HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-11-2004, 01:24 AM   #1
Leticia in Germay

Patty, you are my angel! Please do my a last favor and tell me where you are going now to have your CK treatment. I just came back from Freiburg and I don´t think I can convince ANY doctor against the WBR. Nevertheless your idea is very good. I will play their game and will TRY to remain calm (which is turning very difficult every hour, since I already have a lot of symptons and I am scare about it).

My husband thinks that the quickest solution would be to fly to USA and pay ourselves the treatment, but we are not millionaire, so I don´t think it is the best idea.....but the quickest. So I am seriously thinking about it. That´s why we would like to have a place where we can send a CD with the latest images from my head´s MRI so we could get another opinion and maybe the solution.

The doctor today showed me the place where the biggest met is and he said it won´t take too long to make me big troubles. I am now taking inscense (??) which is a very good alternative to Decadron, but I believe I will have to start with Decadron, although I didn´t want to. Did you have Decadron for a long time? Did you have strong reactions to it? I don´t want to swell like a Whale. I know it sounds very superficial in such a moment, but I am really tired to make everything doctors say.

Well Patty, as usual, I will try to send this by e-mail and also in the Chat. I will writte both names (Annamarie and yours) so I can get an answer from either one of you.

Thanks for supporting me in this difficult time......I hope I can do something for you soon.

Leticia