HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-07-2004, 09:35 PM   #1
Sheila

Lisa
I wonder if the weekly versus every 3rd week makes a difference? I will find out when I go back on the 22 for another round...or another pound!!!
Sheila
Old 03-31-2004, 01:31 AM   #2
Sheila

Lisa
I hope it is nothing....just a bad film or gas. Seems you have been through enough...the wait is so hard, I had my scans and bloodwork done today now I wait....sending positive thoughts and prayers your way that all is well with you.
Hugs
Sheila
Old 05-17-2004, 03:17 PM   #3
janelle

You never cease to amaze me... you and Mel are always there when someone needs help or support. You two are to be congratulated!

Hugs,
Janelle
Old 07-27-2004, 08:27 PM   #4
Al

Good Luck Lisa,
Our hearts are with you. As Well, we find out today how linda's 80% liver lesion is doing. A scarey but necessary process (I guess). Stay stong and keep the faith as you are not olone today!
Love,
Al and Linda
Old 08-01-2004, 10:36 AM   #5
Alicia

Thanks Lisa...on some level it seems so silly and then you look back at all you've been through to get to this point .... I feel like celebrating !!!! It's been almost a year my next scan is on Aug. 15. I am thinking those positive thoughts!!! Thanks to everyone here for the companionship!!!!
Old 08-17-2004, 12:53 PM   #6
janelle

No controversy here. A question was asked and I just repeated what my onc. told me. Whatever works is my motto.

hugs
Old 10-01-2004, 01:17 AM   #7
Rozebud

That's ok Lisa - your point still applies. Sure, I'd love to get a copy via fax or snail mail. Can you e-mail me and I'll send you my address?

So may I ask you a personal question - you were stage 1 that recurred to 4, right? Did you change your diet between your initial dx. and recurrance? I think my mom thinks that if I only switch to all organic food, never have processed sugar, and live on vegetables and supplements, that I am pretty much guaranteed of keeping the cancer at bay. I KNOW nutrition can help - but I am not now, nor ever have been a really bad eater. And much better than many of my other friends who don't have b/c. So there has to be more than diet that causes this.