HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-16-2004, 05:57 AM   #1
lolam

My heart goes out to you and your children. I know how Cheryl fought to hold this thing back so she could raise her children. We can never understand. I am so thankful that you had her in your lives, the memories will sustain you in those lonely hours. We stay in the fighting mode so we don't think of losing the battle very often. But when that time comes then we turn our eyes on heaven and we know that life is really the dream and heaven is the reality. What a hope and promise heaven is. Cheryl is more alive today than she was on this earth. And you will see her again as you put your faith and trust in Jesus as she did. I am reminded of an old hymn I used to hear, ""Think of stepping on the shore and finding it heaven, of touching a hand and finding it God's, of breathing new air and finding it celestial, of waking up in glory and finding it home." We have that assurance of eternity and it gives us peace. I pray that you will find comfort in the God of all comfort. Even in the valley of the shadows He is with you. We will not forget to pray for you and the children. God will take care of you now and always. And we will not forget Cheryl and her valiant fight. God bless, Lola