HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2003, 10:12 PM   #1
Cheryl

Good morning ladies. I haven't been on much lately trying to get ready for Christmas. I had my two month check yesterday. My Oncologist was also at the same Conference that Christine attended. She also told me she has applyed for a grant on the new trial. Anyway, she doesn't normally go by tumor markers. But we decided to do one in October. The ca27.29 was 79. I really didn't freak out, and neither did she. As we all know these can fluctuate. She repeated the ca27.29 yesterday. She called me last night and said she had the results already (I thought it took about a week for this test). Well my number is now 172. This really frightens me. We are going to repeat it Dec. 22. Can anyone make any sense out of this? My scans were scheduled for Feb. but the doesn't want to wait that long. If or what this is I am going to fight this #@#$%. Can anyone shed some light on this? I would greatly appreciate anything. Thanks in advance. I may not be on-line much, but I do keep everyone in my prayers. God Bless. Cheryl