HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Keeping Your Mind Off of BC
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Keeping Your Mind Off of BC Fun things and posts that do not apply to BC

Old 08-25-2007, 07:39 PM   #1
StillHere

Good books to read

How about a thread about good books you have read and recommend to others. Her is mine
"Devil in the White City" by Eric Larson
It is about the first worlds fair in Chicago and the politics involved in getting it going. Eric also follows a real life serial murderer at the same time. He flip flops each chapter between the planning of the fair and the Murderer's life. I found if facinating. Maybe because Chicago is just 90 miles from Milwaukee. It is a non-fiction story. Great read.

Now do you have any referals for good reads?
I, myself love biography's and autobiography's - any suggestions in this venue?
05/05 Cytoxan & Adriamycin every 3wk x4
08/05 Taxol every 2wk x 4, Herceptin every wk x1yr
10/05 Bilat Mast - my Choice
10/05 3/19 lymph nodes Pos, Stage IIIa
11/05 Rad x 37 Rx, R Brst & Axcilla
02/06 Herceptin stopped (L vent HF 40)
03/06 Started & Stoped Arimidex after 2 mos.-QOL side effects
05/06 Started Tamoxafin
06/06 Bilat Free Flap Reconstruction
12/06 Cardiomyopathy reversed-HF normal
01/07 Bilat Saline Implants
07/07 CA 27-29 steadily rising from 28 in 12/06 to 46 in 7/07
07/07 PET Scan NED, but inflamation at prev surg site.
09/07 Started Femara
10/07 CA 27-29 down to 39
06/08 CA 27-29 down to 32
09/08 Lg joint pain & QOL side effects from Femara, will live w/ to keep CA markers within normal range.
StillHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 08:47 PM   #2
BonnieR

Great idea for a thread!
Most women I know loved "Eat, Pray, Love". An autobiographical account of one woman's journey of self discovery that includes exploring her spiritual, meditative side. Entertaining. Very well written. Reads fast....

Post menopause
May 2007 Core biopsy, Rt breast
ER+, Pr-, HER2 +++, Grade 3
Ki-67: 90%
"suspicious area" left breast
Bilateral mastectomy, (NED on left) May 2007
Sentinel Node Neg
Stage 1, DCIS with microinvasion, 3 mm, mostly removed during the biopsy....
Femara (discontinued 7/07) Resumed 10/07
OncoType score 36 (July 07)
Began THC 7/26/07 (d/c taxol and carboplatin 10/07)
Began Herceptin alone 10/07
Finished Herceptin July /08
D/C Femara 4/10 (joint pain/trigger thumb!)
5/10 mistakenly dx with lung cancer. Middle rt lobe removed!
Aromasin started 5/10
BonnieR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 08:52 PM   #3
juanita

I can't remember the title, but it's by Kirk Douglas, about his stroke. It's called something lilke "Stroke of Luck". And any of the Janet Evanovich books are great.
1 yr herceptin,
juanita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:14 AM   #4
RhondaH

Thumbs up AWESOME thread!!!!

I TOO love biographies and classical literature. Wow, if you like "heavy" biographies John Adams is good. "Wired" is WAY out there (or at least John Belushi was) and is good. Angelas Ashes is an AWESOME biography. I LOVE Founding Mothers by Cokie Roberts (about the WOMEN that helped make the country...nothing dainty about them). Right now I'm reading ALL the Harry Potter books to Tony (6yo). When he was 2 I bought the 1st Harry Potter movie and he became hooked (was Harry Potter for Halloween at age 3, had 2 Harry Potter birthdays, has a Harry Potter bedroom and while due to "peer pressure" for the last 2 years was OTHER than Harry for Halloween, is realizing that it's OK to be his own person and LIKE things other kids don't like, has announced he wants to be Harry again this Halloween...I'm glad. While he has always loved reading and us reading aloud to him(my mom and I will take turns reading outloud to him while he is playing), Harry Potter was one he couldn't get into. Because the LAST movie I felt was TOO MUCH for him, I "previewed" The Order of the Phoenix and told him that unless he read the book, he wouldn't understand what is going on, SO I have been reading The Sorcerers Stone to him and he is REALLY gaining an appreciation for the books and finding out that there is MUCH more in the books than in the movie (ie "That wasn't in the movie") and like I told him, as we continue reading the books ESPECIALLY 4, 5, 6 & 7 he will find out MUCH more). EVERY time I sit down to rest, I hear "lets read some Harry". Good idea for a thread. Take care and God bless.

Rhonda

Dx 2/1/05, Stage 1, 0 nodes, Grade 3, ER/PR-, HER2+ (3.16 Fish)
2/7/05, Partial Mastectomy
5/18/05 Finished 6 rounds of dose dense TEC (Taxotere, Epirubicin and Cytoxan)
8/1/05 Finished 33 rads
8/18/05 Started Herceptin, every 3 weeks for a year (last one 8/10/06)

2/1/13...8 year Cancerversary and I am "perfect" (at least where cancer is concerned;)

" And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln
RhondaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 03:49 AM   #5
sarah

I LOVE books (Fiction and non-fiction) and read constantly. A favorite from a few years back is Rohinton Mistry's "A Fine Balance"
sarah
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 04:42 AM   #6
Mary Jo

I, too, love to read. One of my favorite new authors I've discovered is Jodi Picoult. Love her books. She takes typical black and white scenarios (so called black and white) and makes them gray. You really question what you thought for sure was a black and white area. She is an excellent fiction author.

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06

17 Years NED

<>< Romans 8:28
Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 05:11 AM   #7
Kimberly Lewis

Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali is an amazing biography of a brave woman. I would highly reccomend this. It brings what Islam means in the life of some women to sharp focus. We are so comfy cozy here in the states we need a wake up call I fear....

A great light fare is "Can't Wait to Get to Heaven" by Fanny Flagg

Diagnosed 7/05
Stage 3a er+(45%) pr+(68%) Her2+ (40%)
3.8 cm + .8cm multi focal - pleomorphic lobular tumors
high grade DCIS
7/20 nodes

BRCA 2
positive as of 5/07
surgeries: double mastectomy, hysterectomy (LAVH)
A/C,Herceptin for 1 year completed 11/06
femara

Kimberly Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 05:46 PM   #8
VaMoonRise
Deceased

Smile Love To Read!!!

I have been a book fanatic my entire life, since the time that I was first able to read a book all on my own I have not gone to sleep without reading at least a few pages. I love all books, doesn't really matter what the subject matter is, unless it is too violent/perverted or too far out there science fiction wise.

I have way too many that I absolutely love and want to recommend in this post but I will just list a few of my favorites to start with.

"The Highlander" by Diana Gibaldon. This is a series that takes place in Scotland. A Scottish woman is able to go back in time when she crosses through two stones at StoneHenge. She is taken back to the time when Scotland is fighting against England for it's freedom. She falls in love with a Highlander while back in time but she also has a husband and a daughter in current times. This a wonderful series that combines fiction with non-fiction. It is a real page turner as it truly has it all.

I also love anything by Nicholas Sparks. He wrote the book that you may all be familiar with because it was made into a movie called the "Notebook." All of his books are well worth the read and they all take place in NC where he lives.

"The Prodigal Summer" by Barbara Kingsolver is also one of my favorites. If you like strong women and nature you will love this book. It gives lots of great facts about wildlife and how to prevent insects in your gardens through natural means instead of through the use of insecticides. It is a fiction, nonfiction book with some really tremendous characters in it.

There is a great book out called "First Ladies" too. It gives a bio of all the first ladies and great photo's throughout. I can't recall the author at the moment but if anyone is truly interested just drop a line and I will get the book out and give you the authors name.

Another great read is "Chesapeake" by James Michener. It is a history of the Chesapeake Bay area from the time of when only Indians inhabited the area to current times. Very informative and well written, not a dry read by any means, very enjoyable.
Thanks for starting this great thread. I can't wait to read many of the recommended books listed on here. Let's be sure to write our reviews of any of the books we have read from the recommended reading list too. Should be fun.

Thanks, Ladies,
Nicola

March 18, 2004, Age 36
Diagnosed: High Grade DCIS, Microcalcifications, Solid and Comedo type, Nuclear grade 3 with 1mm margins, ER+, PR+, Stage "0"
3-8-04 Left breast lumpectomy.
4-1-04 thru 6-24-04 Adjuvant XRT.
11-29-05 Gallbladder attack.
12-01-05 Surgery to have gallbladder removed, discovered cancer spread throughout liver in both lobes, HER2+ amplified by FISH and interestingly enough negative for ER and PR.
12-9-05 Clinical trial consisting of Tykerb, Taxol and Herceptin along with Zometa once a month. On clinical trial for 15 months before liver mets started progressing. Started on Navelbine 3-9-07. Navelbine failed, switched to Gemzar July 07. MRI of the brain on July 7, 07. Results revealed multiple brain tumors. Taken off of Gemzar immediately and began 15 rounds of WBR which I completed on July 26, 07. CT scan on 7-26-07 significant progression in the liver mets. I am now getting ready to start on Xeloda along with Herceptin and Zometa once a month.
VaMoonRise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 06:11 PM   #9
Becky

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. The Good Earth by Pearl Buck (my all time favorite). Cold Mountain is also great.

Becky

Found lump via BSE
Diagnosed 8/04 at age 45
1.9cm tumor, ER+PR-, Her2 3+(rt side)
2 micromets to sentinel node
Stage 2A
left 3mm DCIS - low grade ER+PR+Her2 neg
lumpectomies 9/7/04
4DD AC followed by 4 DD taxol
Used Leukine instead of Neulasta
35 rads on right side only
4/05 started Tamoxifen
Started Herceptin 4 months after last Taxol due to
trial results and 2005 ASCO meeting & recommendations
Oophorectomy 8/05
Started Arimidex 9/05
Finished Herceptin (16 months) 9/06
Arimidex Only
Prolia every 6 months for osteopenia

NED 18 years!

Said Christopher Robin to Pooh: "You must remember this: You're braver than you believe and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think"
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:26 PM   #10
mamacze

Oh, I have read some great ones this summer...Animal Vegetable Miracle by B. Kingsolver is a great, earthy back-to-nature one...
mamacze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 09:01 PM   #11
sassy

The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns, both by Hosseini; The Glass Castle (strange but true).
________
VAPORIZERS VOLCANO

Last edited by sassy; 08-22-2011 at 09:28 AM..
sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 02:17 AM   #12
Leslie's sister

Books

I am an avid reader and could recommend a whole list of books, starting with classics such as To Kill A Mockingbird, The Picture of Dorian Gray, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, anything by Jane Austen, anything by John Steinbeck, etc. To me, nothing beats classical literature. It is timeless. I will say in reading this list that The Kite Runner is an absolutely awesome book. I just read it and listened to it on tape. It is powerful. I read it for a book club in conjunction with Snow Flower and the Secret Fan which is also very good. Start with the Kite Runner.
5 cm. Her2Neu+++, ER-, PR-
1 positive node out of six,
double mastectomy 6/9/06;
TCH started 7/12/06
last chemo 10/25/06
herceptin ended 6-11-07
Leslie's sister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 07:15 PM   #13
StillHere

Thanks for reminder about "A Tree Grows in Brooklin" I loved that book as a teenager. I also gave it to my daughter when she was a teenager. My father was an alcoholic and my husband has a drinking problem. I but for the grace of God do not, but my sister is also an alcoholic. Unfortunately my son (Randy 29) also is an alcoholic. All are very fuctioning members of society, but struggle with their addition. Strange as it may seem, my husband has been trying even harder than before to be more responsible now that I can't handle the stress involved with his drinking. I never fully understood drinking to excess as a disease until my son had issues. When you see your own child struggle with this demon it puts the addition in a whole new light. I forgot to mention that my father-in-law was also an alcoholic, so my son has the bad gene funneled in from both parents.

All my family history aside, it is a great read. I plan on reading it again some time soon.
05/05 Cytoxan & Adriamycin every 3wk x4
08/05 Taxol every 2wk x 4, Herceptin every wk x1yr
10/05 Bilat Mast - my Choice
10/05 3/19 lymph nodes Pos, Stage IIIa
11/05 Rad x 37 Rx, R Brst & Axcilla
02/06 Herceptin stopped (L vent HF 40)
03/06 Started & Stoped Arimidex after 2 mos.-QOL side effects
05/06 Started Tamoxafin
06/06 Bilat Free Flap Reconstruction
12/06 Cardiomyopathy reversed-HF normal
01/07 Bilat Saline Implants
07/07 CA 27-29 steadily rising from 28 in 12/06 to 46 in 7/07
07/07 PET Scan NED, but inflamation at prev surg site.
09/07 Started Femara
10/07 CA 27-29 down to 39
06/08 CA 27-29 down to 32
09/08 Lg joint pain & QOL side effects from Femara, will live w/ to keep CA markers within normal range.
StillHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 10:28 PM   #14
StephN

Second book thread

There was a thread started by Juanita in June where a few more books are mentioned.

http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28472

I got two books today by Anne Rice because we are going to New Orleans and I have heard her books are worth the time to read. Hope so. Ready to start one as soon as I sign off!

MY STORY SO FAR ~~~~
Found suspicious lump 9/2000
Lumpectomy, then node dissection and port placement
Stage IIB, 8 pos nodes of 18, Grade 3, ER & PR -
Adriamycin 12 weekly, taxotere 4 rounds
36 rads - very little burning
3 mos after rads liver full of tumors, Stage IV Jan 2002, one spot on sternum
Weekly Taxol, Navelbine, Herceptin for 27 rounds to NED!
2003 & 2004 no active disease - 3 weekly Herceptin + Zometa
Jan 2005 two mets to brain - Gamma Knife on Jan 18
All clear until treated cerebellum spot showing activity on Jan 2006 brain MRI & brain PET
Brain surgery on Feb 9, 2006 - no cancer, 100% radiation necrosis - tumor was still dying
Continue as NED while on Herceptin & quarterly Zometa
Fall-2006 - off Zometa - watching one small brain spot (scar?)
2007 - spot/scar in brain stable - finished anticoagulation therapy for clot along my port-a-catheter - 3 angioplasties to unblock vena cava
2008 - Brain and body still NED! Port removed and scans in Dec.
Dec 2008 - stop Herceptin - Vaccine Trial at U of W begun in Oct. of 2011
STILL NED everywhere in Feb 2014 - on wing & prayer
7/14 - Started twice yearly Zometa for my bones
Jan. 2015 checkup still shows NED
2015 Neuropathy in feet - otherwise all OK - still NED.
Same news for 2016 and all of 2017.
Nov of 2017 - had small skin cancer removed from my face. Will have Zometa end of Jan. 2018.
StephN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:37 AM   #15
Leslie's sister

A Tree

Wow, Still Here, you have really lived "A Tree Grows In Brooklyn". That is when a book really comes alive to us, when we can pull things out of it that are real. I read it as a young girl and though we didn't have alcoholism in our immediate family, we were poor and I literally felt like I was Francie. I loved to read and actually wanted to follow Francie's plan of reading all the books in the library. I had my daughter read this book over the summer and she enjoyed it as well. It is a magical story and if a person hasn't read it, it is a "must read".
5 cm. Her2Neu+++, ER-, PR-
1 positive node out of six,
double mastectomy 6/9/06;
TCH started 7/12/06
last chemo 10/25/06
herceptin ended 6-11-07
Leslie's sister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:29 AM   #16
Val Pfeiffer

Question What about books on meditation and inner peace?

I'm looking for some good ones that aren't overly religious, but concentrate more on finding inner peace, which I think is so important to fighting cancer and its return. Any recommendations?

Val
3 months weekly Herceptin, Taxol. Carboplatin
Significant tumor shrinkage
Mastectomy 3/05; Stage 3b, 9 cm tumor, 5/8+ nodes
3 more months weekly Herceptin, Taxol. Carboplatin
7/05 30 radiation treatments, IMRT planning approach
Started 1 year of Herceptin 9/05
9/06 Began quarterly triple doses Herceptin. Brain & breast MRIs semi annually.

6/08 Right breast, intraductal carcinoma, high nuclear grade associated with comedo necrosis; extensive diffusely involved the entire biopy specimen. ER+, PR-, Her2 unknown at this point, 07/08 mastectomy.
Val Pfeiffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:41 AM   #17
Val Pfeiffer

I have read many of the books listed here--there are some really good ones (Marley & Me should be read by anyone who has or have had dogs, especially labradors -- it's very funny)!

Some others I've read this year are:

Montana 1948 by Larry Watson
Water for Elephants and Riding Lessons by Sara Gruen
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon (read a couple years ago)
The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion
Body Surfing by Anita Shreve
Windchill Summer by Norris Church Mailer (she also has a new one out that I will be reading next--she is coming to my book group's meeting in October)

Val
3 months weekly Herceptin, Taxol. Carboplatin
Significant tumor shrinkage
Mastectomy 3/05; Stage 3b, 9 cm tumor, 5/8+ nodes
3 more months weekly Herceptin, Taxol. Carboplatin
7/05 30 radiation treatments, IMRT planning approach
Started 1 year of Herceptin 9/05
9/06 Began quarterly triple doses Herceptin. Brain & breast MRIs semi annually.

6/08 Right breast, intraductal carcinoma, high nuclear grade associated with comedo necrosis; extensive diffusely involved the entire biopy specimen. ER+, PR-, Her2 unknown at this point, 07/08 mastectomy.
Val Pfeiffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 10:37 AM   #18
BonnieR

Val, I am reading a book that may fit the bill. "The Journey Through Cancer" by Dr. Jeremy Geffen. It offers a seven-level program "for healing and transforming the whole person". It is certainly not a light "beach book" (lol) but it is very sensitive and spiritual. As well as practical. I am getting great comfort from it. And it is making me introspective.
Also, I do recommend "Eat, Pray, Love" which I mentioned earlier in this thread.

Post menopause
May 2007 Core biopsy, Rt breast
ER+, Pr-, HER2 +++, Grade 3
Ki-67: 90%
"suspicious area" left breast
Bilateral mastectomy, (NED on left) May 2007
Sentinel Node Neg
Stage 1, DCIS with microinvasion, 3 mm, mostly removed during the biopsy....
Femara (discontinued 7/07) Resumed 10/07
OncoType score 36 (July 07)
Began THC 7/26/07 (d/c taxol and carboplatin 10/07)
Began Herceptin alone 10/07
Finished Herceptin July /08
D/C Femara 4/10 (joint pain/trigger thumb!)
5/10 mistakenly dx with lung cancer. Middle rt lobe removed!
Aromasin started 5/10
BonnieR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:43 AM   #19
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Wink Good Reads

I am never without a book or two. And I seem to have the need to underline and put stars and arrows beside especially poignant phrases and concepts. My husband says I can't read without a pen in my hand. (I used to think it was sacrilegious to write in a book, but now I see I simply must!)

A great biography was Love Is Eternal about Abraham Lincoln and Mary Todd and the pivotal time in America's history, emancipating slaves and the differing views of families that lived in the South vs. the North. I found it riveting. Irving Stone is the author.

As for spiritual inspirational books about life and the discovery of Self -- this is my bailiwick! I devour them word by word. Any of Wayne Dyer's book will do. My favorites are The Sacred Self, You'll See It When You Believe It, Manifest Your Destiny.

Also in that vein, Gary Zucav's The Seat Of The Soul was life-altering.
The Power Of Now was a tough read but worth it, by the brilliant Eckhardt Tolle. The Four Agreements was good and I must say I enjoyed James Redfield's Celestine Prophecy, The Tenth Insight and The Secret of Shambala. Good stories with truths about our personal empowerment woven in. They are parables that resonant deeply.

The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind (Joseph Murphy) was interesting.

Happy reading...
Andi

'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:52 AM   #20
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Wink Ps

Oh, I forgot. The Power Of Myth, Joseph Campbell. So intriguing. Makes you see the world differently.

ANDI
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote