HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-09-2004, 10:08 AM   #1
patty z

xoxox
Old 03-10-2004, 02:20 AM   #2
Leticia in Germay

PATTY, I TRIED TO E-MAIL YOU BUT IT DID NOT WORK. MAYBE YOUR MEMORY IS FULL?? I COPY THE MESSAGE AND IÃ?M INCLUDING IT HERE:

Patty, I`am sorry for bothering you so much. I can imagine that you may need a lot of rest after your treatment, but I need your help asap because I have to make a desicion soon.

First of all, I hope you can understand my english, since I haven´t practice it for a long time. If you don´t understand something or have some other questions, please don´t hesitate to contact me.

I finally have an appointment in Freiburg (is a very well known Clinic, where most of studies -after Heidelberg- in Germany run) and I know that I will have to fight against every single doctor in order to get what I want. It means, I am sure they will try to convince me to have the WBR and I don´t want to. I don´t want it, not because I know everything about it, but because my stomach tells me not to do it and unfortunatelly, I don´t have the energy now to look for scientifically reasons why I don´t want it.

Well, what I wanted to ask you for is, if you already have been dealing with this since 17 months, I believe you have enough arguments against WBR so I don´t have to look for. If you already wrotte to someone almost the same thing, you just have to make a fwd. and I will pick up what I need.

Thank you very much in ahead and I will tell you a little bit more about me whenever I have more time to do it. I would also like to know about you.

I don´t want to take more from your time than necessary now, we both need time!

xoxoxoxo

Leticia