HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-19-2004, 09:31 AM   #1
pattyz

There are two Dr Nussbaums, married, neurosurgons both. Leslie was on bedrest, so we had to drive to Mpls to see Eric.

Well, you probably know that now!

My appt took about 15 minutes and we were there for an hour and a half after over an hour drive to get there.... It was a look see of me. I passed the neuro test ;o)

I go back the end of May to see Dr Bellairs again after I have my MRI, which I am waiting for appt now.

so, how was it??? hope it went the way I think...but you didn't have to wait as long!!

hugs,patty xoxox
Old 04-19-2004, 11:19 AM   #2
Patty D

Patty- everythig went well! See my post-
I loved Dr Bellairs- she was very thorough in explaining everything and answered all our questions/ I will be scheduled for the planning session to have a CT and MRI and my mask made.
Tahen they will schedule 2 sessions- they will do 2 tumors on the 1st session then schedule a 2nd session for the 3rd tumor. She said a ll 3 tumors are quite small so best to do it now before they get really large and bothersome. I really liked her and Dr Nussbaum- so hopefully in the next few weeks this will all be said and done. We will both hope for good results all the way around for both of us! This age of high tech
is truly amazing and we are lucky to have it available. God Bless.