HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2003, 09:31 AM   #1
Priscilla - OK

Dear Elaine: Thank you again - all this time I have not been taking the 3 pancreatin at 5:00. Only at the end of meals. I follow the Therapy strictly. Dr. Bravo only prescribed the castor oil enemas because I have been on the therapy since January 2003 - before that I was 6 months vegan - so even though I had chemo in March, April, May, and June 2 of 2002, the Castor Oil Enemas did not bother me. I am sure it is because after all those months of detoxing it had cleared my system.

I must decide if I want to take more Herceptin - Herceptin and Chemo - or keep Going as I have for the last year and 1/2. I sure have been healthy. Did I tell you I have two lymph nodes in my neck that are enlarged. One has been there since July 9th. At first it felt like a grain of rice. Later it flattened out, but seemed a little bigger. Last month the doctor found another about an inch away and it too felt like a grain of rice and is getting flatter. Last week I ran a high fever (102.5) all night with a bad cough - also for several days there was a swelling in my neck at those lymph nodes, it would come and go away and come back. The swelling is gone and I am pretty certin the nodes are smaller - they were .01 cm and .05 cm. All day, when I have drank my juice, I have felt a surge in my liver area (like tumors growing) and also in my heart and under my arm.

I have not taken Coenzyme Q10 this week and Dr. Bravo told me to start taking 3 with each meal.

My family doctor told me to get some GRAVIOLA. Several doctors around here are saying it is 10 times stronger than Chemo - it says not to take it with Coenzyme Q10.

They are also saying to take Ellagic Acid also.

So many things to consider.