HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2017, 08:39 AM   #1
Ceesun

Smile Recent news

Hello Everyone, Just here to provide a little update and wish you all well...Happy Spring! I completed 28 radiation treatments to the right lung area also chest back in Dec-Jan. It went well although I have had some coughing and fatigue. The area looks pretty resolved and the left lung is stable since finishing kadcyla in 2014. I have been off chemo since early October. Don't know how long that will be the case but tumor markers are all in the normal range. I have had a couple biopsies in the breast since last year..both benign but do have a papilloma which has caused slight bleeding, but not in last several months. Going to see my breast surgeon tomorrow as I would just as well have it out. I will have a ct of lung and chest soon and I reminded my oncologist that I need an mri of the brain,too. He does not want to do a Pet right now as any lung inflamation could indicate a false positive. That is the latest...hope you are all doing ok and thank you for being here. Almost 11 years at stage four with lung issues. Love ya! Cathy aka Ceesun
Ceesun is offline   Reply With Quote