you want to contact Susan Desmond-Hellman or
Lily Tartikoff this might help.
http://www.pipl.com. I find this search engine helpful when I want to find people.
If you want to work with ABC's Good Morning America you might want to contact Anchor Robin Roberts. She is a breast cancer survivor,so she might be willing to do a segment on TDM1.
14 Year Survivor
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." author unknown

Last edited by ElaineM; 09-06-2010 at 10:13 AM.. Reason: correction
Old 09-07-2010, 10:24 AM   #7
ElaineM

Thanks Brenda and Chrisy. I am going to start composing a letter this week. Are we also going to start a general petition for everyone to sign? I hope Chrisy or another representative can be our media contact. I applaud your efforts Brenda. I am looking forward to reading your interview in Cure. I signed up for a free subscription, so I get that regularly.
I agree Brenda. It seems silly for researchers and authorities to say targeted drugs are the future of cancer treatment and then try to stop promising targeted therapies from getting to the people who need them makes me wonder what are they really doing or saying? I thought the news about Avastin was bad enough. Slowing down T DM1 on top of that is unacceptable. I hate to make this a gender thing, but does the FDA have something against women with breast cancer? Maybe we should find some men who are Her2 positive to write some letters too. By the way, during my own personal research I found her 2 is not limited to breast cancer. I read It can affect other cancers too, but I have not researched that further, because I am trying to learn all I can about breast cancer and I have limited time.
By the way, if you go to the pipl link I included previously you will find Lilly Tartikoff. I tried it. It works. It should be easy enough to find Dr. Slamon's contact information. Do you think we should contact the editor of Cure Magazine? Do you think Cure could do an article about the FDA activities and/or TDM1?
14 Year Survivor
Old 09-08-2010, 10:37 AM   #8
VirginiaGirl

As one of those people who were looking to T-DM1 as my next promising treatment option, I too am very disappointed, and scared, that it may well be another 2 years before it's approved. I was initially dx right before (but not in time to get) Herceptin was approved for early stagers.

I was hoping to find support for this issue from Breast Cancer Action, a bc advocacy group. Unfortunately, what I found on their website (bcaction.org) was a letter to the FDA OPPOSING fast-tracking T-DM1 (and their position against approval of Avastin for mbc). Their T-DM1 letter (copied from their website) is below. At least we can write to/email the same person and express a different viewpoint!

"
March 23, 2010
Richard Pazdur, M.D., F.A.C.P.
Director
Office of Oncology Drug Products
U.S. Food and Drug Administration
richard.pazdur@fda.hhs.gov

RE: Opposition to TDM-1 Fast Track Application

Dear Dr. Pazdur:

As you are no doubt aware, Genentech intends to seek fast track approval of TDM-1 based on the results of a single-armed, Phase II trial.

It is our understanding from the sponsor that the FDA was asked two years ago about what would be required for fast track approval of TDM-1, and that the agency took the position then that a randomized trial would be necessary.

Despite this clear direction from the agency, the company has completed -- and will seek FDA approval based on the results of – one single-armed trial, TDM4374g.

Breast Cancer Action believes, as the FDA does, that only sufficiently large, randomized trials will give us the information we need about drug efficacy and safety. We urge you, in the strongest possible terms, to require the sponsor to submit Phase III data before you consider approval of TDM-1 for breast cancer.

We understand that there is an important unmet medical need for people with advanced breast cancer whose treatment options have run out. We desperately hope that TDM-1 proves to be a beneficial option for these people. But we oppose sacrificing drug approval standards on the altar of hasty access.

As you know, the FDA used to require the results from two Phase III trials before considering approval of a drug for the market. More recently, a single randomized trial has been found by the agency to be sufficient in some cases. We think this weakens standards for drug approval. Please do not weaken them further by allowing marketing based on a small, single-armed Phase II trial.

We are in conversation with the sponsor about an expanded access program for TDM-1. While we applaud the company’s desire to make sure that those who might benefit have access to the drug, we are very concerned that the company intends to use what they are calling the “Expanded Access Study” as a substitute for a Phase III trial.

The Expanded Access program will not provide Phase III data. The FDA must insist on sufficient randomized results before approving TDM-1 for the market,

Sincerely,

Barbara A. Brenner
Executive Director

Note: As a matter of policy, in order to avoid the fact or appearance of a conflict of interest, Breast Cancer Action does not accept funding from Genentech or from any other pharmaceutical or biotech company."

alternative chemo 5/05-7/05, rad 8/05-10/05
7/06 dx mets to vertebrae, pelvis & chest lymph nodes
8/06 - 10/06 tamoxifen, herceptin, oophorectomy & zometa
11/06 PET/CT showed continued bone mets, new spot on liver
12/06 began taxotere/herceptin 1x/3 weeks,
2/07 - 2-08 NED!
3/08 progression, start taxol/herceptin weekly, monthly zometa
8/08 start ai & herceptin
12/08 - progression, start weekly navelbine/herceptin thru 6/09 & monthly zometa
7/09 - PET/CT showed improvement in spine, but 2-3 lymph nodes in chest became active
9/09 - 11/09 - weekly abraxane/herceptin
12/09 - PET/CT - chest lymph nodes resolved, progression in spine & pelvis
2/10 - 6/10 - start tykerb/xeloda, progession in spine & pelvis
7/10 - start taxotere/carboplatin/herceptin

VirginiaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:34 PM   #9
ElaineM

I called Genetech to try to get information today. The person I talked to told me they have not canceled the extended access program for T DM1 yet. They still have 9 sites open and are still planning to set up more. He also told me the phase 3 Emila study is still in operation. Other her2 studies involving Herceptin and/orTDM 1 such as the TDM4450g, MARIANNE, and the CLEOPATRA are still active.
I asked for more information and was directed to someone else. That person directed me to the Genetech website (www.gene.com) and suggested I look in the media section regularly for updates. I followed her directions.
The latest press release can be found at
http://www.gene.com/gene/news/press-...etail&id=12947
I think it is a good idea to check for press releases regularly.
http://www.gene.com/gene/news/index....btn=Web+Search
14 Year Survivor

Last edited by ElaineM; 09-08-2010 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: addition
Old 09-08-2010, 04:05 PM   #10
Patb

Thank all of you for your work on this matter. I know
little about it but am willing to help send e-mails, etc.
because my dear friend stage IV was declared all
tumors gone today at the Indiannapolis trials. She
is elated. They will contine the treatment for awhile.
Her lungs and nodes were clear.
patb

Diagnosed June, 06, Stage I, Grade3, ER+PR- Her2positive, No Nodes. A/C X 4. Radiation 33 with boost, Herceptin every two weeks until Nov.
07, Arimedex for 5 years. Mugas and Echo and chest xRay. Bone scan of whole Body, and Back of Brain and spine MRI.
CT scan of Lungs every six months
due to two small places. December
2009, bone scan due to bone pain.
Follow up test in 2010.
Patb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:40 AM   #11
ElaineM

Can something be done on You Tube? Any volunteers?
I can put a link to any petition we may want to start on my website.
14 Year Survivor
Old 09-13-2010, 09:55 AM   #12
Emelie B

Did we get a petition drafted yet? Elaine-that is a great idea. How can we get this done?
Let me know what I can do and I will be glad to help.
March 2007-MRM with 8 of 14 lymph node involvement
May 2007-36 Rads
Sept. 2007- Stopped Herceptin
Jan. 2010- CT scan shows enlarged lymph nodes in sternum and lung involvement
Feb. 2010-PET scan shows mets to liver, lung, lymph nodes and bone
Feb. 2010- Started Herceptin/Taxol and Zometa
April 2010-PET scan clear. Herceptin and Zometa
June 2010- Stopped Herceptin continue Zometa and still NED
August 2010-Back on Herceptin and Zometa every 3 weeks
August 13, 2010- Had another port placed
August 24, 2010- PET scan clear. Herceptin and Zometa every three weeks
Nov. 2010-PET scan clear
Feb. 2011-Brain MRI clear
March 2011- PET scan clear
May 2011- PET scan clear
Sept. 2011- PET, Mammo, Bone Scan all clear- Herceptin only
March 2012-Recurrence in lungs and tumor around pota hepatis artery. Added Navelbine to herceptin
April 2012- Entered palliative care
June 5, 2012-Entered hospice care
Planning my memorial
Emelie B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 03:22 PM   #13
Chelee

Elaine...I never thought of You Tube...another good avenue to use. I really don't want any of us here to drop the ball on this one. We need to strike asap. My onc had not even heard about this, but did say we should be pro-active and jump on it. I told her that's what were doing. We want to get our voices heard.

So as one big part of this are we going to draft a petition and have everyone sign it? I know we could get alot of signatures for this with no problems. So many good idea's here...so what should we all be doing now that will have the most affect?

There are so many of us that don't have that option of waiting till 2012 or worse yet 2013. Any other great idea's pls throw them out here. If Joe was here he would be all over this...so lets make him proud of us. That's a big part of why he and Christine built this board. So lets get it done...I know we can. This is too important not to give it our best shot.

Chelee
Finished yr of wkly herceptin 3-19-07
3-15-07 Lt side prophylactic simple mastectomy. -- Ooph 4-05-07
9-21-09 PET/CT "Recurrence" to Rt. axllia, Rt. femur, ilium. Possible Sacrum & liver? Now stage IV.
9-28-09 Loading dose of Herceptin & started Zometa
9-29-09 Power Port Placement
10-24-09 Mass 6.4 x 4.7 cm on Rt. femur head.
11-19-09 RT. Femur surgery - Rod placed
12-7-09 Navelbine added to Herceptin/Zometa.
3-23-10 Ten days of rads to RT femur. Completed.
4-05-10 Quit Navelbine--Herceptin/Zometa alone.
5-4-10 Appt. with Dr. Slamon to see what is next? Waiting on FISH results from femur biopsy.
Results to FISH was unsuccessful--this happens less then 2% of the time.
7-7-10 Recurrence to RT axilla again. Back to UCLA for options.
Chelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 02:18 PM   #14
ElaineM

As promised here is the link to the petition site for anyone who wants to start a petition about the recent FDA decision about the T DM1. I am not the one to start a petition, because I prefer not to disclose my health problems to some family members, friends, co workers and associates. I have only shared my health problems with a small group of people who will keep it confidential. This has worked well for me for almost 12 years.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/create.html
You Tube, interviews, news articles, or media appearances are better left to those who don't mind going public about their health problems. I prefer behind the scenes kind of activities like research etc.
I still want everyone who is eligible for T DM1 to receive it in a timely manner. It is one of my greatest wishes, because it is such a promising drug.
14 Year Survivor

Last edited by ElaineM; 09-18-2010 at 02:27 PM.. Reason: correction, additions
Old 09-05-2010, 03:51 PM   #15
ElaineM

I agree Brenda.
14 Year Survivor
Old 09-05-2010, 04:11 PM   #16
Darlene Denise

Anyone have an in with Lilly Tartikoff? She is friends with Dr Slamon, helped him raise money with Revlon for Herceptin and has partnered with Catie Coruic (there is our news connection) on cancer issues. She played a large role in bringing Herceptin to us with all of the money and drug company issues. I understand she is still very involved in cancer projects. I think she could be very powerful if we could get to her. What about some of our ladies who see Dr Slamon. Perhaps he could get us on track with something?
05/12/08 HERCEPTIN EVERY 3 WKS
08/22/08 BRAIN METS! 8 <5MM
09/17/08 CYBERKNIFED BRAIN METS
10/20/08 BRAIN METS SHRINKING
12/29/08 BRAIN SCAN SHOWS 1 LESION GONE, 7 SHRINKING & STABLE, 1MM ? SPOT
01/16/09 LIVER REOCUR-XELODA/HERCEPTIN
03/02/09 BRAIN SCAN 2 LESIONS GONE, 5 STABLE, 1MM ? SPOT STILL A ?
3/27/09 REGRESSION OF 2 LIVER LESIONS XELODA & HERCEPTIN
06/08/09 STUPID BRAIN HAS 3 LESIONS
06/29/09 CYBERKNIFE
07/01/09 LIVER REGRESSION NO NEW METS
07/07/09 TYKERB XELODA HERCEPTIN
11/11/09 GEMZAR/HERCEPTIN FOR LIVER PROGRESSION
03/22/10 BRAIN MRI GOOD-3 SMALL NECROSIS LEFT FROM ORIG 11!!
03/26/10 CHANGE TO NAVELBINE/HERCEPTIN 3 LIVER LESIONS PROGRESSING IN SIZE
05/21/10 NAVELBINE/HERCEPTIN WORKING!
07/19/10 GOOD BRAIN MRI
08/20/10 LIVER PROGRESSION
09/08/10 TDM1 - NASHVILLE TN
01/10/11 LIVER RESPONDING TO TDM1
Darlene Denise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:34 PM   #17
hutchibk

I spoke to the Genentech clinical trial support line on Thur and Fri (at 4 pm cst on Friday) and they say they have heard no word at all that the EAP will be curtailed or discontinued, and they are still pre-screening folks for the current locations. One other thing I seem to remember that I learned is that they are only planning on accruing 200 total across the country for the EAP. I can't for the life of me remember who told me that, but it was on Thur (since I talked to Genentech support and to an EAP location coordinator... can't remember who said it). The last person I spoke to at Genentech support told me she had 8 new locations that were pending for EAP, awaiting full approval...

I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear word soon that the EAP might be suspended. I certainly wouldn't blame them if they decide to suspend for now and re-open it around the time in 2012 that they plan to submit the BLA again... I believe it is designed as a 'bridge' for mets patients to help carry them over to full market approval, and now that that has been set back, it would be an expensive proposition to continue accruing the program for 2-3 years as opposed to 6-8 months that I think they believed would be their accelerated timeline to market.

Just one girls opinion.

NOV 2012 - 9 yr anniversary
JULY 2012 - 7 yr anniversary stage IV (of 50...)

Nov'03~ dX stage 2B
Dec'03~
Rt side mastectomy, Her2+, ER/PR+, 10 nodes out, one node positive
Jan'04~
Taxotere/Adria/Cytoxan x 6, NED, no Rads, Tamox. 1 year, Arimadex 3 mo., NED 14 mo.
Sept'05~
micro mets lungs/chest nodes/underarm node, Switched to Aromasin, T/C/H x 7, NED 6 months - Herceptin only
Aug'06~
micro mets chest nodes, & bone spot @ C3 neck, Added Taxol to Herceptin
Feb'07~ Genetic testing, BRCA 1&2 neg

Apr'07~
MRI - two 9mm brain mets & 5 punctates, new left chest met, & small increase of bone spot C3 neck, Stopped Aromasin
May'07~
Started Tykerb/Xeloda, no WBR for now
June'07~
MRI - stable brain mets, no new mets, 9mm spots less enhanced, CA15.3 down 45.5 to 9.3 in 10 wks, Ty/Xel working magic!
Aug'07~
MRI - brain mets shrunk half, NO NEW BRAIN METS!!, TMs stable @ 9.2
Oct'07~
PET/CT & MRI show NED
Apr'08~
scans still show NED in the head, small bone spot on right iliac crest (rear pelvic bone)
Sept'08~
MRI shows activity in brain mets, completed 5 fractions/5 consecutive days of IMRT to zap the pesky buggers
Oct'08~
dropped Xeloda, switched to tri-weekly Herceptin in combo with Tykerb, extend to tri-monthly Zometa infusion
Dec'08~
Brain MRI- 4 spots reduced to punctate size, large spot shrunk by 3mm, CT of torso clear/pelvis spot stable
June'09~
new 3-4mm left cerrebellar spot zapped with IMRT targeted rads
Sept'09~
new 6mm & 1 cm spots in pituitary/optic chiasm area. Rx= 25 days of 3D conformal fractionated targeted IMRT to the tumors.
Oct'09~
25 days of low dose 3D conformal fractionated targeted IMRT to the bone mets spot on rt. iliac crest that have been watching for 2 years. Added daily Aromasin back into treatment regimen.
Apr'10~ Brain MRI clear! But, see new small spot on adrenal gland. Change from Aromasin back to Tamoxifen.
June'10~ Tumor markers (CA15.3) dropped from 37 to 23 after one month on Tamoxifen. Continue to monitor adrenal gland spot. Remain on Tykerb/Herceptin/Tamoxifen.
Nov'10~ Radiate positive mediastinal node that was pressing on recurrent laryngeal nerve, causing paralyzed larynx and a funny voice.
Jan'11~ MRI shows possible activity or perhaps just scar tissue/necrotic increase on 3 previously treated brain spots and a pituitary spot. 5 days of IMRT on 4 spots.
Feb'11~ Enrolled in T-DM1 EAP in Denver, first treatment March 25, 2011.
Mar'11~ Finally started T-DM1 EAP in Denver at Rocky Mountain Cancer Center/Rose on Mar. 25... hallelujah.

"I would rather be anecdotally alive than statistically dead."

Last edited by hutchibk; 09-05-2010 at 04:37 PM..
hutchibk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:55 PM   #18
Darlene Denise

Lilly Tartikoff lives in Beverly Hills. Could our Dear Flori get us any scoop about how to reach her?
05/12/08 HERCEPTIN EVERY 3 WKS
08/22/08 BRAIN METS! 8 <5MM
09/17/08 CYBERKNIFED BRAIN METS
10/20/08 BRAIN METS SHRINKING
12/29/08 BRAIN SCAN SHOWS 1 LESION GONE, 7 SHRINKING & STABLE, 1MM ? SPOT
01/16/09 LIVER REOCUR-XELODA/HERCEPTIN
03/02/09 BRAIN SCAN 2 LESIONS GONE, 5 STABLE, 1MM ? SPOT STILL A ?
3/27/09 REGRESSION OF 2 LIVER LESIONS XELODA & HERCEPTIN
06/08/09 STUPID BRAIN HAS 3 LESIONS
06/29/09 CYBERKNIFE
07/01/09 LIVER REGRESSION NO NEW METS
07/07/09 TYKERB XELODA HERCEPTIN
11/11/09 GEMZAR/HERCEPTIN FOR LIVER PROGRESSION
03/22/10 BRAIN MRI GOOD-3 SMALL NECROSIS LEFT FROM ORIG 11!!
03/26/10 CHANGE TO NAVELBINE/HERCEPTIN 3 LIVER LESIONS PROGRESSING IN SIZE
05/21/10 NAVELBINE/HERCEPTIN WORKING!
07/19/10 GOOD BRAIN MRI
08/20/10 LIVER PROGRESSION
09/08/10 TDM1 - NASHVILLE TN
01/10/11 LIVER RESPONDING TO TDM1
Darlene Denise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:55 PM   #19
Rich66

As far as success stories, I notice Chrisy had liver mets brought to NED via TDM1. Whatcha say Chrisy..ready for your closeup?

Mom's treatment history (link)
Rich66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:28 AM   #20
Rich66

Hmmm...those seem like ready made connections. Could get Chrisy as success story and Ev's daughter and others for the wannabees. Slamon and or other docs to anchor the medical side. Wasn't Dr. Sledge going to participate on this site? Maybe he would be another medical voice to pursue.

Mom's treatment history (link)
Rich66 is offline   Reply With Quote