HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Keeping Your Mind Off of BC
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Keeping Your Mind Off of BC Fun things and posts that do not apply to BC

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2008, 01:35 PM   #1
Bill

Smile See y'all in early Nov.

Hi Team! I'm gearing up for my move to the Northeast. This will be my last session here for a few weeks. I'm dismantling my comp. today and cancelling my accounts. I'll miss y'all. Well, since I'm going up north to be a yankee b*****d, I better start talking like one. I will miss all of you.(how much you wanna bet that I don't assimilate well? On a recent recon. trip up there, a gentleman asked me, "what, are ya bustin' my bal*s?" I said, "no, sir, If I was doing that, you wouldn't have to wonder about it, you'd know fer sure") My avatar is a pic that Nicola had in her files. It reminded her of her sisters here on the site, so that's why I chose that one for now. I've gotten only 2 comments via PM thus far, one favorable (Thanks Harriecanarie) and one accusatory, because it showed the ladie's backsides. I don't want to embarass Chrisy by naming her as the malcontent, so I won't. !!!!Notice to the HER2 Site!!!! - I have appointed Chrisy as my replacement while I'm away. She will be in charge of all the things I do here (keeping the Leester reined in from time to time, grilling the perfect steak for Joe, creating a firestorm of controversy one day and apologizing profusely the next, making sure that no one leaves the site, making sure that Marcia never changes that little picture, checking on all the strong women and men on this site, offering prayers and support, and last, but not least, Chrisy has agreed to fly anywhere in the world and beat the hell out of anyone that messes with any of "my girls". Love y'all, Bill