HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
LizzElliot

Reconstruction Re-do?

Hello,
I just had my exchange surgery this week and I am so suprised and disappointed. My "breasts" are lower baseline than I've ever had, and they are wide and flat. They expand out to cover a whole lot of territory, but they are like mesas -- not mountains there's not even a hilltop.
Surgery was Monday. I have a follow up Tuesday. Some people have suggested there is swelling to settle, but that won't make a hilltop appear on a breast, I would think the contrary. And I can only hope this is swelling along the baseline, as this seems halfway down my torso and looks quite matronly (especially broad and flat, very matronly).
I tried on an old bra and it's true, there isn't enough outward expansion to fill the cup, yet the baseline band is lower. And it does not seem you can "lift" matronly fake-boob implants. They seem to be where they are.
I'm so upset. Never was much of a boob girl, so my expectations were so low, but I had hopes of at least looking as good as my 49 year boobs, if not a little better.
Was anyone in my shoes??? Anyone?? I don't want to hurt my PS feelings, or incur a bunch of high prices in the new year, but I feel so much worse than even with the expanders in.
lizz
LizzElliot is offline   Reply With Quote