HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-18-2004, 03:43 AM   #1
Irene from Tampa

I was reading Lyn's message about 'WHAT IF". Who would notify our sister's here online if something happened. Well, we lost another sister last week and I will have to be the bearer of bad new's. I just didn't want her to be forgotten.

Her name was Michelle Everett, a 35 year old mother of a six year old boy and loving wife. She did not post frequently on this site(she did occasionally) but I know that she did read the post'and some of you may have communicated with her. She battled her cancer for the last five years valiantly, always looking and researching new treatments. But in her case, it just would not leave her alone for very long. To make this whole story even worse, her husband commited suicide two day's after her death leaving a young son to be raised by Michelle's mother.

I am so sorry for this young family that words can not express what I feel. I do not intend to depress anyone with this new's but wanted to pass along since she was one of our "sisters" and for everyone to please say a special prayer for her son and family.