HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Clinical Trials
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-22-2005, 11:38 AM   #1
Dr_Devon

Hi everyone! This is Dr. Devon Webster from the Tumor Vaccine Group at the University of Washington. I have met some of you wonderful women on our trials!

We still have some openings on trial 118, which is a peptide vaccine for women on Herceptin. I am attaching a flyer that has been approved by our Human Subjects Division for this trial.

We also have upcoming trials for patients who are NOT HLA-A2 positive. I will send you updates with attached postings once they are approved by Human Subjects. You can also check our website for updates: www.tumorvaccinegroup.org. Feel free to call Patty Fintak and ask questions about upcoming trials as well (206-543-6620).

Thank you so much for your support of our group and our trials! I have referred several of my patients to this website for information about trials for HER2+ women, and they are very appreciative of all your insights!

Sincerely, Dr. D
Old 07-17-2005, 07:18 PM   #2
mamacze

Hey Dr. D!!!
How nice to see you logged on! Oh, I just got back from a 2 week vacation, and I have been very remiss logging on to check on my buddies; then what a surprise to see your name! Thank you for sharing this information; I am sure it will help one of our sisters.
See you soon!
Kim (from CT)
Old 08-30-2005, 01:29 PM   #3
mamacze

Hi Dr. D,
Just bringing your news back to the top....and girls...if you have been to Seattle and need to schedule your leukophoreses...please email me; lets try and get out there on the same date...it would be great to just have coffee or tea together....Love Kim
Old 12-13-2005, 11:20 AM   #4
uma

dHER2 Trials

Dr. Devon Webster,
Sometime back you wrote about upcoming trials by Tumor Vaccine Group at the University of Washington for patients who are NOT HLA-A2 positive. I found a dHER2 trial outside USA called Safety and Immunogenicity Study of the New dHER2 Vaccine to Treat HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer, (Clinical Trials.gov Identifier NCT00140738 by GlaxoSmithKLine)
The URL is:
http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/NCT00140738;jsessionid=61EA362938EAD65BC5B716A044A 98B4F?order=47

Could you please let me know if the above are all related, or throw some light where it is held in USA?.
Regards,
Uma

Last edited by uma; 12-13-2005 at 11:47 AM.. Reason: Typos
uma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 09:46 AM   #5
uma

dHER2 Vaccine trial results

Here is more hope and Phase 1 results of dHER2 vaccine for those who are not HLA-A2 positive:
http://meeting.jco.org/cgi/content/a.../16_suppl/2520

Can somebody please provide clues or details for Phase II trials of the above dHER2 vaccine?.
uma
uma is offline   Reply With Quote