HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Keeping Your Mind Off of BC
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Keeping Your Mind Off of BC Fun things and posts that do not apply to BC

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2008, 05:01 PM   #11
Bill

Okay, Lee, you've always been able to read through the lines on me. You're right, as usual, Grandma's butt-kickings were always warranted and I took 'em straight up, (except for that one time, of course, when she knee-capped me outta nowhere with that rolling pin in front of a girl I was trying to impress. Yeah, okay, alright, I cried....but that really hurt, bad). It's not Grandma, that's why I always live on a large body of water- I can always out-swim her. And it's not the fiasco last Fourth of July with the midgets, either. That was just a real let-down. Do you know how hard it is to get 12 bagpipe-playing true Scottish midgets together for one night without something going wrong? It's well nigh impossible, but I did it. I've always suspected that someone spiked their ale, brother, but I couldn't quite pin it on you..... As far as the homeowners association goes, the president and I are on the same page now. He wanted to talk to me about that mulch/grass/spent-brass ratio issue in the front yard, so we agreed to have a meeting in the backyard at 6:00 PM. It's not my fault that he showed up 10 minutes early and caught me in the middle of my bi-weekly small arms practice. We quickly became best friends, although he doesn't come around very much or call me anymore, but I miss that guy. So, that's not my reason for having to move, either