HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Profiles In Courage
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2005, 07:17 PM   #1
LYNNE

Lynne's Story

Lolly,thanks for your candor and revealing so many details.I am in awe of what you have endured.I have srage 3b.1 yr ago I was diagosed.Had a/c taxatore 28 radiations,and the tram flap surgery.What hell that was.I continue to fear the wosrt as I have a good chance atva relapse they tell me.27 out of 27 nodes were positive.I am on herceptin every 3 wks and the plan is 1 yr of it at this point.I am lonely and do not have family for support ,will be 50 in a month and feel 80!I am remarried and have 3 older boys.21,25,30 and a 12 yr old daughter.she is my reason to keep fighting.i have some symptoms.pain,fatigue more than usual and will be following up w/ tests.Keep your fingers crossed,.I have 1 sister 2 yrs younger who lives 45 min.away.I dont know how to make her see how much I need her.I am so afraid.She always was the 1 person I knew loved me but not anymore,i havenot seen her ,only once time since I found out this awful news.any advice on how to reach out before its too late.Friends can never take her place,my biggest wish is to spend alone time w/ her.sincerely yours,lynne