HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-06-2004, 06:02 AM   #1
Steph N.

Lolly -
VERY intersting link!
This board always full of "wake up" calls!
That article specifically mentioned lymphoma, and THAT is the disease that killed the man who I think exposed me to the infectious mono when we were teenagers. I am about to turn 55 and he was two years older, meaning he passed away at about my age.
Would be an interesting exercise to learn what happened to the others around us when we were fighting that disease!
Old 03-06-2004, 09:51 PM   #2
Lyn

Hi there, you gave me goose bumps, makes you wonder if we are dealing with something bigger than the Big C. I have heard so many stories where people have gone to the doctors as adults feeling off and been given a couple of weeks to live because they have the Big C, and before the need of that visit they felt fine. I was tested most of my life for glandular fever because of all my symptoms but told no, and then found out in another lot of tests that I had it 12 months before, I know I was ill but after so many negatives on a test you just think oh well I do feel sick but apparently it is nothing. I think more should be exposed on this subject.

Hugs Lyn