HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2014, 03:44 PM   #1
Lovemyboys3

Prayers needed... Scared

Hello All,

I am here asking for prayers please. In the past month or so I have been having pain in my lower left abdomen so went to my OB. She did an examine and cultures and all was well so she sent me to the GI. So off to the GI. He did the same thing and suggested a CT scan because he couldn't figure out what was going on. Well they called me today and suggest I see an OB Oncologist because they see a large ovarian "suspicious cyst". Keep in mind I have had numerous ovarian cysts that do get fairly large. Actually I had a 6cm cyst back in July and 2 weeks later I went back for an ultra sound and it was gone. The OB at the time said my ovaries are normal. That was back on 8/5. Now here I am scared as can be because my CT came back abnormal because of a 7cm cyst that they are saying is suspicious. I don't know what to think or what to do. I am overwhelmed! My doctors are telling me not to worry until there is something to worry about. They feel it is just another cyst that I have gotten many times before. But the fact that they say abnormal large cyst and are referring me to an oncologist is freaking me out.

Any encouraging words and prayers are very much welcomed.
I see my OB onc tomorrow afternoon and will update all once I know more.

Thank you all!

6/27/2013 - Diagnostic Mammogram due to a tiny lesion found.
6/27/13 - Diagnosed with Breast Cancer at age 33 :'(
07/11/2013 - Surgical needle biopsy
07/15/2013 - Path report results from biopsy - DCIS with micro invasion, Pagents disease - ER/PR- Her2+++
7/26/13 - PET Scan CLEAR!!
8/19/13 - B/L Mastectomy w/DIEP Flap reconstructive surgery. Nodes removed clear!! Stage 1A. Positive Margins remaining
8/23/13 - Finally HOME from the hospital
9/10/13 - All drains out. YEAH!!
9/6/13 - 2nd Surgery to try and remove remaining positive margins. Port placed.
9/11/13 - Path report shows all tissue samples are neg. Clear Margins!!
10/3/13 First TCH treatment - Horrible amount of side effects.

11/10/11 - First weekly Herceptin treatment.
10/11/13 - Late night ER visit due to Neutropenic fever - WBC at 0 in the hospital.

11/17/13 - Ultrasound on left breast due to pain. Benign findings: Oil cysts and possible Fat Neurosis from reconstructive surgery.
11/24/13 - Round 2 TCH treatment.
11/25/13 - Neulasta Shot given. Side effects minimal. Woo Hoo!
11/27/13 - Said goodbye to my hair. :-(
01/14 - Mammogram and Ultra sound - CLEAR!
01/23/14 - Last scheduled Chemo! WOO HOO!
03/04/14 - Phase 2&3 reconstructive surgery DONE!
03/06/14 - 2 days after surgery and 1st Herceptin only treatment. Minimal side affects.
03/14 - Began having pain and weakness in my feet and legs. Doc thinks it is delayed side affects of chemo possibly Neuropathy. Could even be the Herceptin (what ever it is I would appreciate it if it went away :/)
03/14 - A little over 8 wks post chemo and hair is about 1/2in long. :) Not a whole lot but its getting there. Eyebrows are taking there time but are coming in nicely.
04/14 - Where did my eyelashes go? :/

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Lovemyboys3 is offline   Reply With Quote