HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-15-2004, 02:30 PM   #1
Linda in Calif

Hi Lyn: Thanks for the article. I actually e-mailed Dr. Blackwell about clinical trials involving GSK572016. She e-mailed me back that all of the trials involved people who had mets. Unfortunatly (or, I guess fortunatly) I don't have any (yet). Unless you call positive lymph nodes mets. I haven't responded to her e-mail, yet but am going to ask her to keep my info in case something comes up. Thanks for your info...it was a great help. Take Care, Linda
Old 01-16-2004, 01:14 PM   #2
Lyn

Hi Linda, I keep coming back to check your response so if you need anything else you can e-mail me on alexandere666@froggy.com.au. Lets hope you don't need anything else but like we say, fore warned is fore armed. Something always seems to turn up when I need it, so I am positive someone is looking over me. I had the weirdest dream once, I was on a hospital trolley being wheeled down the hallway covered in a black plastic sheet, and a voice said "get back we don't want you here!" So when I did end up in hospital, with my who knows what, with me the hospitals is my second home, I felt safe, and I am determined it will have to be an elephant gun to beat me.

Luv & Hugs Lyn