HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2003, 08:06 AM   #1
Priscilla

Well, I tried taking a little more Graviola, but this time I only took one capsule with each meal as I am on the Gerson Therapy and drink 13 fresh juices a day, which is loaded with enzymes. I am also doing coffee enema's about every 6 hours, and everyother day I take castor oil and do a coffee/castor oil enema.

Even the one pill seems to have a profound effect on me, kind of a burning under my skin, in my midsection and a feeling in my spine that it is being contracted, which caused me a great deal of pain when I was taking Chemo/herceptin.

Tomorrow I plan to add Herceptin to what I am doing - but no Chemo yet. If my doctor will check me again in three to four weeks, I will add Chemo to the Herceptin if the tumors have not shrunk.

I really feel good, have a good appitite (the Graviola doesn't do much for my appitite) and I only have raw vegetables, one tablespoon of raw flax seed oil, part of a baked potato and a special soup for lunch and dinner.

Even three pills a day may be too strong. And how do I know that it is doing anything to help. The lady who helps me started taking it last week and after only three days she thinks it is making her very bad psorisis go away. She has also gone on a vegan diet about 60% of the time because she had such heart burn with eating meat and dairy.

I am very, very sold on eating Vegan, I just am praying that it works against cancer for me like it has for so many others that I have personally met and continue to correspond with.

Is there anyone else out there eating vegan and having good response?