HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-16-2004, 11:09 AM   #1
eric

I feel compelled to let each of you know that I have visited this site regularly for the last several weeks in the hopes of learning something that will benefit my wife who is currently undergoing chemo. I have not only benefited from the facts and information that this site has to offer, but I have gained an immense respect and appreciation for the strength of women (with all due respect to some of the men that give so much on this site), beyond what I originally had. As much as I HATE that my wife has breast cancer, I am somewhat comforted by the fact that this is predominately a female disease. I am amazed and in awe of "your" compassion, consideration, and strength. As a result, I have no doubt that a cure will come far earlier because of "your" commitment to this end. I, also, believe that I will be a better person because of my exposure to this and to all of you.
Old 01-16-2004, 12:16 PM   #2
Lyn

Thank you so much Eric, your message gave me goose pumps. My family usually ask am I on that site again, and I just say, Yea!!! I am keeping myself alive to keep you in the manner you are accustom to, they just look at me weird, and I then say I am talking to my ladies, now I can say guys as well, that will keep them wondering.

Luv & Hugs and prayers to you and your family.
Old 01-16-2004, 02:19 PM   #3
Lolly

Gosh, Thanks Eric!
When my husband sees me at the computer he calls out "Are you talking to your sisters?" I'll tell him it's sisters and brothers now!
Hugs,
Lolly