HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2006, 09:25 AM   #6
Nicola

Encouragement

Dear Tracy,

Hang in there Hon, there are going to be difficult days but in-between those difficult days are going to be good days. Sometimes we have to stop and count our blessings and realize there is so much that we have to be thankful for. I know at times it can become overwhelming and seem like it is too much to bear but always keep in mind there are people winning the fight against breast cancer everyday. There are so many women on this site and many others that are so inspirational, they have been living with and managing this disease for years. I have read so many posts from women that are now disease free that fought long and hard to get there but are now there. I have faith that we can all get there too. There are so many more treatment options, new medications springing up everyday, terrific, scientists, doctors and nurses all working on finding a cure, we are lucky to be born in the age of technology where we can work along side modern medicine and tailor our own treatment plans to suit our individual needs. I believe that it will only continue to get better and better for women fighting this disease and that we are all clearing the path for other women as the women that came before us did. We are all trail blazers and warriors in our own rite, and we can win this fight, if we never let go of our hold on courage and might. Stay strong honey and know that you are not alone, remember courage doesn't always come in with a great roar, sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day saying I'll try again tomorrow.

Big hugs & lots of love,
Nicola
Nicola is offline   Reply With Quote