HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2007, 12:20 PM   #1
Tom

Unhappy My Sweet Angel is Gone

Dear friends at HER2 support,

It is through waves of tears that I tell you that the love of my life, my sweet Mother, has left this world. She passed away on February 11th, but I was not able to post or access the site as I was unaware of the changes made.

My heart is broken into a thousand little pieces, and I am torn apart from the inside out. My Mother was the most selfless, devoted, and caring mother that ever walked the earth. Any good that is in me came as a result of having been raised by her and my Father. They worked tirelessly to give me a good life, and tried to teach me what was true and right in the world. The last words I spoke to her before her casket was closed, was to thank her for loving me the way she did.

I feel as if I have been hit in the face with a shovel, and I don't know what to do next. Our routine of many years now has come to a grinding and gut wrenching halt. I will tell you more when I can next bring myself to write about her, but I will let you all have this one bit of satisfaction. Thanks to the efforts of Joe, Christine, and all of you, Mom did NOT succumb to the Beast. Her death was unrelated to it in any way. All of you helped me and her beat the Beast down and kill it. For that I will be forever greatful.

I am going away for a few days to help a friend with her recovery from brain surgery (not cancer) and will post when I return. Thank you all again. I will never forget what you did for us in my most desperate moments of darkness through her battle. I love you all very much.

Greatfully yours,
Tom
Proud son of Hazel K. Brown
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote