HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
Morgan

Boswellia and Arimidex... interaction??

Hi,
just wondering if any of you are taking boswellia? I am on Arimidex and taking Pukka brand of turmeric and boswellia... this also contains ginger, black pepper and indian sarsapirilla. I have taken this off and on for a while but have been taking it every day now for over a month as I had swollen painful finger joints, my left thumb was particularly bad with a distinct lump on the knuckle but since taking the capsules daily the difference is unbelievable, no more pain and lump almost gone! I was hoping this was a good sign for any internal inflammation as well, but now I'm a bit concerned about Arimidex after reading a reply Tanya posted on the nutrition board, she said
"Are you currently on chemotherpy or antihormonal treatment? If you are on treatment I would not recommend Boswellia because there is not enough evidence to know if it is safe or has any interactions with other drugs"
I've been taking Arimidex for 5 years and have been given go ahead for another year at least... bit scared to come off it!
Thanks
Morgan
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote